Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

Photo
- - - - -

Connection Guide

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#261 Steenutje

Steenutje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

I keep getting the cas error even if I did all the steps please help..

• Negsonmr and VillieCob like this

#262 GuardedSpace

GuardedSpace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

So, having windows 10 doesnt allow me to change the properties from read only. So Im fucked?

• Collector likes this

#263 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1534 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:32 AM

So, having windows 10 doesnt allow me to change the properties from read only. So Im fucked?

Not an issue of windows 10. Have it myself and can easily change properties.

#264 jam2001

jam2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

Could i please have some help i want to get back into playing RPH but then i get hit in the face with this error and i can't seem to fix it what ever i try and do.

https://imgur.com/a/FMbpU

#265 jam2001

jam2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:34 PM

@Goudy could you try and give us a hand

#266 Storrent

Storrent

no pfp no opinion

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:17 AM

lock this thread, every single post is just people not reading the faq

• Nortwin and LGRP3 like this

e73Tslt.png

NuVumIx.png

hmm

#267 Entalkai

Entalkai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

So I am not having any issues with anything listed, it works fine for the most part, I was just wondering if it ever finishes downloading? I have left it open for days now and it is still downloading but saying 0% on the download progress.

#268 jam2001

jam2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:56 PM

Getting invalid credentials? Make sure you're not logging in with forum account!

==== ONLINE ====

Legion 7.1.0 (Build 22996)

Pre-requisites:
- Windows (all version that support Legion)
- Winrar or 7zip

How to play on RPH:
1) Start by creating an account here (forum account is separate!).
2) Download RPHTiny client here. It contains everything you need in order to connect and play.
3) Extract RPHTiny to anywhere, preferably Desktop in order to avoid any permission issues.
4) Run .exe and log in-game with your username@rph.org and respective password.
!!! WARNING: DO NOT SKIP/MISS ANY STEP UNLESS TOLD SO OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT !!!

Playing on a Mac? Click here to follow the MacOS connection guide.

SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS

• Getting error CDN FAILED OR E_NOT_AVAILABLE? Download the following file: Config.7z Extract it inside RPHTiny\data and hit replace when asked.
  • All players seem invisible and you can't see them? Solution: Client is trying to stream data so please give it some time
  • Stuck on realm selection screen "Logging in to game server"? Solution: keep pressing Okay until it connects.
  • Says invalid information when you try to log in? Solution: Check that you're logging in with username@rph.org and not just username.
  • Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)? Solution: Go into WTF folder and find Config.7z, extract its contains into the folder and then hit replace.
  • Getting error failed to map file: data/data/shmem? Right click RPH folder, choose properties. When properties is open, click on the "Read-only" box until it is empty. Hit ok and apply it to all folders, sub-folder and files.
  • Getting error Your installation is damaged? Go into data/data folder and delete CASCRepair.mrk.
  • Getting error BLZ51900319? Server is either offline or is restarting. Wait until server is up again and try connecting.
  • Getting error BLZ51900003? Make sure you entered your account information correctly.
  • Other players missing equipment? Type .refresh
  • Getting invalid credentials ingame? Make sure you created in-game account and not forum account!

mine no longer works :(

#269 WarzForDays

WarzForDays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:53 AM

I am doing everything as you said and even double-checking my password and username with the website.

I put in [email protected] and my password.

It gives me an error that it could not log me in with what I just entered.

Please help .-.

#270 WarzForDays

WarzForDays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:18 AM

I've been trying to get in for a few weeks now

I reinstall the RPH Tiny and extract it to my desktop. The E_NOT_AVAILABLE error pops up and I download the config file and extract it in my RPHTiny/Data folder.

From here, one of two things happen:

The error either keeps popping up until I reinstall the Tiny again, or the Client is in the background and never actually starts up.

Any advice?

• WarzForDays likes this

#271 Borb

Borb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:54 AM

I've been trying to get in for a few weeks now

I reinstall the RPH Tiny and extract it to my desktop. The E_NOT_AVAILABLE error pops up and I download the config file and extract it in my RPHTiny/Data folder.

From here, one of two things happen:

The error either keeps popping up until I reinstall the Tiny again, or the Client is in the background and never actually starts up.

Any advice?

if its in the background that means its to its initial boot and seeding/downloading the required files in order to actually boot up the game. It would take 10-20 minutes depending on your internet speed. It took mine 16 the last time I redownloaded RPH.

I am doing everything as you said and even double-checking my password and username with the website.

I put in [email protected] and my password.

It gives me an error that it could not log me in with what I just entered.

Please help .-.

are you using the account name for forums or the main site? Main site and Forum accounts are separate, just keep that in mind.

unknown.png

12.png

its eldril

#272 WarzForDays

WarzForDays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

I've not only let it run for 10 - 20 minutes in the background, but for 5 hours while I was afk. I don't see how anything you said helps.

#273 Nortwin

Nortwin

self-proclaimed forum moderator

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1860 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:35 AM

I've not only let it run for 10 - 20 minutes in the background, but for 5 hours while I was afk. I don't see how anything you said helps.

go to cmd.exe

type ipconfig /flushdns

8DxYnsg.png