Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

Photo

Legends of the Azotha - Teaser

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Albus Flamewrath

Albus Flamewrath

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:39 PM

Greetings!

I made a teaser trailer for my upcoming guild as I promised. Now, take to mind that I am not a professional editor, far from it, and therefore you might find yourself cringing at some parts. But oh well, it's a teaser trailer.
Other things that you should take to mind while watching is that some images are there to portray the essence in the story telling. They are not always to be taken literally. For example, when the Azotha is shown, they are shown as being of flesh. They are supposed to be Iron from the start, but alas, there was a great lack of such images so I had to improvise. Listend to the narration and you'll understand. There's some custom lore involved. The main things that are custom are: Origins of the Vrykul, Origins of the Azotha, Existence of the Teldar and the creation of Atiesh.

Thanks!

(Beware of moisture in the voice, xD)

Important Credits
Eonar - Mercer
Aman'Thul - Tyronus
Einarth - Kathulon
Narrator - Albus Flamewrath
Vythar - Albus Flamewrath
Sargeras - Albus Flamewrath

Voice actors were entirely taken from the RPH community.

So, if you watched abit of our background lore above you know about the Azotha.

The guild will follow their adventures in a very early timeline of Azeroth. Few Hundred years or so after the removal of the Old gods. The Azotha will come across many threats, things such as Vrykul, Troll, Nerubian etc.

Here is what sparked my interest and became my inspiration for the whole topic of the Azotha.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Azotha

So, as  you might have noticed, this is not the launch of the project, it's recruiting for help. Not that much remains to do for the guild to be able to launch. Here's a small list of what needs to be done:

Finishing touches of the almost fully built phase.

Adding the rest of the necessary NPC's.

Preparing the infrastructure, ranks etc.

So yeah, mainly buiders. It's not that much left. (I did most of the phase, but I'm not really that good. :) )

Something that is already in the use, is the MG_Waterplane patch. (You can get it here:  http://www.mediafire..._waterplane.zip

That's pretty much it. The personal thing that I usually do myself is plan the events and how they will look, but I already have some help on that department. Yes, we will have Voice acted events. We are already 3 people with studio mics, so it won't be something too shitty. It has worked before but this time it'll be even better. We will add the voices to a patch which won't be too big and you just implement it and you'll be able to hear it.

The playable Azotha

We will use the regular human model as there just isn't something else that can portray it aswell. I am willing to agree to de-scaled Vrykul model, if you are willing to use such. In the future we might introduce the dwarven race.

The Azotha's nature is a kind one, they do not seek conflict unless absolutley necessary. They revere nature and balance. In the Azotha tribes, it is a praised thing to become a Shaman and it is also rare and only few manages to obtain it. The Azotha is otherwise known to be quick and agile in their fighting. Their elite often uses spears, of course, other weapons are also used. Not sure how I will go about mages etc, we'll see.

I will use Orc and Tauren buildings, mostly Tauren, as they look primitive. Yes, the Azotha use very primitive clothing and hold hard work in high esteem. They basicly look like indians, but with some modifications, so you get the idea.

TL;DR

This is not the launch of the guild. I am looking for, mainly, builders for the finishing touches. It is almost done.

Rest of the NPC's are needed to be spawned.

Any other help that you can think of will be considered and is also appreciated. :) Contact me on the Discord below.

Want to get involved?

Discord: https://discord.gg/gwhh7VW

Ingame Character: Silmarillion

Whatever the case, God bless!

• Lorthermur Pendragon, Sting, Mercer and 8 others like this

#2 Mercer

Mercer

in a lot of pain

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

M O I ST.
  • Albus Flamewrath, Myst, Lorthermur Pendragon and 1 other like this

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif

#3 Kathulon

Kathulon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

Outstanding work!

• Albus Flamewrath and Lorthermur Pendragon like this

ickPu1R.jpg

#4 The Beast

The Beast

oh no

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:40 AM

deaf and blind trailer triggers me

s

#5 BallsMalloney

BallsMalloney

Dude, Where's my Kul Tiras?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:03 AM

>teaser
>15 minutes long

• Albus Flamewrath and Mercer like this

Characters:
Stefano Lukiranie - Human Hunter of Naga
Driscoll Malloney - Human Knight-Errant
Morgrim Oakfist - Dwarf Engineer

<CO-GM Of The Wayward>

Spoiler

#6 shestoper

shestoper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

fkn cringe hell

:tanke:

#7 shestoper

shestoper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:37 AM

real tizer

• Quizzeris, Wo0d Glue, Collector and 1 other like this

:tanke:

#8 Albus Flamewrath

Albus Flamewrath

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:48 AM

>teaser
>15 minutes long

15 min teaser is required for the epicness that comes after. :3

#9 Cryogenicworks

Cryogenicworks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:06 AM

15 min teaser is required for the epicness that comes after. :3

more like gayness

#10 Erkorr

Erkorr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

these voice filters make me sleep

#11 Adora Nightshade

Adora Nightshade

Queen of Blades

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

Really cool stuff actually, I appreciate the work put into it. The quality was hit or miss, but the effort and intrigue are what counts here for me. Unique and interesting.

6s8AtLc.png

#12 Shodan

Shodan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

Greetings insects.

Very impressive work and I would like to see more. All this for an ingame guild + phase? Dedication. I wish you (lot?) best of luck with your endeavor.

Spoiler

#13 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

everyone but eonar are behind voice filters i don't understand

#14 Albus Flamewrath

Albus Flamewrath

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

We will also have voice acted events ingame later. I will probably make something more machinima-like-cinematic in the future, featuring some ending to an event or the like. We'll see.

Voice acted events are a garuantee though. :)

Launch is not too far away now, we're preparing some events etc.

Really cool stuff actually, I appreciate the work put into it. The quality was hit or miss, but the effort and intrigue are what counts here for me. Unique and interesting.

Thanks for the kind comments, btw. They are appreciated. /bows humbly

#15 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2619 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:48 PM

Voice acted events are a garuantee though.

if you want my opinion, you should be less inclined to use things like voice filters in your videos. they're a crux for tone and expression and usually end up sounding more silly than dramatic, and it would be much better for a video whose content is mostly still image to have a more lively narrator. it ends up feeling like a history channel lecture recounting lore we already know for ~15 minutes and less like a 'trailer' to inspire some sort of anticipation or hype for what you want to do. 

• Albus Flamewrath likes this

#16 Albus Flamewrath

Albus Flamewrath

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

if you want my opinion, you should be less inclined to use things like voice filters in your videos. they're a crux for tone and expression and usually end up sounding more silly than dramatic, and it would be much better for a video whose content is mostly still image to have a more lively narrator. it ends up feeling like a history channel lecture recounting lore we already know for ~15 minutes and less like a 'trailer' to inspire some sort of anticipation or hype for what you want to do. 

I mostly changed the narrator voice to hide most of the moisture. Without it, you hear the moisture way to clearly. You still hear some of it with the filter, but not as much. It's more of a teaser rather than a trailer. Mostly, I wanted to show how the Azotha came to be etc.

But I'll take all of what you said into the future, I'll try to improve incase I make something similar. :)

#17 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2619 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

honestly the 'moisture' was not really the big problem here but rather the accentuation -- every word feels like it was mumbled into a mic and there was very little emotion in anything anyone said. dialogue is a form of conveyance, and in voice acting it's just as important to sound relatable as it is for the character to be written in a relatable or understandable way.

a good instance of this is when the two weird custom lore guys are fighting and one says, in a very barotone, bass voice, "You have shamed me now die" -- that VA delivers it so droll, almost like he's spoofing it -- and the other druid... person doesn't sound like he's begging for a fight to stop, but more that he's annoyed vithar(?) is going to steal his phone charger but he doesn't have the balls to stand up to him

it happens again in the sargeras scene -- i didn't get the feeling that sargeras was putting prudence or urgency to what he was asking of aman'thul at all, but rather that it was a casual decision of his to kill the old gods

EDIT : didn't mean to hit post

#18 Mercer

Mercer

in a lot of pain

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:46 AM

everyone but eonar are behind voice filters i don't understand

give me my filters

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif

#19 Erkorr

Erkorr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

i made better filters for eomercer than the ones used in the video

thats not saying much

#20 Albus Flamewrath

Albus Flamewrath

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

A voice-acted promotional event will take place soon, hopefully today.

Edit: Part 1 of the Event, complete.