Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

Photo

Borb's Mod Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Borb

Borb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

Stage One: Questions

Main Character Name: Eldril

Account Name: sharkbaytt

How long have you been on the server?: joined April 8th, 2018. I've had older accounts in the past, August 2017, and sometime October 2015.

Activity?: I can currently be active for about 10 hours of my day. I'll be starting school again in August sometime, so that could be subject to minor change. I live in California, PST.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I worked in management in several stores. (Walmart, Subway, Albertson's), and I was able to maintain those jobs for long periods of time. Each position required skill with customers. My most recent job was a few days ago (left for health reasons), but each one has taught me patience and understanding towards issues and the like.

Do you have any referees?: Corvin

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more):  My favorite topic of lore would have to be trolls, more specifically the Zandalari and the newly-introduced Nazmani. I adore the variation in each tribe, and how each of their lifestyles has a special touch. It creates diversity, which is something I enjoy in a race with such a rich backstory. The fact that the Kaldorei wouldn't exist without trolls is amazing to me, and enriches my adoration for them even further. Expanding off of that, I also enjoy Kaldorei lore and know my fair-share of information on it. It's not necessarily my favorite, it's ranked far below trolls, but it's been enjoyed and studied upon just as much as Zandalari/Troll lore has.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more) My favorite character of lore is Vol'jin. He was the Warchief of the Horde- Chieftain of the Darkspear Tribe. He offered strategic advice for then-Warchief Thrall during his years residing in Orgrimmar, and also had the duty of leading the Darkspear Tribe just as his father, Sen'jin, had. During the events of Cataclysm, Vol'jin came into conflict with Garrosh Hellscream and departed Orgrimmar due to alienation and segregation, taking his troll peers with him. Vol'jin was a strong and fearless leader that used logic to better his decisions during his time in life, and was well-respected by his peers that had known him before his tragic passing in at the start of Legion. I adore him because of that, and actually use him as a sort of role model in daily life when handling big decisions that could change a lot of factors in my life or someone else's life.

What would you do differently about the server?: I'd try to be more engaging as an admin and investigate reports a bit more thoroughly. If the masses want somebody gone, I'd try to see if they were actually breaking the rules rather than the person just being bullied off the server. I'd also try to monitor the forums a little bit better, but not be cracking down justice on obvious jokes and banter. I'm not here to be a dictator, I'm just wanting to make the community cleaner and improve its reputation. That being said, if a rule is being blatantly broken I won't hesitate to issue a warning or drop the hammer.

Write about yourself (100 words or more):  My name is Holland, I go by Holli. I'm 18 years old and currently a free-lance artist living off of commissions and the earnings I got from cruddy oil field work. I invest most of my time on RPH, but I do enjoy story-writing, studying medical fields, and a r t. I like macabre topics and gore, kind of have a shitty sense of humor, and definitely pull way too many all nighters to be considered healthy. Currently, I'm out of school due to h e a l t h reasons, so I try to use all the time I have to do things I enjoy. Which is cruddy angsty RPs, watching bad 80s slasher films, and crying as I try to draw.

Stage Two: Multiple Choice

1. I prefer to work...

a. in a team.
c. in any way, I don't mind.

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...

a. relaxed.
b. decisive.

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...

a. a strict follower.
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.

4. To me, grammar is...

a. important for communication.

5. I believe rules should be used as...

a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.
c. a set of forced restrictions on every role player, good or bad, for the good of the server on the whole.

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...

a. they are here to help the server.
c. everyone should be respected.

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...

b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.
c. dismiss the complaint - it's none of my business.

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...

b. ignore it; it's not my role play.
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.

9. As a host, I would say that I am...

b. someone who is meticulous and has a passion for detail.
c. someone who allows the role-play to govern itself.

10. A teacher is a person who...

a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.
c. advises people, but doesn't hold their hand.

11. I consider the moderator role as...

a. a parent role; we should guide but not dictate.
c. a community role; everyone, staff and players, should be working together.

12. There should be...

d. less rules and more staff.

unknown.png

12.png

its eldril