Server now has optimal uptime. Once again, we have upgraded to Legion and by downloading 12mb http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z you can connect even if you couldn't during the WoD! All the errors associated with the client have been fixed.
- .phase close command now removes phase's listing from .rp list
- forum will now provide instant notifications
- players in phases with .phase toggle canusecommands (on) can now use .refresh in addition to .phase leave among only available commands
Changes in commands:
.phase toggle fly is now .phase toggle cangainflight. The difference now is that .phase toggle cangainflight not only disables the usage of .gm cheat fly in your phase but it also prevents the people from gaining flight . This includes auras and spells that enable flying or let you propel through the air. (Additionally: removes .gm fly from players on phase entrance)
.phase toggle cangainspeed toggles the usage of .mod speed command but also prevents the speed gain. This includes any auras and spells that might increase speed, e.g Sprint. The spell will be casted but the player's speed won't increase.(Additionally: resets players speed to default on phase entrance)
.phase toggle canusecommands toggles the usage of entire command set except that players can at any moment use .phase leave (Additionally: resets players speed to default, resets the scale to 1, removes all auras and removes .gm on on phase entrance)
.phase toggle canusespells toggles the usage of all spells/spell casting in the phase (Additionally: resets players speed to default, resets the scale to 1, removes all auras and removes .gm on on phase entrance)
It's important to note that Rank Manager has been updated as well to reflect above changes as rank can be assigned to bypass any of above commands.
Additions to Script Manager:
Event Linking feature has been added that will let you link current script with the first next script you make. This means that if you link 2 to 1 then 2 will only execute if 1 has been executed beforehand. This makes event chaining possible.
on Linked Event event has been added and "the first next script" will have this type in order to declare that this is the script thats coming after some other script
on Movement Point reached event has been added in response to new action "Move to point (X,Y,Z)" and will trigger based on the point ID you have specified in the action, e.g you can make NPC talk when it reaches certain destination
Move to point action has been added and accepts X, Y, Z as parameters, can be paired with above mentioned Movement Point event
Despawn action has been added and lets you set the time in milliseconds after which NPC will despawn
Also that bug when you add more scripts to NPC and it starts performing actions unusually many times has been fixed.
- Actions Close Gossip Menu & Random Move have been added to NPC Scripts!
- Command .phase close has been added and it kicks out all players back to Main Phase
- .char customize .char changefaction .char changerace commands have been added!
- 9 new races have been added to NPC Templates including Fel Orc, Naga, Skeleton, Vrykul, Tuskarr, Forest Troll, Taunka, Northrend Skeleton and Ice Troll!
- Server Restarter page has been added to account panel as the sever sometimes doesn't come up online after a crash. This service will check if server is stuck and restart server if needed.
Cooldowns have been removed from .gob select and .gob delete commands
Forum is back online
- NPC Scripts now supports additional actions:
Move Forward (NPC walks specific amount of yards forward)
Rise Up (NPC flies up specific amount of yards)
Activate Gameobject (actives gameobject, such as opening the door)
Closest Gameobject (lets the NPC select closest gameobject with specific entry ID and distance, used in case of Activate Gameobject action)
Action Invoker (this is used if you're scripting gossip option and will select the player who pressed the gossip option; difference between this and Closest Player is that closest player might not always select the player itself but the player closer to the NPC)
- Members that have a phase rank can now properly use .phase skybox command
- Elixir of Colors will now properly change color of announce text
- All top voters since January 2016 have been rewarded. Check forum thread for more info.
- New voting/donating reward has been added. For more info visit click here
- .npc say/yell command is now part of a phase rank. This means it's no longer usable in the Main Phase
- .kill command is now part of a phase rank. This means it's no longer usable in the Main Phase
- Added command .phase skybox that will change skybox of all players within the phase. You can chose between 9 options. Type .phase skybox to list available options.
- Added command .lookup customitem that will only lookup custom items in comparison to .lookup item which includes both retail and custom items.
- Name Changer web feature will now disallow names that start or end with a space
- Forum avatars are now working
- XtremeTop100 voting is now working
- selecting other member's post (or part of the post) with the left click will now let you quote the post
- .pandarenpickfaction is now fixed and accepts arguments h (for horde) and a (for alliance)
- Reduced the useless output from command .npc info, only relevant data is displayed now
- Fixed enchants, they work on both retail and custom weapons now
- Character names can now contain hyphen symbol (-).
- Misc stability improvements
- .rp list command has been added which displays all RPs that have been advertised within the last 10 minutes
- .phase announce now displays player's rank in phase
- .phase onlinemembers now displays player's rank in phase
- added command .tele list ; displays list of teles containing
- Phase Rank Manager has been released and will allow you to define ranks in each one of your phases. This lets you chose which commands promoted members can use. The website functions are directly attached to the game so the changes you make will take an effect immediately.
- Phase promote command can now be used on offline players
- Phase demote command can now be used on offline players
- Phase ban command can now be used on offline players
- Phase unban command can now be used on offline players
- .rp ann now additionally displays [Click here to join #Phase ID] which allows players to join respective phase with one click.
- Completely redesigned command .refresh -- it now fixes naked bug immediately (naked bug normally requires other players to relog or change map in order to see their custom items). The old .refresh command that would take ages is thing of the past, as you can now preview and see custom items on yourself without doing anything, the only issue is that you'll have to use .refresh to refresh other players' custom items, but once you do it the items will be cached and the ones that had been refreshed won't need .refresh again.
- Fixed changing password and password reset feature once for all
- Teleporting Stone feature has been fixed (http://rpheaven.org/index.php?page=tele-stone)
- .refresh command should work once again
- Several crashes were fixed which led to great stability improvement (9 hours uptime as of now, up from last week's 30 mins)
- Silver Coins were wiped and voting system now validates the authenticity of the votes
- Fixed blank page error when trying to click on account panel that some accounts experienced
- Fixed Registration on the main website (was giving error 500 before)
- Stability improvements
- .refreshcommand now accepts argument in order to increase or decrease the rate at which custom items are being refreshed. The default value has always been and is 500. (e.g .refresh 500) so if you have previously been experiencing client crashes/freezes then you should decrease this number and use command .refresh 200 (or any number below 500 -- play with it), on the other hand if your PC is fast you can do .refresh 2000 or more
- Forgot Password feature is now working
- Change Password feature under account panel is now working. Type in web account password as current password. This feature changes both BNET password and web password so you'll now basically have one global password.
.callplayer has been temporarily removed
Command GUI has been partially redesigned
Using kick command now announces who kicked who (applies to donators only)
Permanent emote command now works
.refresh command has been added (refreshes custom items on all nearby players)
.phase countdown [*requires RPH-Helper addOn]
.gps now additionally accepts degrees as an argument
.face command has been added
.refreshitem has been removed (item is now automatically refreshed in-game as soon as you create it)
.refreshnpc has been removed (NPC is now automatically refreshed in-game as soon as you create it)
WOD MISC CHANGES
- Faster and smoother gameobject loading in phases
- User names in announce are now clickable
- Raid groups that have more than 5 people no longer crash
- Weapon/item forge now has additional field Icon which enables users to chose their own icon
- Added Icon Searching capabilities to the respective field (filter icons by name, show random icons)
- Recustomization/faction changes are now supported
- Voting system now checks with the respective topsite whether you have really voted or not before adding the points to your account