Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 01:43 AM)

New command: .guild rename "OldName" "NewName"

Photo

Petition for Spell Fix

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paragon Lightblade

Paragon Lightblade

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

Currently, the spell 151597: No NPC damage below 45-90% is broken, but the spell is incredibly useful for not only retail phases but RP phases with immersive fighting between NPCs. In my humble opinion "fixing it" or even setting it to something like no NPC damage below 70% without a player on the threat table would be great options. 

Not sure if this could be done, hoping it can.

Thanks.

"I regret only that I have one life to give for Stormwind, for my King, and for the Alliance." - Elliot Daneforth
"Even the most longed for changes have their melancholy, but still the hope for tomorrow always continues. And it is beautiful." - Dallin Manaheart
"It is a testament to the fallen, to urge us ever onward, to remind us that our hearts blaze a fire all their own and that the chill of the grave pales when exposed to the heats of life and love and passion. This blade is a reminder: a token that says "Our hearts will continue to beat and our lungs will draw breath ever onward to the dawn." It reminds us that so long as there is evil then the righteous shall stand up and oppose it. Simply put, this blade is hope." - Ada Roth, describing Esperanza, Lightblade's Remembrance.

#2 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Veteran or something

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1734 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

Pretty much all single-target damage spells as well as the vast majority of AoEs are broken.

Don't think they're gonna get fixed.

• Sashka5337 likes this

My most used characters:

|  -   Graves Penton (Grav)

|  -   Netharion

|  -   Seren Niles

#3 Paragon Lightblade

Paragon Lightblade

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

While that's true, those all have the same root 'break' as it were, I'm doubtful this spell worked before then and has a radically different application. 

I also doubt it will be fixed, but if it could be that'd be fantastic.

"I regret only that I have one life to give for Stormwind, for my King, and for the Alliance." - Elliot Daneforth
"Even the most longed for changes have their melancholy, but still the hope for tomorrow always continues. And it is beautiful." - Dallin Manaheart
"It is a testament to the fallen, to urge us ever onward, to remind us that our hearts blaze a fire all their own and that the chill of the grave pales when exposed to the heats of life and love and passion. This blade is a reminder: a token that says "Our hearts will continue to beat and our lungs will draw breath ever onward to the dawn." It reminds us that so long as there is evil then the righteous shall stand up and oppose it. Simply put, this blade is hope." - Ada Roth, describing Esperanza, Lightblade's Remembrance.

#4 Darkshade

Darkshade

Something's missing

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:31 AM

npc scripts, find the uber heal all or whatever spell, make the npc cast it on itself periodically in addition to anything else you have it do

Characters:

Spoiler