Hello my dudes. I was 99,9% sure I posted this a year ago but the thread is gone, regardless here is my list of requests towards fixing and updating the NPC forge/The Army Editing
1. NPC Info lets you see the ID of the weapon/shield/Offhand the NPC is carrying if applicable.
Example: .npc info Main Hand 120798 OH: 0 This would let us find npcs that are wearing unique weapons like Nightborne etc of retail npcs. I ask for this because if you make a custom NPC with a custom made item made by players. there is a good 60% chance it wont keep the weapon after a restart. out of 7 Nightborn NPCS only one kept a staff despite 3 equipped with it.
2. .NPC Info Faction ID. Lets you see the faction ID assosiated with an NPC. i.e. 35 being the most common. With this we can make faction npcs be registered with their faction. like 2004 makes them aligned with the kirin tor, 2131 makes them argent crusade, and so on.
3. NPC Forge fix: Mounted NPCS. NPCS wont register, havent for a while. prevents me for example from making the new four horseman of the apocalypse npcs.
4. NPC The Army update: Editing weapons. ability to view, change, or delete a custom npc's weapon loadout after it being already made.
5. NPC The Army update: Editing faction. ability to edit the faction of an custom NPC in the army after it is already made. For example I have an imp thats aligned with the argent crusade by mistake. laughs all around.