Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

Photo

wow is a dumb game

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Beast

Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

Wiped clean my PC cause viruses, did a clean windows install, got RPH through the battle.net client to avoid the shitty download speed in game yadayada. Shit's logging in all nicely, but when i get the loading screen, it loads about 10% and it just fucking freezes forever. believe me, i left it for 30 minutes and still no result. no matter the character, the location etc since i tried creating a new one after trying all of mine. i already tried deleting the cache folder, but to no avail. halp pls

#2 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6389 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

Wiped clean my PC cause viruses, did a clean windows install, got RPH through the battle.net client to avoid the shitty download speed in game yadayada. Shit's logging in all nicely, but when i get the loading screen, it loads about 10% and it just fucking freezes forever. believe me, i left it for 30 minutes and still no result. no matter the character, the location etc since i tried creating a new one after trying all of mine. i already tried deleting the cache folder, but to no avail. halp pls

lower graphic settings?

#3 Nortwin

Nortwin

do not look at this image for more than 5 seconds (cursed)

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1744 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:39 PM

got RPH through the battle.net client to avoid the shitty download speed in game

so you downloaded 7.3.5? we are on 7.1

• ShaOfPride and Mains Uther like this

8DxYnsg.png

#4 ShaOfPride

ShaOfPride

Sha Of Bad RP | ShaOfGay | ShaOfRetard | ShaOfTheListGoesON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:32 PM

nice one pal

Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your "greatness".

kill shaoflust he is a heretic

#5 Cobe

Cobe

Death's Princess

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

The evolutionary tree has failed you yet again.

#6 cruise3174

cruise3174

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

Cobe, Like, why are you still a thing, I thought you left.

• yolandi and Collector like this
Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (Star Wars: Episode V)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. -Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode 3)

#7 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Certified Packmule

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:04 PM

I mean technically you can downgrade a 7.3.5 client to 7.1.0, but your success may be-... varied? honestly just need to replace the EXEs and launch from the lower version ones. may cause bugs, but there's no reason it shouldn't work? the client just won't use what it doesn't need iirc

#8 Corven

Corven

Silvermoon will prevail!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:17 PM

DL full retail version, follow the guide to convert, ez pz. You aren't legally blind are you?

Chaos is nigh coming once more to Azeroth, will we survive against the Legions hordes once more?

#9 Beast

Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:47 PM

lol? rphtiny actually downgrades/upgrades ur client from whatever version of legion u have to the right one, which is 7.1.0. that's not an issue, it's been done before. i'll try lowering graphic settings, although, the pc is kinda bomb

#10 Icetorn

Icetorn

umm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:25 AM

Go to the pirate bay or nova torrents (or w/e that huge russian tracker is called) and just dl a 7.1 client. Downgrading demands following guides and modifying config files and may not work, where as torrents demand 3 clicks and prayers to your chosen deity that there are no viruses. If you're somewhat smart and somewhat lucky the viruses can be avoided. 

podlau98f16.png

aludop9c81d.png

poudala2b80.png

#11 Waroth

Waroth

Treacherous oath-breaking dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

Go to the pirate bay or nova torrents (or w/e that huge russian tracker is called) and just dl a 7.1 client. Downgrading demands following guides and modifying config files and may not work, where as torrents demand 3 clicks and prayers to your chosen deity that there are no viruses. If you're somewhat smart and somewhat lucky the viruses can be avoided. 

lol

243lvh0.gif

Spoiler

#12 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Certified Packmule

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:04 PM

Guide maybe. but config files? it's just drag and drop an exe of a lower version in and your done. no complicated cinfiguration required. if the problem is long loading screens, maybe add "SET worldPreloadNonCritical “0” " to your config.wtf. that should cut down on what you're loading. another cause may be patches if you're using any.

#13 Cobe

Cobe

Death's Princess

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:30 AM

Cobe, Like, why are you still a thing, I thought you left.

#14 Beast

Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

update; now it completes the loading screen all fine, yet dces me back to the main menu with the streaming error(wow51900322). why

#15 Icetorn

Icetorn

umm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Guide maybe. but config files? it's just drag and drop an exe of a lower version in and your done. no complicated cinfiguration required. if the problem is long loading screens, maybe add "SET worldPreloadNonCritical “0” " to your config.wtf. that should cut down on what you're loading. another cause may be patches if you're using any.

Once you start it it'll automatically go to update. You gotta go to the config files, find what makes it want to update and stop it.

podlau98f16.png

aludop9c81d.png

poudala2b80.png

#16 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Certified Packmule

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:02 PM

Once you start it it'll automatically go to update. You gotta go to the config files, find what makes it want to update and stop it.

if the client automatically wants to update that indicates its probably not connecting to the private server correctly if at all. i've downloaded clients from blizzard several times for private server use. I've never had to "prevent it from updating", as it never normally will try to update.

• Icetorn likes this

#17 Beast

Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

uh, i've asked for someone's config folder and put it into my game, that's the only reason it completed the loading screen, yet that streaming error is really annoying