Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

Photo

[Bio] Sir Aedan of Stromgarde

Knight Paladin Stromgarde

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

1pWcOZQ.png

QUESTING KNIGHT

CHARACTER THEME

CHARACTER VOICE

Yta4XNt.png

BIRTHPLACE: Stromgarde

NAME: Aedan Harrowhall

CLASS: Paladin

ALIGNMENT: Lawful Good

MARTIAL STATUS: Widowed

AFFILIATION: Order of the Silver Hand

PROFICIENCIES: Fencing, Jousting, Archery, Harmonica, Poetry, Cooking

CHEVALIER OF THE SILVER HAND

A grizzled veteran, and an aging one at that. He has certainly seen better days. Tall and intimidating, Aedan is exactly what you would expect from a man that spent so many years fighting. However, age has taken its toll; his old and brittle bones hurt at every step he makes and he has a bit of a gut. Wrinkled, but yet pleasant face. In truth not ugly, but rather disfigured by the somewhat large scar that sprouts over his right eye and brow. While slick and blonde during his younger years, these days he lets his grey hair run loose falling over his shoulders; and trimming his salt and pepper beard rarely, keeping it bushy.

Born and raised in a noble family, he was showered in wealth from a young age; frivolously spending on material and worldly things. Old habits die hard, and even as an aging man he is drawn to coin and the ornamental and appealing. He often polishes his armor, and embelishes it with medals and seals. A long and heavy crimson red cloak, with white fur rests upon his shoulders. A relic of an age long past, these days tattered and patched up beyond measure.

A cheerful and light-hearted individual; the years of hardship and trial have made a deep scar on him, but Aedan tries to keep up the lovable front. He has an almost permanent warm and hearty smile upon his face, with wrinkled and truthful blue eyes. Always singing when traveling, and playing an antique harmonica. He's very literate and well-spoken, speaking in a somewhat archaic manner. He yearns to be be remembered, and to have glorious epics and songs written about him.

Once a proud paladin in the Order of the Silver Hand; he has long left their service, yet a long blue, tattered and time worn tabard still rests over his rusty plate; a dear reminder of lost days. Trained from an early age by tutors and drill instructors, he is proficient in using a wide array of weaponry; from hammers and pikes, all the way to bows. However he is usually hauling his massive, unnamed zweihander.

The gargantuan zweihander has an undulating blade and is the size of Aedan himself. The blade, resembling flame, was crafted to mutilate flesh and induce bleeding while the pommel is used to break plate with brute force; a necklace hanging from the latter. Once a proud testament to his knighthood, it is now covered in ragged cloth with leather around the hilt. The core of the blade contains numerous laminates and is soft, while its edged with hard steel. The edge was incredibly sharp, it could be used to shave with. Due to its size, no scabbard can truly fit it properly so its usually carried in Aedan's hands or strapped to his horse.

Yta4XNt.png

1Hlukmv.png

WIP

• Kiradore, Sting, halstead and 11 others like this

|| Sir Aedan Harrowhall || Sir Lambert Stohes || Lagakh the Silent || Elric Albreht || The Butcher ||

“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

#2 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

Reserveddd in case

|| Sir Aedan Harrowhall || Sir Lambert Stohes || Lagakh the Silent || Elric Albreht || The Butcher ||

“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

#3 Coach

Coach

Annoying Prick From Starting Area

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

nice beard

• Bladefist likes this

#4 Sting

Sting

Donator Extended

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

Looks sweet.

• Bladefist likes this

tumblr_ncisbhCQ981sidx5ko3_500.gif````

#5 Kiradore

Kiradore

The Crestfallen

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:39 PM

look at this jolly old bastard.

Very nicely done so far. Looking forward to the rest! 

• Bladefist likes this

Vckbuyo.png

#6 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:24 AM

nice one man

• Bladefist likes this

Neztharion

#7 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:26 AM

We could use more Knights on RPH with a backstory like yours. Well done.
  • Bladefist likes this
Deus Vult

#8 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:04 AM

Looks sweet.

Thank yee stong.

look at this jolly old bastard.

Very nicely done so far. Looking forward to the rest! 

Thanks man, would love to do some RP with you. It's been a while

#9 Myst

Myst

the best of RPH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Impressive, like usual. Expected no less from you! Keep it up. Thank God for knights above age 23.

• Bladefist likes this

#10 UtherMk2

UtherMk2

Foolish Silverhand Paladin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:45 PM

god-damn he old

welcome to the elderly club

• Bladefist likes this

6acOBao.png Valrik the Exalted - Knight of the Silver Hand

GRYPHONS and LIGHT not SCARLETS and PURGING

9989.jpg

#11 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

Impressive, like usual. Expected no less from you! Keep it up. Thank God for knights above age 23.

god-damn he old

welcome to the elderly club

Hahah, thanks to the both of you.

That was the idea, for him to be a sweet old man that just happens to be a knight.

#12 Dzhonovan

Dzhonovan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Super good read and a Stomgarde lad done right!

• Bladefist likes this

#13 Kiradore

Kiradore

The Crestfallen

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

I'd love to! Old man Kiradore is back on his feet adventuring. Stromic brothers and arms as well!

• Bladefist likes this

Vckbuyo.png

#14 yo ho ho

yo ho ho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

A cheerful and light-hearted individual; the years of hardship and trial have made a deep scar on him, but Aedan tries to keep up the lovable front

I find the idea of an elderly knight with serious shit going down on the inside but burying it down and dealing with all of that extremely interesting

best of luck

• Bladefist likes this

#15 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:41 PM

I find the idea of an elderly knight with serious shit going down on the inside but burying it down and dealing with all of that extremely interesting

best of luck

Thanks man!

#16 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

Updated? Updated.

#17 melarith

melarith

it's always sunny in azeroth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:56 PM

Helll Yeah

• Bladefist likes this

#18 Flameleaf

Flameleaf

Empress

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:52 PM

That's one hell of a broom under your nose.

Love the character, good work c: 

• Bladefist likes this

Characters:
Mellssana A. Flameleaf - Elven ...

Yalarae Mistsong - Kaldorei Traveler
Valaena L'oraiya - Sin'dorei Magistrix
Groshya Songfury - Warsong Orc Warrior
Kurm - Tauren Champion

#19 The Beast

The Beast

Admiral

• Donator