Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 01:43 AM)

New command: .guild rename "OldName" "NewName"

@  dr3ad : (19 July 2017 - 02:33 PM)

New command: .glist [full] which works the same as .rp list except it is for guilds!

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2017 - 01:24 PM)

New commands: .phase sayrange, .phase yellrange, .phase emoterange => decides the range of respective /say, /yell & /emote messages. Useful in small phases so one group of people doesn't see emotes and chat messages of other people

@  dr3ad : (14 July 2017 - 06:24 PM)

Commands .gob del, .gob select, .npc del now accept GUID as parameter so you can target specific gameobjects

@  dr3ad : (13 July 2017 - 06:43 PM)

New command: .gob tele which transforms any Sign gameobject into a clickable teleport (current position is taken as destination)

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 11:18 PM)

New command: .lookup skybox => .phase skybox is now also redesigned and accepts 7k more skyboxes that persist and all new-joining players will have it as well

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 02:59 PM)

New commands: .gobject clone (retains scale + rotation), .gobject angle (allows you to set rotation as seen in .gob select)

@  dr3ad : (09 July 2017 - 07:37 PM)

New commands: .phase whitelist command & .phase whitelist spell => Read more in changelog

@  dr3ad : (28 June 2017 - 07:36 PM)

Adding shirt item now works in NPC Templates. Also 2 new commands were implemented: .gob move & .gob rel

@  dr3ad : (25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

Phase ranks are now editable.

Photo

Can't register new account on main site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SevenAnari

SevenAnari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:12 AM

I've been trying to create an account on the main site for the past week without success.  I fill out the registration form successfully, it sends me a confirmation link via email; but the confirmation link (which does appear to be a valid confirmation link, with a random hash and everything) just ends up redirecting me back to the registration form with an error message at the top reading "Server is down or in process of restarting.  Please try again in 5 minutes."

I've tried waiting 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, several days; to no avail.  I've verified the main page indicates that the server is up, but it doesn't seem to matter.  Attempting to log in anyway, despite the apparent failure to validate email returns a message that the account doesn't exist.   I've tried filling out the registration form again (with all the same details); which appears to work and dutifully sends me another confirmation link which also does not work.  I've tried filling out the registration form with a different username/etc., which also does not work.   I've tried multiple different browsers, both with and without extensions like adblock, to the same result.

Is account registration broken, or is it me?

(Screenshot of the error message shown upon following the validation link from the email is attached.)

Attached Files

#2 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6246 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:07 AM

I've been trying to create an account on the main site for the past week without success.  I fill out the registration form successfully, it sends me a confirmation link via email; but the confirmation link (which does appear to be a valid confirmation link, with a random hash and everything) just ends up redirecting me back to the registration form with an error message at the top reading "Server is down or in process of restarting.  Please try again in 5 minutes."

I've tried waiting 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, several days; to no avail.  I've verified the main page indicates that the server is up, but it doesn't seem to matter.  Attempting to log in anyway, despite the apparent failure to validate email returns a message that the account doesn't exist.   I've tried filling out the registration form again (with all the same details); which appears to work and dutifully sends me another confirmation link which also does not work.  I've tried filling out the registration form with a different username/etc., which also does not work.   I've tried multiple different browsers, both with and without extensions like adblock, to the same result.

Is account registration broken, or is it me?

(Screenshot of the error message shown upon following the validation link from the email is attached.)

Try another browser, or delete cache on current one

#3 SevenAnari

SevenAnari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:43 PM

I'm a Chromium developer at Google, rest assured that I've gone through all the usual client-side rituals to isolate and resolve the problem to no avail.  As mentioned, I've already tried multiple browsers, even through the symptoms presenting don't point to a client-side issue.  Chrome, Firefox, IE 11, and Edge;  all but Chrome came in with a clean cache right from the start, Chrome did on subsequent attempts as well.   For giggles I even tried registering with Lynx, but invalid HTML on the agreement page prevents it from successfully registering.   In all cases, I'm receiving a definitive response from the server indicating an error message from the validation request occurring server-side (the message itself is included in the screenshot from my first post).  

Attached you'll find a detailed network log from Firefox, log.txt-main.28444, following the click from the validation email's link through the email's sendgrid link, which 302 redirects to the wrapped page=confirm_email, which immediately 302 redirects to page=register (instead of, I presume, redirecting to some confirmation page).   That last redirect is in the log with the request on line 719, and the response on line 1078.

Also attached is an HAR log file, archive.har, of the same requests.  (You'll need an HAR file viewer to make sense of this log; there's a good one available for free on the Chrome extensions store.  Or you can take me at my word that the requests all look normal as far as the browser is concerned.)

Something else I noticed is that I'm able to successfully submit the registration form multiple times with the same username each time (and receive a new validation email with a different link); which was a bit surprising to me as I expected to get an error that the username was already in use (by the still-unvalidated account from my first try) on subsequent attempts.  This may be expected depending on how registration is implemented, but I thought I'd mention it at least because it was surprising to me.

Attached Files

• Attached File logs.zip   279.35KB  0 downloads

#4 qchristianp

qchristianp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:09 AM

same here...I used three different browsers nothing works !