Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

Photo

[Interest Check] The Rise of the Lich King

WotLK Factions Apocalypse Story-Driven Player-Driven Interest Check Progressive RP Guild

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:31 PM

loadscreen-icecrown-citadel-large.jpg

Our champions fell upon Icecrown Citadel, at Arthas' hands.  Among them were the likes of Tirion Fordring, Jaina Proudmoore, Garrosh Hellscream, Archdruid Lilliandra, and others.  They have been risen as the Lich King's champions, enemies of the factions they once served.  Our forces are crippled, and the Scourge's forces are bolstered every day.  If we are to survive, we will have to stand and fight.

h0WbUi6.png

Rise of the Lich King is set during the tail-end of Wrath of the Lich King, in an apocalyptic setting where our champions fell and many, many of our soldiers died with them.  Six factions scramble to save themselves in a dying world, cursed by the taint of Undeath and Frost.  The Scourge spreads across Azeroth, fighting against the Argent Crusade, Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor, Horde, Alliance, and Scarlet Crusade.

The main prospect is providing interesting and fun mechanics, stories, and character progression (up until their imminent deaths, of course!).  Players get to choose from seven factions, in which they each have their own unique and interesting goals and storylines.  Now, let's get into the mechanics.

dDQ70Ju.png

Whenever players do something meaningful, the Apocalypse Meter raises or lowers based on how things went.  Once it reaches 100, it sets itself back to 15, and prompts a catastrophic event to happen, which can potentially affect everyone.  In addition to this, if it stays above 60 for too long, a siege will occur on your faction's hub.

Ibl0e9P.png

In our guild, we will have a unique roll system - when playing, you have four traits that alter your rolls, health, and other possible variables.  One is based on your race, one is based on your class, and two are based on your character.  You have a base Health of 30, a base Defense Value of 12, and a base Offense Value of 20.  Whenever you attack, you roll out of your Offense Value, and subtract the target's Defense Value from the roll.  The remaining total is the damage they take.

If I had 8 Health, and I had a Defensive Value of 12, and was rolled against for 16, I would take 4 damage, since 16-12 is 4 (you know that already).  However, if the roll was 20, I would take 8, which would kill me.

You regenerate 3 Health every day, and can be healed for a maximum of 9 Health every day by healers.  If anyone doesn't understand, explain what you don't understand and I'll explain it in more detail.

EDIT: Subject to change.

b0BQ7Ub.png

There are six playable factions, all with requirements and their own stories, hubs, and characters.  There are also chances for more factions to be created, or for factions to be destroyed.  There are currently The Scourge (Hard to get into), Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade, Alliance, and Horde.

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

Vaelyn Bladesworn - Human Paladin (AU)
There'druin Antal'theras - Highborne Kaldorei Sage
Daethra Taran'il - Kaldorei Witchhunter/Magehunter
Velyra Whitetide - Human Sailor

#2 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

Right now, we really need Officers, Builders, and DMs.

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#3 Esadan

Esadan

Small Penis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

Hmmmm...

So it's like FA but with undead? Kappa

JK, looks good. Good luck. 

• EquinoxHS likes this

#4 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hmmmm...

So it's like FA but with undead? Kappa

JK, looks good. Good luck. 

Thanks!  And, not really - its prospect is similar, but the way it's done is a lot different.  It's not Survival RP like FA.  In addition to that, it's a complete redux of the cringeworthy attempt of "Wintersgarde" made by yours truly.

• Esadan likes this

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#5 ANdreiusus

ANdreiusus

bfa enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:27 PM

omg..png

#6 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

I know, but this is gonna be different :P

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#7 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:21 PM

someone please leave a shitpost already, i feel out of place without any in my thread

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#8 cruise3174

cruise3174

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:41 PM

Nixxiom is super gay and everything he says is headcanon and out of his ass. Stop revering that egomaniac with no personality.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (Star Wars: Episode V)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. -Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode 3)

#9 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:42 PM

Nixxiom is super gay and everything he says is headcanon and out of his ass. Stop revering that egomaniac with no personality.

ty for fulfilling my wish

EDIT: you're not wrong either, i'm not sending it in the same direction as he did or anything, dw

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#10 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Certified Packmule

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:07 AM

loadscreen-icecrown-citadel-large.jpg

Our champions fell upon Icecrown Citadel, at Arthas' hands.  Among them were the likes of Tirion Fordring, Jaina Proudmoore, Garrosh Hellscream, Archdruid Lilliandra, and others.  They have been risen as the Lich King's champions, enemies of the factions they once served.  Our forces are crippled, and the Scourge's forces are bolstered every day.  If we are to survive, we will have to stand and fight.

998aec514c38c6a794cc93b39939cf87.png

Rise of the Lich King is set during the tail-end of Wrath of the Lich King, in an apocalyptic setting where our champions fell and many, many of our soldiers died with them.  Six factions scramble to save themselves in a dying world, cursed by the taint of Undeath and Frost.  The Scourge spreads across Azeroth, fighting against the Argent Crusade, Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor, Horde, Alliance, and Scarlet Crusade.

The main prospect is providing interesting and fun mechanics, stories, and character progression (up until their imminent deaths, of course!).  Players get to choose from seven factions, in which they each have their own unique and interesting goals and storylines.  Now, let's get into the mechanics.

a293a8da349080b580d001c3fe2d3cfe.png

Whenever players do something meaningful, the Apocalypse Meter raises or lowers based on how things went.  Once it reaches 100, it sets itself back to 15, and prompts a catastrophic event to happen, which can potentially affect everyone.  In addition to this, if it stays above 60 for too long, a siege will occur on your faction's hub.

a61230784b59fec7a1da251eabd0beae.png

In our guild, we will have a unique roll system - when playing, you have four traits that alter your rolls, health, and other possible variables.  One is based on your race, one is based on your class, and two are based on your character.  You have a base Health of 30, a base Defense Value of 12, and a base Offense Value of 20.  Whenever you attack, you roll out of your Offense Value, and subtract the target's Defense Value from the roll.  The remaining total is the damage they take.

If I had 8 Health, and I had a Defensive Value of 12, and was rolled against for 16, I would take 4 damage, since 16-12 is 4 (you know that already).  However, if the roll was 20, I would take 8, which would kill me.

You regenerate 3 Health every day, and can be healed for a maximum of 9 Health every day by healers.  If anyone doesn't understand, explain what you don't understand and I'll explain it in more detail.

e2922814baa0fcf399d5cbe066d2e1d5.png

That's all you need to know for now - thank you for taking the time to read this.  I hope you have a great day, and maybe even consider joining.  If anyone thinks the post lacks something, I will be sure to add it.

your Font Meme embedded images are dead. please just use imgur or a discord server to host images

• Mains Uther likes this

#11 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:56 PM

your Font Meme embedded images are dead. please just use imgur or a discord server to host images

k

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#12 Golduck

Golduck

Heroic Duck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

Since this whole thing from my point of view is a custom lore I don't think you would mind if I'd share some of my lich king ideas, would you? If you want to hear them (in detail) add me on discord since I really like the idea of this phase.

discord: golduckest of rivia#1634

zDqfcYa.jpg
I3tsQtM.png

#13 Spiritsoul

Spiritsoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:43 AM

Apocalypse Meter thing sounds pretty neat, hopefully it works well in practice, but I cant think of a reason it wouldnt.  +1

#14 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:10 PM

Apocalypse Meter thing sounds pretty neat, hopefully it works well in practice, but I cant think of a reason it wouldnt.  +1

Thanks!  I wanted to have some dynamic aspects that can be unexpected.  Since, well, that'd be the case ICly.

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

#15 Varakor

Varakor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Looks like a neat concept with some unique mechanics. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if / when it ever comes around.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

#16 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:07 PM

Looks like a neat concept with some unique mechanics. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if / when it ever comes around.

We're working on it right now.  Main issue is establishing an officer core.

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WotLK, Factions, Apocalypse, Story-Driven, Player-Driven, Interest Check, Progressive RP, Guild