Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

Photo

[Custom Lore] RPG: The World

Custom Lore RPG Roleplay The World Unique Roleplay Guild Dachi Asoko Fellex

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Dachi

Dachi

RPG Master

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:22 AM

The World

Chapter V: The Invasion

BKZwDoc.png

t8lzqg.png

Information

RPG is a guild that is based off many different series, concepts, and games you'll be able to find allot of abilities, characters, items that are based off one of the many story lines that we've come to love. With that said RPG brings them together in a special and unique story line so everything doesn't seem like it was chaotically thrown together things are all renamed so you'd really have to look to find the stories things where inspired by. RPG is a massive progression guild were you'll begin as nothing and work your way up to created a legacy that will make history. RPG takes that character progression to a whole new height it really is a story that cares about your character and puts you in critical moments to make impacting choices that change the future of the world as a whole. In this world you can wage war, play a daily life, romance other characters, train to become strong, create a town, build a empire, create a business, and so much more. It is a guild that truly has it all with that said it's not for everyone and requires allot of commitment to be apart of.  RPG keeps a small community and it can be tough to join but if your really serious about joining then you should have no worries just contact me at dachi_tanoshi (skype) and ask your questions.

Lore

There exist a river that connects all worlds and realms, this river leads to an ocean outside of that of the physical world the continent region Lian Yu was the only land mass the appears to be located in the Realm. Five guardian were chosen to watch over the ocean that leads to all. The guardians were that of animal primes, first of their kind and the most powerful of all. The bear, the Wolf, The Serpent, The Scry, and The Raptor. In the physical world their are many primordial forces that make up what we see, what we feel and what we do. The Ether was a force of evil, it seeks to corrupt and control, the wide spread of ether existed everywhere there was mortals as it is a force that is bread from their negative desires. The ether however was strongest here in Lian Yu as it is connected to all the realms of mortals as such the guardians were not prepared for what they faced. One by one the guardians fell untill but a crossbreed of Serpent and Scry remained, aiding the races of Lian Yu in the fight against the Ether but as they began to fall and the final prime was betrayed by his son. Now the Ether holds a strong grasp on Lian Yu, reclaim the undying lands of The Elvar, The Serpent Trolls, and the once guardians of this world.

About

RPG is an entire custom universe with an amazing plot and story line that keep you at the edge of your seat. In the RPG world, we stress that the possibilities are endless, giving characters the potential to be whatever they seek to amount to. However, RPG is a harsh universe in which one can be lead down a path they didn't expect to take, and in this world nothing is ever given; you must earn your place. Character progression is everything in the RPG world. We offer special events that are specifically tailored to one character to develop their backgroundarrow-10x10.png and for the world to see what made this character into the legend that they can become. A legacy system which allows players to create a family line that can transcend throughout the ages, so even if a tragic event was to befall your character, you would always be insured that his or her family line would be there to take their place. Powerful bloodline traits that run through a families bloodline is also a system we have added inside RPG not everyone gets one however those who are awarded one may reach new heights with entirely new possibilities. It all boils down to this: The decisions your character makes for this story line is shaped by the choices the players make, and you will be faced with critical choices that can shape the world�s future. Create your character, become a legend, create your legacy, and make history!?

Features

• Character Progression: First and foremost feature, this guild's world is designed to push to your character to new heights if they can rise to meet the challenges on their path, this does not just mean by gain, this means by loss. Tragedy, Romance, joy, sadness, all of these things will push your character, but which ones happen to you depend on your choices. Everything will develop your character further as they change with the events that transpire around them.
  • Loss: You can lose. Sometimes it is for the better, sometimes it's simply that a loss, but you can lose.
  • Passage of Time: Time does pass in this guild, your characters will age and grow older as things go on. (EX; you may be 20 upon first start, and maybe after a chapter you'll be 40, etc etc.)
  • Family Lineage: For those who survive long enough to accomplish this, you can have kids, going hand in hand with the passage of time. This allows you to build up your own family of more characters under your control to play, be it is as proper characters you play fully or just NPC style ones in the background. Become a large collected family or perhaps a spread out one.
  • City Building: For those who gain the money for it, construct your own home, from a large house or village for just your family, or grow larger into a full city and rule for yourself and withstand the trials of governing. Do remember though, there are risks for grounding yourself in a city, for people may come seeking to take it and lay siege to your home.
  • Crafting: For those who truly dedicate themselves to a trade, develop your skills by collecting materials and transforming them into powerful items. Find materials in the world or through other means and build your skill, a master isn't made in a day.
  • Custom Patch: We possess a custom patch, some is hand-made some of it is borrowed from other patches, but it is all tinkered with to ensure it works together well. Some contents include custom skins for some races, weapon and armor reskins, and even wordly changes.
  • Classes: You are not limited by the class you start with, learn any number of skills or create your own as you go down your path. Just remember, there's a difference between a Master and a Jack, find what suits your character's personality and fighting style and become a full Master of their combat, or just become a Jack, known for their flexibility.
  • Bloodline Traits: Learn your own unique heritage and the power that courses within your own blood and pass these on to your children...or perhaps hoard it entirely to yourself. Perhaps there is a weapon only those of your blood can summon, or a biological advantage.
  • Combat System: A turn based combat system utilizing 6 stat types; Life, Barrier, Physical, Will, Defense, Speed. This system was developed over a long period of trial and error with prior iterations before becoming what it is current. Enhance your character by gaining powerful items and powers.
  • Everchanging: RPG is an everchanging world, both IC and OOC, while the world itself can change the thing the guild can offer can change as things are developed and put into play.
  • Custom Lore: The lore of this world is entirely customized, taking inspirations from sources or being originally created, or even a blend of the two. With over 4000 years of lore behind it, it's a deep world with much to learn, especially about those...little secrets of history. Remember these words; "History is a lie".
  • Imagination: Your true limit is really your aspirations and your imagination, know what you want and imagine how to achieve that in this world.
  • Take Your Damn Time: There is no rushing things in this guild, you cannot force your character to progress, these things must happen organically with the world.
  • Living World: This world is alive, NPCs are not just some static creature in the background, they're people with lives inside of our world, each with a unique to story to tell. Just because an NPC has no name doesn't mean they don't have something to offer, or can grow to become so much more, like becoming your best friend or even a lover.
  • Community: The most important feature; this guild is at it's core a communtiy or family, we'll bicker, fight, and pick on eachother but we'll still laugh with eachother and play games with eachother, because that is what a family is.
  • Open World: A fully explorable world, with hidden secrets tucked away in dark corners. Just no cheating! Explore with a DM!
  • Capable DMs: Though small, we have a team perfectly capable of DMing the world for those who enjoy to explore.
  • Holiday Events: We do enjoy celebrating the Holidays, celebrate with us during events or activities centered around each celebration.
  • Birthday Events: Yes! We do care about your OOC birthday, and to show we care we celebrate it in-game! Do becareful, less you cross the Queen of Birthdays, the Fairy Queen.
  • Endless Features: This list is only a sample of perhaps the most important things, but this list grows continuously with smaller features.
  • Hard World: This one is directly from a veteran member of the guild. This world can be a hard one, sometimes you will face a challenge beyond your ability, or just be in the wrong place at the wrong time, the point is this world isn't all smiles are sunshine, there will be pain that may be unavoidable, it will hurt but that is part of the world works, we have to take our pains to experience our joys.

Gallery

rZJtqRt.jpg

214tx7m.png

(I did not draw any of the artwork for the characters they are Photoshop to look as they do with that said the in game clothes is my legit work)

More pictures located: http://dachitanoshi.imgur.com/

Edited by Dachi, 17 May 2018 - 12:50 AM.

• Fellex, Vraul Jawrip, Romeo and 10 others like this

6hmij6.png

#2 Bloodjaw

Bloodjaw

RPH Member since February 2012

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1780 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:30 AM

Holy damn sheeet! How do i join this?! LET MEH IN!!

• Dachi, Asoko and cjraven like this

Active Characters
                             Chor - Tauren - The Thunder Wolves
                                                    Saira - Blue Dragon - Scalesworn Legacy
                                                   Nathrusor - Green Dragon - Scalesworn Legacy
                                                    ---------------------------------------------------------

#3 Fellex

Fellex

RPGer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

Find any the following characters ingame:
Dachi Tanoshi
Tirasen
Asoko
Syri 'Dal' Potentia
Fellex Burningspear

As of this post, Fellex Burningspear is online.

• Dachi likes this

vjU1Qan.png

Glory to the Omnissiah

#4 Alakaine

Alakaine

Occulem

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

Really neat idea and concept, but I have had experiences with people of this guild in certain main phase scenarios that did not tend to bode well, will not name names, but I trust this won't find it's way outside of it's respective phases and roleplays.

• Romeo, Asoko and cjraven like this

#5 Fellex

Fellex

RPGer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:51 AM

This guild is only for the guild phase, we never leak out, ever. As much as some of us would wish to play our characters outside the guild, we cannot as a rule. And it is a rule we shall enforce.

Edit: As to your "encounters" with members of this guild. If you have any concerns feel free to PM me so I may address them, but this is the first time I have heard of any issues regarding our members. Now the names in the Beta Testers are not all characters that are in the guild, such as Kenleron, and Luna, those are not their characters within the guild. Simply names they are more commonly known by.

• Lunaeries, Dachi, Alakaine and 1 other like this

vjU1Qan.png

Glory to the Omnissiah

#6 Asoko

Asoko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:03 AM

Alrighty then, if anyone needs anything you can go to my profile and you'll find my skype. I'm always around to answer questions about anything relating to the guild hope to see you all in-game.
  • Dachi likes this

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. -Winston Churchill

#7 Dachi

Dachi

RPG Master

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

Come right in

Kudanstrasz

Come right in :D

• Asoko likes this

6hmij6.png

#8 Lunaeries

Lunaeries

Badass-est of Bronze

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:42 AM

Looks cool to me. Can I join?

• Asoko likes this
Raza superior Bronce

#9 Fellex

Fellex

RPGer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:47 AM

You're a member already.

• Lunaeries and Dachi like this

vjU1Qan.png

Glory to the Omnissiah

#10 Heart

Heart

Chronicles of Divias Guild Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

If you like anime like Naruto and One Piece, and have a lot of free-time. I can suggest this. 

• Dachi and Asoko like this

#11 Romeo

Romeo

Vadeous <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2197 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:40 PM

good.

thin ice

#12 Asoko

Asoko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

I should be on tonight if anyone wishes to join look for me on;

Syri 'Dal' Potentia
Jenny Potentia
Asoko
  • Dachi likes this

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. -Winston Churchill

#13 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Master Builder / Host :)

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1873 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

looks kewl ;)

My most active characters:

|  -   Graves Penton (Grav)

|  -   Netharion (Building char)

|  -   Seren Niles (DM)

#14 4zm0d4n

4zm0d4n

warrior king of the rat people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

certainly interesting and rather ambitious. i'd like to see how far this goes.

i'll certainly have a thorough read later on.

Xjqsjv.png

bayyleship+sig.gif

"Nephalem, your misbegotten kind is creation's greatest sin. But your time is done. You'll find only death in my realm."

Characters:

Spoiler

My favourite song:

Spoiler

Need help ingame? Feel free to whisper me.

#15 Gabethekid10

Gabethekid10

The Emperor of the Lolipop Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

Hi, mind if I join?

• Dachi likes this

" In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written, "the kingdom of God is within man" -- not one man, nor a group of men, but in all men, in you, you the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure." - Charlie Chaplin,The Great Dictator,1940.

#16 Righteous Dingo

Righteous Dingo

RPH's Grandchild

• Members
  • 2029 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:23 AM

What time are you active in server time?

#17 Asoko

Asoko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

We're active honestly at different times. I take it you would like to join? You could add me on skype so I can add you to the group or simply wait for one of us to be hosting the recruitment phase which we do a lot of nowadays.
  • Righteous Dingo and Dachi like this

#18 RichHomieVoraka

RichHomieVoraka

drugs

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:12 PM

Great job

Voraka Zin'rah - Gurubashi Warlord X

Jokbawa - Jungle Troll Cannibal X

Shylialeas Darkeye

Luthion

--------------------------------------------------

Haram-bae<3

Harambe!

#19 Righteous Dingo

Righteous Dingo

RPH's Grandchild

• Members
  • 2029 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:12 PM

I need to fix up my PC and am working on acquiring a MoP WoW, so I'll do so soon.

• Dachi likes this

#20 Fellex

Fellex

RPGer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:42 PM

Good luck, I know fixing a computer can be rather troublesome, we look forward to seeing you during a recruitment.

• Dachi likes this

vjU1Qan.png

Glory to the Omnissiah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Custom, Lore, RPG, Roleplay, The World, Unique Roleplay, Guild, Dachi, Asoko, Fellex