Hi there, friends.
I've been trying to access RPHeaven for a couple of weeks now to join my friend. So I downloaded the tiny client and it ran in the background. The very first time running RPHeaven as instructed, it to 43 hours, 18 minutes, 51 seconds to get to a state where I could see the log it screen.
Over the course of 43 hours I downloaded 1.38 GB.
So the issue above is that RPHeaven downloads very slowly. I've actually reinstalled RPHeaven 6 times in the past 2 weeks trying to get it to work. It should be noted, on every occasion, wow.exe was ran as an admin.
- First time running tiny client, ran every kind of trouble shooting advised on this page. Decided too many changes were made to the client.
- Copy data folder from Live WoW into RPHTiny. Upon launch, client would not proceed past a black screen.
- Copy files from a friend's install replacing my RPHTiny info. wow.exe took 10 hours to reach a running client which when attempting to connect to RPH server, crashed this time RPH was installed on the C drive (desktop)
- Attempt to run RPH from the desk top this time in case that helps. It did not. Decide to keep this otherwise install for troubleshooting later.
- Overwrote entire WoW Live folder with RPH info - RPH client shows an error
- Did not run RPHTiny client. INSTEAD. Invited a new friend to try and download and play RPH, they got it running within 1 hour. Copied their entire RPHTiny folder, same issue as 5. this time RPH was installed on the C drive (desktop)
A user from Discord suggested this might be a registry error, but I don't know how to interact with the registry. In response to this error.
This error has been happening more recently with 5 and 6.