Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

Phase ranks are now editable.

@  dr3ad : (23 June 2017 - 08:57 AM)

Command .phase delete & ability to view phase logs (in account panel) has been added!

@  dr3ad : (21 June 2017 - 05:37 PM)

RPHTiny has been updated to fix E_NOT_AVAILABLE error! http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z

@  dr3ad : (09 June 2017 - 04:28 PM)

Fixed vendor creation in NPC forge, make sure to ctrl + f5 to refresh page

@  dr3ad : (05 June 2017 - 08:09 AM)

Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (04 June 2017 - 04:42 PM)

Make sure to read topic on recent updates http://rpheaven.org/...002-big-update/

@  dr3ad : (12 May 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 11:57 PM)

Website + forum speed increased by 10x, feel the speed!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 10:55 AM)

Working on solution to permanently fix login server down issue, even though it rarely happens. Server is online BTW!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 09:13 AM)

Login server was down, server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (24 April 2017 - 06:48 PM)

Anti spam feature has been added to announce channel and will automatically get rid of the spammers.

@  dr3ad : (23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM)

The recent lag that was happening is now fixed!

@  dr3ad : (20 April 2017 - 05:50 PM)

Voting on XTremeTop100 has been fixed.

@  dr3ad : (18 April 2017 - 01:31 PM)

Login server went down unexpectedly but server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (13 April 2017 - 08:03 PM)

Commands .gannounce (to advertise guilds) and .phase info have been added

@  dr3ad : (20 March 2017 - 08:38 PM)

XtremeTop100 voting now works again.

@  dr3ad : (13 March 2017 - 09:46 PM)

All character issues have been fixed and stopped. It was related to a .command thats now safely disabled.

@  dr3ad : (13 March 2017 - 09:29 PM)

Fixed the issue with .gob del that allowed unpermitted deletion

@  dr3ad : (01 February 2017 - 01:16 PM)

You can now automatically get first available Entry ID during the creation process in both Weapon & Armor forges!

@  dr3ad : (27 January 2017 - 07:01 PM)

Website + forum has been moved to separate host, as a result you should feel much faster page loading everywhere across the domain

Photo

GOB Spawn Gone Wrong

Phase Crashing Gob Spawn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 midsomer

midsomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

Working on my phase and accidentally spawned a gob that crashes my phase when entering. Is there any chance to remove this object or have I lost this phase forever? Currently unable to even enter my phase on any toons, I am immediately booted from the server. Looking for help and advice, thank you.

#2 midsomer

midsomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Hello! Was able to resolve my issue and just wanted to pass along the wisdom.

If you are a victim of accidentally placing a gobject that crashes/boots you from your phase, follow these steps below.

1.) Move on over to RPH.org. (That place you went to originally sign up for RPH and download the server.)

LFy36bt.jpg

2.) Go ahead and sign in using the account information that you set up with RPH from the beginning.

kmXFQjY.jpgClick this link if you managed to forget your password like I did:

http://rpheaven.org/...ssword_recovery

3.) After logging in, you will be taken to you "Account Panel". Looks something like this:

X5iWPMt.jpg4.) The feature we are looking for is 'GOB Mass Delete'. Marked below:

kiuUAPd.jpg

There are some other really cool features here that you should check out as well! Go ahead and select 'GOB Mass Delete'.

5.) It will bring you to this page below:

#3 midsomer

midsomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:52 PM

23JWtcu.jpgNow, you need to insert your phase ID that you wish to adjust in the first line. What you type into the command .ph join XXXXXX, the X's being your phase number.

Secondly, you will need the entry ID for the object you spawned that caused you issue. If you have been taking your entry id's in game, just search for that number again in-game and enter it into the second line. If you have been using the massive collection from http://rpheaven.org/gob_list.html, simply paste the id given to the left in the second entry line on the page.

Hit proceed and it should look like this:

Opi8SbZ.jpgYou will be rewarded with this screen. Confirming all gobjects with the ID given will be removed. However, you will have to wait for the server to be reset, which happens usually every 24-48 hrs. Not a bad price to pay to have your phase rescued from possible death! And that's it folks, biggest part of this is to try to remember the entry id for the gobject you spawned that made your phase poop out. Hopefully this helped you and hope to see you out in the world.

Sincerely,

-A Dumb Noob-