New commands and features have been added recently and here's a full list of them:
- Phases can now upgrade themselves to retail version, where all commands besides .phase and some other basic commands are disabled but in turn allows you to use additional retail-phase only commands (mentioned below) and free NPC Scripting. Additionally, .phase onjoin learnspell command can be used to create a custom spell preset (the only available spells) for a certain phase, example could had been seen in phase 2.
- .refresh now auto inspects and refreshes everybody
- Jimmy NPC has been added in various forms and can be spawned:
- Entry ID: 999840: Will continously make area within 300 yards FFA/hostile
- Entry ID: 999841: Will continously make area within 30 yards FFA/hostile
- Entry ID: 999840: Will continously make area within 60 yards FFA/hostile
- Entry ID: 999840: Will continously make area within 90 yards FFA/hostile
- Entry ID: 999740: Will continously trigger position refresh (equivalent to .phase refresh) to players in whole phase every 5 secs
- Entry ID: 999741: Will continously trigger position + .refresh command (equivalent to .phase refresh 1) to players in whole phase every 1 min
- Entry ID: 999738: Will continously trigger position + .refresh command (equivalent to .phase refresh 1) to players in whole phase every 5 min
- .phase toggle canusegps
- .phase upgrade
- .phase setcurrency [retail phase only]
- .phase onjoin setequalstats (will make everybody join the phase with same stats, so combat is possible) [retail phase only]
- .phase onjoin allowcustomitems (will let you choose whether players can join phase with custom items or not) [retail phase only]
- .phase toggle canequipitems (this commands let you decide whether players can equip additional items after they join the phase) [retail phase only]
- .phase onjoin learnspell (add, remove, list; allows the creation of spell set that's specific to a phase and upon joining players will unlearn all their spells and learn the ones you listed, however upon .phase leave players will have their original spells restored back)
- .npc lootadd (type .help npc lootadd to see full syntax)
- .npc addvendoritem (type .help npc addvendoritem to see full syntax)
- .npc removevendoritem (type .help npc removevendoritem to see full syntax)
NPC Scripts Update
- NPC Scripts are now free for all retail phases (see what retail phases are above)
- NPC Scripts now take whole phase as target parameter, this means you can now make sound playlists or any other time repetitive events, example of such NPC is Jimmy mentioned above.
NPC Forge Update
- With the above added vendoradditem command, you will have to tick the newly added Vendor checkbox in order for NPC to serve as vendor
NEW: Spell Forge
- Spell Forge will allow you to duplicate already existing spells from in-game while changing their Name and Description as well as Cooldown. This will be useful for retail phases since most spells don't have cooldown.
New: Vendor Forge
- Currency forge is used to create currency that is basically required item to buy items from a vendor, this can be any item you specify.
New Possibility: PvE/PvP phases (just like on retail)
- With the addition of Jimmy NPC who can set nearby area hostile/flagged as FFA both PvE and PvP is possible in retail phases.