Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

Photo

Spell's dont work

Spells Ingame pvp

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 nawt7

nawt7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

Is there a way or maybe it is the game itself but almost 90% of the spells do not work and the phase I have is focused in roleplay with a lot of pvp and because the spells do not work it is almost impossible to do.

To be a little clearer the spells of the classes do not work and many npc-abilities spells do not quite work either.

Friendly Regards Twan.

• Sashka5337 and Illarian like this

#2 Storrent

Storrent

no pfp no opinion

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

spell scripting on this server is almost nonexistent

also stop rping with pvp and emote like a normal fucking human being

• Red Dorage and Ghor like this

e73Tslt.png

NuVumIx.png

hmm

#3 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6328 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

Is there a way or maybe it is the game itself but almost 90% of the spells do not work and the phase I have is focused in roleplay with a lot of pvp and because the spells do not work it is almost impossible to do.

To be a little clearer the spells of the classes do not work and many npc-abilities spells do not quite work either.

Friendly Regards Twan.

got any example Spell ID?

#4 guido222

guido222

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:04 AM

got any example Spell ID?

Dr3ad, i have the same problem :v, single target spells deal no damage, :v (example: Mage Fireball, DK Obliterate, etc) I think all the spells are broken ... even melee skills... :(

• just 'Neth', Sashka5337 and Illarian like this

#5 Vellectra

Vellectra

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:04 AM

pvp is the most realistic conflict resolution

• guido222 likes this

D3t3TQz.png

#6 ZeDahktur

ZeDahktur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:20 AM

I can confirm this as I have seen numerous single target spells have no projectiles anymore. The cast animation is there but nothing comes out.

• Sashka5337 likes this

#7 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:08 AM

Thank you for addressing this situation. I've been bringing it up repeatedly for a while now. Really puts a damper on RP-PVE.
  • nawt7 likes this
Deus Vult

#8 Gangrel

Gangrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:16 AM

This is not a pvp server, there are cosmetic spells in place of the class ones. Use emotes and them instead.

#9 dogabeey

dogabeey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

This is not a pvp server, there are cosmetic spells in place of the class ones. Use emotes and them instead.

This is a all-GM sandbox server, which implies you can do anything as long as game mechanic lets you. Also there are a lot of features like retail server mode or npc loot system and these are just useless when you can't simply cast judgement or a simple fireball on a mob. Nobody expects boss mechanics or complex voidform spells to work properly, but this server really needs their spells fixed. Soon.

• guido222, Nortwin, Vellectra and 2 others like this

giphy.gif

#10 Illarian

Illarian

Italian Dragon-Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

Working spells would be great and its not just the offensive ones such as fireball and judgement. Some classes/specializations also absorb all damage for some reason, I've seen it with some warlocks and retribution paladins.

• Sashka5337 likes this

source.gif

#11 Storrent

Storrent

no pfp no opinion

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

Working spells would be great and its not just the offensive ones such as fireball and judgement. Some classes/specializations also absorb all damage for some reason, I've seen it with some warlocks and retribution paladins.

https://www.wowhead....munity-physical

e73Tslt.png

NuVumIx.png

hmm

#12 Illarian

Illarian

Italian Dragon-Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:51 PM

https://www.wowhead....munity-physical

It wasn't a spell they casted, we tested the damage of some NPCs we created and noticed that some of us were absorbing all damage. In fact changing the paladin's spec from retribution to protection solved the problem for him.

I don't know why that happened, don't think it was there by default either.

source.gif

#13 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Veteran or something

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1752 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:58 PM

uh i also brought this up in the past with examples

it started with ppl noticing how the "Knock Out" spell (often used on NPCs to make them enter their death anim/state) stopped working.

then i went ahead and tested countless single-target spells which had the same problem. AoE spells only affect NPCs/Players if they're within a certain range (around 50 yards) which means any AoE with more than 50 yard range doesn't affect anyone or anything.

ontop of this we have the infamous "casting bug", but idk how much of it can be resolved without reducing the quality of the server since from what i understood it's connected somehow.

actually i'd like this fixed too.

but rather on behalf of npc scripts..

e.g. i have a script where a NPC fires 4 fire bolts on invis NPCs and as the target NPCs die, they trigger 4 gobjects to activate simultanously. I can't do this anymore because Fireball doesn't work along with like a majority of target-based spells.

Already addressed this before. 

• Sashka5337 likes this

My most active characters:

|  -   Graves Penton (Grav)

|  -   Netharion (Building char)

|  -   Seren Niles (DM)

#14 nawt7

nawt7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

Sorry to make people angry with the PVP-RP part, but I just like to do it with friends and the only attacks from the classess are the AoE attacks, as far as I know the other spells and attacks, practices do not work.
The animation of most abilities works pretty well, but the opponent you try on does not get any damage or even healing.

I do not know about the Id's of every spells that does not work, but it is almost every spell that does not work outside the AoE.

• guido222 and Sashka5337 like this

#15 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

pirate roleplayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

R O L L
B A T T L E S

N O N O P T I O N A L
D E A T H

E N R A G E
E G O S
  • Storrent likes this

Check out The Golden Age, a pirate roleplay guild:

http://rpheaven.org/...ge/#entry134962

KysJa2x.jpg

u4Simnu.jpg

You can usually find me online on the characters Saint-Eyes, Freebooter or DJ Pirate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spells, Ingame, pvp