Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

Photo
- - - - -

Aeisinthar Lightsong Aelthinsar Lightsong needs to go.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 cruise3174

cruise3174

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:14 AM

Seriously. The guy gets banned. He loopholes it. IB baned, loopholes it. The guy is put on ignore and he bypasses it. Why does he go to so much effort to be around people that don't want him. It's one thing to not be liked, banned, and move on. But why stay where you are not wanted.

• vadeous, Nortwin, just 'Neth' and 16 others like this
Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (Star Wars: Episode V)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. -Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode 3)

#2 SalineSeas

SalineSeas

unfunny autist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

tess making sense

whadya know the world is endin howaboutit tony eh

• Nortwin, Antonius Augury, Doshables and 3 others like this

i'm in your area

#3 Crackduck

Crackduck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

There's a strategy to these things. First, you pick a non-sensical rumor with the rest of the regulars. Doesn't have to hurt. It can just be something like 'Hey, Lightsong just LOVES bananas.' Then, every time he joins, just bombard him endlessly with whispers and comments in phase chat about his love of bananas. Don't let it stop. Make every single conversation he tries to bring up about bananas.

When he tries to RP, start to deny him on the basis of his obsession with bananas and how it's unhealthy. Don't even kick or ban him, just let him sit there and emote '| and not a single person listened to the Fruit Loving FUCK.' -- Banana man will eventually break before everyone else does from the volume of shit being stuffed up his ass.

Or, alternatively, just, you know, don't give the retard that fell into the Sunwell the time of day.

• just 'Neth', Josh00, Ancient of Lore and 2 others like this

#4 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

There's a strategy to these things. First, you pick a non-nonsensical rumor with the rest of the regulars. Doesn't have to hurt. It can just be something like 'Hey, Lightsong just LOVES bananas.' Then, every time he joins, just bombard him endlessly with whispers and comments in phase chat about his love of bananas. Don't let it stop. Make every single conversation he tries to bring up about bananas.

When he tries to RP, start to deny him on the basis of his obsession with bananas and how it's unhealthy. Don't even kick or ban him, just let him sit there and emote '| and not a single person listened to the Fruit Loving FUCK.' -- Banana man will eventually break before everyone else does from the volume of shit being stuffed up his ass.

Or, alternatively, just, you know, don't give the retard that fell into the Sunwell the time of day.

I love this.

• just 'Neth' likes this

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

Vaelyn Bladesworn - Human Paladin (AU)
There'druin Antal'theras - Highborne Kaldorei Sage
Daethra Taran'il - Kaldorei Witchhunter/Magehunter
Velyra Whitetide - Human Sailor

#5 EquinoxHS

EquinoxHS

some retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:10 PM

In reference to my last post, you just need to get him to grow tired of trying.  It's worked in the past for me - he spammed me with multiple discords, making a new one and deleting the last every time he was done talking with me.  At a point, he just stopped, likely because he "thought I was stubborn"

Guild:

h0WbUi6.png

Characters:

Vaelyn Bladesworn - Human Paladin (AU)
There'druin Antal'theras - Highborne Kaldorei Sage
Daethra Taran'il - Kaldorei Witchhunter/Magehunter
Velyra Whitetide - Human Sailor

#6 Voodoo

Voodoo

Who Do You...

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

I'm not a fan of bullying, just be clear, IRL or otherwise, but this MOTHERFUCKER deserves it. He's such an obnoxious jerk, constantly ramming his opinion in your face. He deletes characters people have ignored just to remake them so he can keep BITCHING.

FUCK

#7 Shmoopy

Shmoopy

Anti-Hero of RPH.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

holy fuck just shut up already about him the joke is over

sZn4qyq.gif

#8 waswar

waswar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

Shmoopy is a race-traitor accomplice to cancer. We must not allow such a virulent cowbag as Aelsinthar to destroy the server.

#9 The Filthy Slovak

The Filthy Slovak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

im practically convinced dread is keeping him around at this point just to fuck with us

that being said i agree, just ignore ael's existance ooc and ic and he'll eventually fade away

• LGRP3 likes this

wtb horde rp

#10 Tevildo

Tevildo

Use personal pronouns dammit

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:48 PM

I'm practically convinced that Aelsinthar is Mark Zuccerberg.

• Illarian and Generic DH like this

cooltext292949898920985.png

Characters:

#11 Illarian

Illarian

Alt-Right Night Elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

GnoP1a5.jpg

wei-wang-2012-warcraft-042-traveler-001-

#12 Erkorr

Erkorr

punished forum alt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:27 PM

bullying aelsinthar stopped being funny shut the fuck up already

• The Filthy Slovak and Rogue like this

#13 Esadan

Esadan

haha same dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:21 AM

Elf profile picture

"Let Euron your servant be born again from the sea as you were.

Bless him with salt, bless him stone, bless him with steel.

Listen to the waves, listen to the god.

He is speaking to us, and he says: 'We shall have no king but Euron Greyjoy'.

Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away.

Let the old Euron drown, let his lungs fill with seawater. 

Let the fish eat the scales off his eyes.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger."

#14 Voodoo

Voodoo

Who Do You...

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

bullying aelsinthar stopped being funny shut the fuck up already

He doesn't come on the forums, so... He's not going to know about it.

#15 Erkorr

Erkorr

punished forum alt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:05 AM

He doesn't come on the forums, so... He's not going to know about it.

this doesnt make it any better you fags keep ostracizing anyone you dont like and then wonder why people say the community on this server sucks ass

• Savage Arrow and Sashka5337 like this

#16 cruise3174

cruise3174

• PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:33 AM

But.. But he's shit. And he ban evades. And bypasses the ignore feature. He's really bad and deserves punishment.

• Voodoo likes this
Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (Star Wars: Episode V)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. -Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode 3)

#17 Croktush

Croktush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

Gotta agree, this bitch needs to go, he annoyed too manny of my friends, he even did so to me one time in my previous alts.

tumblr_o5so1bjqvA1qc9dlro1_500.gif

#18 Caine

Caine

Donator Extended

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

I don't know much about this fellow. But what I've heard from Crok, this fella' needs to go.

• Allesia Dawnson likes this

giphy.gif

#19 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Master Creator, Host and Script-fanatic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1912 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:04 PM

There's a strategy to these things. First, you pick a non-sensical rumor with the rest of the regulars. Doesn't have to hurt. It can just be something like 'Hey, Lightsong just LOVES bananas.' Then, every time he joins, just bombard him endlessly with whispers and comments in phase chat about his love of bananas. Don't let it stop. Make every single conversation he tries to bring up about bananas.

^ this will kill him

he's just rly hungry for his lightforged RP. if u refuse to give him that, he'll be gone quick.

My most active characters:

|  -   Netharion (Building char/DM)

|  -   Ryan Willington

|  -   Seren Niles

#20 Corvin

Corvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:54 PM

I'll just leave this here.

unknown.png

Context: This guy happened upon a priestess I made, and I decided to roll with it because RP. Then I had to AFK for a little longer than expected, so I tell Aelsinthar I'll be back. By the time I get back, way later than intended, I'm fucking tired, and internally I really don't want to deal with Sunwell-tripper, so I tell him IC that I must take my leave and he hits me with that nice an emote up there.

unknown.png

Falling into the Sunwell makes you an ass, apparently.

• just 'Neth', UtherMk2, Tehleris and 2 others like this

Avatar and signature illustrated by Borb

signature1.png

karvos_speaks_the_truth.png