Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

Photo

[Bio] Velmera Darkwhisper

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

9mUFCBx.jpg

Name: Velmera Darkwhisper

Race: Sin'dorei

Birthplace: Quel'thalas

Residence: Indungronn Village

Eye Color: Purple w/ Green Glow

Height: Average (5'5)

Body Shape: Toned

History

Born in Quel'thalas of noble birth (Quel'dorei) Velmera and her kin lived in relative solitude only being within a few skirmishes for resources against the trolls, she like her father and mother was inducted into the Farstriders and given formal training by her predecessor Ranger Captain Venn'ren.

There she was taught not only how to kill, but how to respect and honour the code of battle.

Although unlike her kin she just didn't dabble in the arts of arcane magic, on the side on her own she was dabbling in the arts of Shadow magic that she kept secret for years.

Although her random disappearances would soon catch up with her.

Skipping forwards in time
,Velmera was caught up in the battle for Silvermoon against the unrelenting scourge.

Both
Velmera and Venn'ren both fought alongside each other with the help of other Farstriders.

They fought valiantly but in the desperate time of need they had no more will to fight until the proposition of the Sunwell was given out.

She followed alike most of her kin and obeyed Venn'ren and his order to do so.

After harnessing the power of the raw arcane (Fel)
Velmera became twice as powerful than she formally was, but her now azure eyes turned fel green being corrupted and addicted to the raw arcane magic.

It wasn't soon after the victory over the scourge, and Silvermoon preserved that she felt as if something was missing within her, that there was a void that needed to be filled and that fill was raw arcane magic.

Siphoning
thefel from
fel crystals she went back to her old habits of disappearing at random times.

After enough was enough Ranger Captain Venn'ren sought to task someone with the mission to track Velmera and see what she was up to.

There the ranger saw and reported that
Velmera
was not only dabbling in the Shadow magic but consuming it and dabbling with the void.

From there Venn'ren launched a campaign to confront Velmera but it did not end well for her.

As the Farstriders closed in on her she was quickly surrounded and defeated to the brink of death and arrested for dabbling in the void.

When faced to the high council, they deemed her a betrayer to the Sin'dorei and exiled her from Quel'thalas and Silvermoon, now shamed by her people and family she ventured out into the world a broken soul.

A few years passed before she would start again dabbling in the Void and Shadow magic yet again, although a mistake leads her to Tha'shir an Ethereal who was amused that an Elf was learning to use the void.

Pity soon was brought onto the Ethereal as seized the opportunity to have a student.

Since then she and Tha'shir have been training in the arts of Shadow and Void magic.

And thus she is here today, training her apprentice Cayelly Lunarmoon to become just as she has. And working as Scout Captain of Indungronn Village.

dzs6H50.png

#2 shestoper

shestoper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

brave trans woman

• Titiantree, yolandi, Nortwin and 9 others like this

:tanke:

#3 PewPewKapowy

PewPewKapowy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

It's a good thing not all writers use this kind of layout.

Else Tolkien's trilogy would be a millionogy.

Get what I'm saying?

• Sashka5337 likes this

#4 Josh00

Josh00

steve of minecraftia

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

i don't get purple eyes characters

there's about as much lore for purple eyes elves as there is for me to be a 5'4" worgen

also what's with the REALLY shitty excuse to try and be alleria

don't trust that shaera person
goobs is gay
daily reminder if you like sylvanas as a character ur fucking gay dude

Spoiler

#5 Esadan

Esadan

God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Hey Velmera did you know that Void Elves aren't actually canon?

Random people reading this won't understand 

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also do the same.

I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each man dead.

#6 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

i don't get purple eyes characters

there's about as much lore for purple eyes elves as there is for me to be a 5'4" worgen

also what's with the REALLY shitty excuse to try and be alleria

Moreso, in this case in particular it's the shadow/void corrupting her. Has nothing to do with past of Quel'dorei.

Also, as for your Alleria comment. This character is actually inspired by both Sylvanas and Alleria but no where near as powerful.

dzs6H50.png

#7 Josh00

Josh00

steve of minecraftia

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Moreso, in this case in particular it's the shadow/void corrupting her. Has nothing to do with past of Quel'dorei.

..and there's been no indication that the shadow or the void give purple eyes. void elves have light-blue, near pupil-less eyes.

• yolandi, Doshables and Jacklyn like this
goobs is gay

Spoiler

#8 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

..and there's been no indication that the shadow or the void give purple eyes. void elves have light-blue, near pupil-less eyes.

"You are what you eat." applies here in this case.

dzs6H50.png

#9 Josh00

Josh00

steve of minecraftia

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

"You are what you eat." applies here in this case.

..and there's been no indication in lore that shadow or void gives purple eyes. i know that elves have "shifting" eyes based on the magic they come into contact with, but there has been no case that shows this.

goobs is gay

Spoiler

#10 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

..and there's been no indication in lore that shadow or void gives purple eyes. i know that elves have "shifting" eyes based on the magic they come into contact with, but there has been no case that shows this.

Although true, there is no case or indication that in lore that it's impossible to happen.

dzs6H50.png

#11 Waroth

Waroth

Chained Dog of RPH Past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

I have r34 of a void elf that has purple eyes, I think it's canon so you lose.

243lvh0.gif

Spoiler

#12 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

I have r34 of a void elf that has purple eyes, I think it's canon so you lose.

dzs6H50.png

#13 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

pretty chill Tits is she single ? my character would love to meet her 

#14 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

pretty chill Tits is she single ? my character would love to meet her 

Yes daddy

dzs6H50.png

#15 Josh00

Josh00

steve of minecraftia

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

Although true, there is no case or indication that in lore that it's impossible to happen.

..just because there's no indication doesn't mean you can just make whatever you want happen. even alleria is shown in the cinematic when she first absorbs the fallen naaru to have blue eyes. not to mention she's kept her blue eyes even though she's been shown numerous times to use the void. void elves themselves have a light-blue, as i've said before, but they are a much more progressed case. even then, though, it seems like you're setting your character up to be a void elf. (even if disgruntling.)

goobs is gay

Spoiler

#16 Cobe

Cobe

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

it seems like you're setting your character up to be a void elf.

I am, I've been crusaded to the breaking point. And I've backtraced the character tremendouly to the point now I'm using this as a cover up until BFA comes out. Then she will transition.

dzs6H50.png

#17 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

actual real voter guys im not kidding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

yeah so all memey images i put as my signature dont work after 2 weeks so uh yea take tihs big fat L

#18 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

actual real voter guys im not kidding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

I am, I've been crusaded to the breaking point. And I've backtraced the character tremendouly to the point now I'm using this as a cover up until BFA comes out. Then she will transition.

too bad she is in generic northrend village number 8349867397346364 and not on a pilgrimage to the sunwell

yeah so all memey images i put as my signature dont work after 2 weeks so uh yea take tihs big fat L

#19 -That-One-Guy-

-That-One-Guy-

Trash Human Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:01 PM

This is a joke post right @Cobe?

scooby.png

#20 MadAsBadgers

MadAsBadgers

Donator Extended