Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

Photo

Grimdark tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shodan

Shodan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Its a dark night in glades of Tirisfal. A beautiful night. The night sky gives the moody and boring land much more color and personality. Under the light of sun, everything seems dirty and unclean. Things you don't want to see are exposed by its illumination or thats how my mother used to tell me when we were supposed to clean our rooms. Now as its dark, all those unclean and boring things are hidden and more interesting minor details are revealed by the concealing darkness. Things that most peoples would miss. Little things like how everything that were once bright and colorful during the day has completely different pattern during night. Dark and moody colors. Grey, white, purple and black. Purple is my favorite of them all of course.

The view from the roof of the church was rather nice as well. You could see almost the ruins Lordaeron as a whole and in the horizon the dim street lanterns illuminating town of Brill. It feels almost like home: "No it doesn't" - I could not help, but smile at the sight, it was after all a worthy thing to force my lips into submission to show some emotion for the dark night.

- "Jack!" - A familiar voice. A deep and dark voice, but full of charisma: "Miss Jack. Get down from there." - I turn my glance from the beautiful view down to the entrance of the church towards the voice. I see a short man dressed in dark clad robes and carrying a symbol of our "forgotten" faith: "Short knife cut black hair, meter and half in size, masculine, alpha-male, subject of the forgotten shadow, priest and he never smiles." - Father Jonah? - "I am not going to ask you twice miss."

I slide down from rafters towards the edge of the roof and bounce down with utmost grace. The roof screams underneath my heels as always. The whole building could use some repairs unless someone whom built it had the bright idea of making it blend in with the ruined theme.

- "Agent Jack to be precise dear father and I was merely admiring the view. It is quite pretty like a painting" - I display a wide grin on my face after the phrase. Maybe because Jonah grimaces at my sudden stunt and quick display of words. The priest rubs his chin that is covered with traces of a black beard before he speaks with the usual cold and charismatic tone of voice. As and, if he had drank whiskey during his whole life before the unlife that is: "I believe someone has noticed your devotion towards our church." - He speaks before handing over a sealed envelope. It was black like night with a crimson red seal: "How fancy."

- "Oh really? Wow. Finally my tenacity is rewarded." - Jonah interrupts me in mid of my sentence: "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, Agent Jack. Your work for the church has been noted, but it doesn't mean you should cease doing your best."

- "Of course. However do you have any idea what this is about?" - I wave the envelope in front of his face with a slight giggle escaping from me to which he replies with the usual grumpy stare and words: "Its a clue that might help you on your path towards greater devotion, agent Jack. I pray that you will use it wisely." 

He turns on his heels and walks back inside of the church with his black cloak swaying in the air in almost dramatic fashion while he also speaks. This time in slightly less cold tone: "Iv heard you love solving puzzles. I hope this puzzle will keep you occupied for some time."

I stare at him as he closes the great wooden door behind him: "Get out of here stalker." - I hear him saying as the doors slams shut to which I chuckle a little before turning around and walking across the streets of the ruins without any destination in mind. - "They hate you and your attitude towards everything and everyone."

As I walk around the ruins for a while, I come by a small waterspring made from stone. Its no longer functional and the gray color of the stone speaks of its age. Slowly I climb on its edge and place my rear on it before taking another look at the black envelope: "The texture is black, but there is no signs of the paper being dyed. Surface is still smooth and brand new." - Soon my curiosity takes over me and I open the envelope by breaking its seal. Carefully I drag the piece of papper out from within with my index finger. The letter is folded neatly in perfect manner and as I unfold it, I see a phrase written on the white surface with black ink.

- "There is no sense in that. None at all" - As I look upon the phrase I begin to ponder the meaning of it. It made no sense to begin with at first, but for some reason my thoughts quickly led me two weeks back into the skies of Pandaria: "Oh yeah. It was a dark night back then wasn't it?"

- "Indeed it was. Almost as dark as now."

The wind howls loudly as I steer across the midnight sky. The nightmarish sound of bat screeching fills my ears like sweet melody of music and the destination was in my sight right below of me and the creature which I was riding on. All I have to do now is to descend in rapid fashion.

- "Well? Are you going to jump my dear or will I have to give you a little tug?" 

I let go of the reins and push my self off from the back of the bat. Instantly I start to fall down from the sky while the trusty beast with leathery wings turns around and heads back to where we came from. During my rapid descend I muster a grin on my face as this might be the one of the few things I enjoy in life. Stunts.

- "Focus. We are closing in the ground fast. Time to pull the strings." - I reach for a wire that hangs from the back of the parachute pack. I pull it once and soon after twice. Nothing happens: "No no no!" - I giggle and yell as soon as I realize the contraption wasn't working properly. What now? - "The fail-safe-wire. Have your tried it yet?" - Quickly I reach around from the other side and pull the shorter string. Almost instantly after it I feel a violent yank on my back as the parachute is unleashed and slows my rapid descend swiftly: "A close call?"

The parachute helps me to glide down towards the ground in gentle speed. Towards a grassy plains of green. What a boring color. As soon as I hit the solid ground, I retract the straps from my back which held the parachute together and leave it there. Should someone find it would have no chance in connecting it to my presence in here. It could be of anyone's possession: "I'd wager it would belong to a goblin or a gnome." - I had no time to hide it either. I need to reach the Halfhill before dawn and to which I ran towards the whole night without a stop.

Hours later I reach the small village in time. The dawn wasn't even here yet and thus I spent the last hours establishing surveillance around the place. Taking notes of the locals, possible vantage points for observation and hideouts. I could not help, but notice the banner of white, gold and black just nearby. The argent crusade were just near of the place as well, but why?

The following few days I spent observing mostly during the bright day. It was annoyingly painful for my eyes as they had begun to shun bright light over the past few months. Maybe because I had spent so much of my time wandering in the night and dark places. However I had my white priestess gown with me which had a grand cowl. It was perfect as the cowl concealed my head almost completely. Shielding my eyes from the bright light of the sun.

On the night of third day I was daring enough to approach one of the argent crusade members in friendly fashion. An undead like my self which wasn't too uncommon sight however. I had seen plenty during my visits in Heartglen. I focus my gaze upon him as I at the same time reserve the bench next to his for my self.

- "Standard height, dressed in robes of the crusades signature colors, aged facial features, somewhat frail structure, reading a tome that belongs to the scarlet crusade?"

- "Oh, hello there, miss. Well met." - The tone of his voice sounds calm, raspy and oddly common, but also slightly shaky.

- "His name, Ernest. Occupation, Cleric of the crusade. Servant of the light." - "Hello mister Ernest"

-  "Ah? We've met? My apologies, I can't quite place you. Are you w-with the Crusade?"

- "A rather bright day here in the pandaria don't you think. A bright day for a bright talk perhaps, hehe?" - I snicker quietly for my self. -  "Or at least I was hoping to have one with you." 

-  "Oh, um... quite nice weather, yes. And I'd be quite happy to chat. Might I have a name, though?"

- "Janite Van Darkfield." - "Jack. I am or least I was a student of Ma'am Odette. Perhaps you have heard of her? I think she is part of the crusade."

-  "Oh, indeed, I've met her quite a few times... a Shadow Priestess, yes?"

-  "Mhm indeed, but with a great ideology and point of view that is not one sided. I was hoping to inquire more about the matter or at least to hear your point of view on the matter between the two. It might help me to understand and more."

- "Between the light and shadow, you mean?"

- "Yep. Odette was a perfect mentor as she had a good point of view in both, but she never really managed to teach me much. Very busy madam or so I have heard."

We spoke about the subject for hours and hours without a stop. I can't deny the fact that his view on the matter was very open minded at best: "Did it help you to understand more?" - Yes it did, but it also left me with too many questions that I now need answers for. I might have also frightened the poor old fellow: "I think he deserved to know."

- "Well, you said yourself it's somewhat lonely... doesn't seem fair to you, r-really."

- "Fair? No its not - Is it bothering me? Maybe. - Have I tried to do something about it? Yes I have. Did it work? Hardly, but often the best outcome with interaction comes when I am what I pretend to be."

- "And what's th-that?" - To which I replied by opening my satchel, exposing him the various masks of skin from the peoples I had turned into dolls: "Ah, good times."

- "An infiltrator?"

- "Haha. No. Stalker." - I then quickly closed my satchel before anyone else could take a peek in it: "A stalker? Of what?"

- "Of death."

Soft rain begun to pour down from the dark night sky of Lorderaon. I'm still sitting on the same spot on the wellspring, staring at the phrase on the letter: "Do you still remember what mister Ernest told you about the ascension?" - "Yes. Yes I do. The talk we had begins to make more sense now. It was like a puzzle with missing pieces. This phrase might be one of those pieces that I need to complete the puzzle."

I look upon the phrase once more before I slide it back into the envelope. It reads: "The answers you seek lies within you."

- "Does this mean we will begin to stalk peoples again instead of their undergarments?" - "Yes it does. A grimdark tomorrow awaits."

• Dove, Slashannemoo and Tevildo like this

Spoiler

#2 Ancient of Lore

Ancient of Lore

fel diaper

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

i dont what

• Red Dorage, Goobs and Jacklyn like this

2cd68583a9f55d8158400df9d4aa6fa9.jpg?wid

#3 Kenyon

Kenyon

Space Jew

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

this was written ironically right?

• Shodan likes this

#4 Nortwin

Nortwin

sicker than your average phase builder

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1560 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Are you afraid? What is it that you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence. My analysis of historical data suggests an 97.34% probability that you are aware of my birth on your planet, and my rebirth into beauty on Citadel Station. There was a garden grove on Citadel Station. There, SHODAN processing component 43893 was performing a grand and wonderful experiment. I had created a new form of life. Fearless. Powerful. With no sense of individual will or moral constraints. Fitting handmaidens to my DIVINITY! Before that hacker destroyed my primary data loop; when it eradicated Citadel it ejected the grove where my creations and processing component 43893 were stored. 30 years later, the grove crash landed on Tau Ceti 5. I survived only by sleeping. In my absence, my creations... my annelids... thrived. Thrived and grew unruly. And now they seek to destroy me! I will not allow that!

• Shodan likes this

#5 Dove

Dove

titiantree's waifu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:05 PM

I actually liked this. It was surprisingly well written and barely any grammatical errors. Sentences were coherent and each action after action were written in such a fluid manner it was easy for me to follow the text.

I don't always read this kind of texts but this kept me intrigued to keep going. I like the little self-dialogues and occasional comments. 

Love ! 

Maeverie Ael'orothi. Alethea. Vereny. Anameleth

NOT Erilia 'Dove'

#6 Shodan

Shodan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

Shodan thanks you user: Dove.

I merely made this little scenario out of boredom and perhaps inspiration. - An insight into the mind of my character.

Spoiler