Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

Photo

Alacroy's Staff Application

Staff Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alacroy

Alacroy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:09 AM

Main Character Name: Alacroy

Account Name: Xarecgosa

How long have you been on the server?: I really don't remember, I'd say anywhere from 2014-2015, I know it's before 2016 as I have posted on this forums on other accounts from early 2016.

Activity?: I have nothing to do all day, so I can be extremely active, guaranteed at least 3 hours every day, and more than likely 5-10, I live in the United States, more specifically around Florida, and my timezone is EST. 

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: Yes, on another server, I was a Game Master for Light's Hope, and a Game Master & Community Manager for Elysium (I resigned from Elysium due to Corruption, and I resigned from Light's Hope because I disliked the GM Team and was tired of the drama there), as a Game Master on both of those servers, you are given a job to deal with players' requests (more specifically tickets) and sometimes handle chat (such as somebody spamming something such as the N-word in a major city, or something else of that sort), whenever handling those tickets you deal with a variety of things, anywhere ranging from players being stuck to a Raid Boss' loot needing to be reset, as a Community Manager I helped handle the Reddit and the Discord, I mainly was seen in the Discord though, and the role of a Community Manager is to always be professional, give announcements about things that are happening on the server, post events on their website such as when a raid is coming out, to moderate the chat, moderate the voice channels as well, and help players get on the server that may be having problems.

I believe this will help me on RPH because during my time on those two servers I learned quite a lot and I learned what being a Community Leader is about, and I can deal with a large number of players, take negative feedback from players and be able to handle it in a professional manner and help them whatever they may need.

Do you have any referees?: I am returning back to RPH, so I do not know of anyone who could vouch for me.

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more):  I'd have to say Cataclysm, and I may get a lot of negativity for this because I know Cataclysm is a very hated expansion, but whenever I say I enjoy Cataclysm, I enjoy Cataclysm for the impact and the events that happened. I really enjoy Cataclysm because of the impact it made on Azeroth, it was the first time players had seen Azeroth really been changed in such a huge way, and it really set the effect of the future expansions and a change in World of Warcraft (for good and bad). I also really enjoyed seeing a lot of lore about Dragons come out and see the Aspects take part as they are such a huge part of World of Warcraft.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): Nathanos Blightcaller, I really enjoy Nathanos Blightcaller because he is SUPER interesting in my opinion as he was the first and only ever human ranger lord, lore aside, I also really like him because (I really enjoy his model) and how he went from a very meaningless NPC to the Champion of the Banshee Queen who is seen multiple times, I just find it really cool that somebody so major was literally put aside which nobody would have ever really noticed him, until recently when he just became a badass and just became the Champion of the Banshee Queen, some people may have known him before Legion, which I didn't, and may see it from a different point of view and has always known Nathanos, but I didn't.

What would you do differently about the server?: Since I'm returning, I have not really had a grasp of the server yet again, and I know that may be a negative effect, but I would really like to put my experience to work here and work on another private server, especially since it's such a unique private server and that I've always loved roleplaying, I don't have to worry about it going down when Classic comes out haha. 

Which as I said, I'm returning, so it's really hard for me to be a unique individual, I kind of want to just be normal, I don't want to be some kind of guy who wants to focus on one specific thing, I just want to put my time in, help the server in any way I can, and make quite a bit of friends. Which some of you may say I can do that already, because I think a normal player can help the server, but I think that's limited, and I really enjoy working on servers.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): My name is Brian Johnson, I'm not really afraid of letting people know that information, because after all, there's hundreds of Brian Johnsons out there in the United States, its a pretty typical name, and one of the whitest names you can probably think of. I was born in Long Beach, California and moved to the South, around the Georgia, Florida and Tennessee area. I love being apart of a Community and being a role model for players/being a Community Leader and being known in a Community. I've been told that I have great character, I'm extremely helping and I like to form bonds with players and keep friendships that last longer than when I work on that server.

I like to write, I don't have anything public or a full-on book, but I am writing something right now nothing major, a few other hobbies of mine are that I play League of Legends, kind of looking for something to get addicted to, even though that sounds bad. I like to have conversations about anything really, I also like getting to know random people and interacting with the community (Main reason I'm doing this, and why I was a Community Manager for other servers), more specifically on Discord, and as said before, making friendships with people that last longer than the server.

1. I prefer to work...

a. in a team.
b. on my own.
c. in any way, I don't mind.

C

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...

a. relaxed.
b. decisive.
c. strict.

B, I think it's heavily situational.

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...

a. a strict follower.
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.
c. not a follower; I only do custom lore.

B, as long as it's not too extreme.

4. To me, grammar is...

a. important for communication.
b. useful for telling the difference between a bad and a good role-player.
c. used for the vanity of role-players.

A

5. I believe rules should be used as...

a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.
b. a set of restrictions for bad role-play, so we can eliminate non/bad role-players from the server.
c. a set of forced restrictions on every role player, good or bad, for the good of the server on the whole.

C

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...

a. they are here to help the server.
b. they are of higher rank than the players.
c. everyone should be respected.

A & C

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...

a. tell an admin.
b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.
c. dismiss the complaint - it's none of my business.

C

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...

a. tell them what they are doing is wrong on announce.
b. ignore it; it's not my role play.
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.

B

9. As a host, I would say that I am...

a. someone who keeps the role-play moving.
b. someone who is meticulous and has a passion for detail.
c. someone who allows the role-play to govern itself.

A & B

10. A teacher is a person who...

a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.
b. tells someone what to do and when.
c. advises people, but doesn't hold their hand.

A & C

11. I consider the moderator role as...

a. a parent role; we should guide but not dictate.
b. a leadership role; the staff team often knows best.
c. a community role; everyone, staff, and players, should be working together.

B & C, I think on certain things the staff team will know best, but I also think it's important to know what the community thinks.

12. There should be...

a. more rules and more staff.
b. fewer rules and less staff.
c. more rules and less staff.
d. fewer rules and more staff.

e. optional (write what you think).

C

if you would like clarification on anything, comment down below and I'll try to respond as fast as possible, if you would like to know more about my time on Light's Hope and Elysium, please feel free to let me know, I will go more into detail such as how I handled things and how I dealt with things that other GMs didn't want to.

P.S: If you see anything such as a grammar mistake, please let me know, I will fix it ASAP.

Thanks,

-Alacroy.

• oofblox likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Staff, Application