Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 01:43 AM)

New command: .guild rename "OldName" "NewName"

@  dr3ad : (19 July 2017 - 02:33 PM)

New command: .glist [full] which works the same as .rp list except it is for guilds!

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2017 - 01:24 PM)

New commands: .phase sayrange, .phase yellrange, .phase emoterange => decides the range of respective /say, /yell & /emote messages. Useful in small phases so one group of people doesn't see emotes and chat messages of other people

@  dr3ad : (14 July 2017 - 06:24 PM)

Commands .gob del, .gob select, .npc del now accept GUID as parameter so you can target specific gameobjects

@  dr3ad : (13 July 2017 - 06:43 PM)

New command: .gob tele which transforms any Sign gameobject into a clickable teleport (current position is taken as destination)

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 11:18 PM)

New command: .lookup skybox => .phase skybox is now also redesigned and accepts 7k more skyboxes that persist and all new-joining players will have it as well

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 02:59 PM)

New commands: .gobject clone (retains scale + rotation), .gobject angle (allows you to set rotation as seen in .gob select)

@  dr3ad : (09 July 2017 - 07:37 PM)

New commands: .phase whitelist command & .phase whitelist spell => Read more in changelog

@  dr3ad : (28 June 2017 - 07:36 PM)

Adding shirt item now works in NPC Templates. Also 2 new commands were implemented: .gob move & .gob rel

@  dr3ad : (25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

Phase ranks are now editable.

@  dr3ad : (23 June 2017 - 08:57 AM)

Command .phase delete & ability to view phase logs (in account panel) has been added!

@  dr3ad : (21 June 2017 - 05:37 PM)

RPHTiny has been updated to fix E_NOT_AVAILABLE error! http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z

@  dr3ad : (09 June 2017 - 04:28 PM)

Fixed vendor creation in NPC forge, make sure to ctrl + f5 to refresh page

@  dr3ad : (05 June 2017 - 08:09 AM)

Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (04 June 2017 - 04:42 PM)

Make sure to read topic on recent updates http://rpheaven.org/...002-big-update/

@  dr3ad : (12 May 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Server is online again!

Photo

Official RPH 6.2.2a bug list

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

Since there was just too much non bugs and outdated stuff in old topic, I have decided to create another one.

The following bugs currently exist on the server:

• .gm fly off can be used on other players.
  • .unaura all can can be used on other players.
  • .playmusic doesn't play any music.
  • Players and donors do currently not have .character customize commands. (.char customize, .char changefaction etc)
  • If you unaura levitate, the player will stand and walk in the air until relog.
  • /roll is currently broken, only possible to roll 1.
  • Players/donors have some commands they shouldn't have access to.
  • It's only possible to select one displayid at NPC forge atm, it should be possible to select up to 4 displayids per NPC.
  • Attempting to edit items in custom item inventory will prompt you with the error "ITEM NOT FOUND".
  • .npc say does currently not exist.
  • Enchants does not display on weapons, however it does display on character selection screen and in dressing room.
  • .pandarenpickfaction does nothing
  • Barbershop won't work for blood elves with eye glow removed and draenei players using Yrels horns.
  • Characters created in WoD can't equip items that don't belong to their class.
  • .sysm on doesn't show any message who made npc speak.

Red = bugged

Green = Fixed

• Vraul Jawrip, Nozzle, Call Me Straws and 10 others like this

#2 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:00 PM

The crossclass/crossfac/out of class defaults bug got fixed?

Edit: nope

ca59a603b17d136b5c5e4782c930148c.png

These bugs are still present -

Characters made in WoD cannot equip items outside their class limitations, including crossfac, crossclass, and non-class armour types (plate/leather/mail). Characters made prior to WoD do not seem to have this issue (so long as they had these applied prior to WoD). This includes weapons. Characters made prior to WoD cannot equip crossfac items.

No .npc say

Enchanting is nonfunctional.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night wake to find it
was only vanity. The dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may
act their dreams with open eyes to make them possible."

032ee4edc30281614e76ccc08f30e431.png

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#3 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

The crossclass/crossfac/out of class defaults bug got fixed?

Edit: nope

ca59a603b17d136b5c5e4782c930148c.png

These bugs are still present -

Characters made in WoD cannot equip items outside their class limitations, including crossfac, crossclass, and non-class armour types (plate/leather/mail). Characters made prior to WoD do not seem to have this issue (so long as they had these applied prior to WoD). This includes weapons. Characters made prior to WoD cannot equip crossfac items.

No .npc say

Enchanting is nonfunctional.

Didn't include those since I have to test if they works first.

• Vale the Violet Mote likes this

#4 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:18 PM

This bug is weird, since it was working fine before on the test realm just hours before official launch.

#5 Khelbyn

Khelbyn

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

36 slot bags removed by blizzard. This is a large lack of inventory space.

Also- Cross faction equipment didn't work on MoP either. Like, the gladiator stuff that was for horde, could not be worn on an alliance character, so, I guess I should say cross racial equipment? Idk if it works or not here.

Posted Image

#6 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:24 PM

This bug is weird, since it was working fine before on the test realm just hours before official launch.

Possibly a setting in the DB that didn't get transferred over / wasn't applied from one realm to the other? It's been a while since I've messed with serverside stuffs, but if I recall correctly, some settings are realm specific. 

The weird thing is that I can unlearn any of these skill spells and re-learn them, and it still doesn't give me anything. It's almost as if it's a restriction nestled somewhere. Was the test realm the same client? Maybe it's one of those dbc issues like inability to mount in certain zones. I don't recall a DBC having this power, but I certainly can't say I studied all of them in depth, and I especially don't know how it is with WoD.

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#7 Seath

Seath

The Power Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

Weapons can be enchanted now, but the enchants themselves only show in the dressing room. so even if they are equipped, the enchant doesn't seem to show.

=Main Characters=

Spoiler

#8 Derelict

Derelict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

I realize these are all pretty minor, so apologies if this isn't the best place to post them. I haven't encountered anything major that's not already mentioned here, at least!

Travel Form and Stealth are both broken, trying to activate either will give you the buff icon but otherwise do nothing else.

Prowl will put the caster in stealth without activating Cat Form like it should be doing. Activating Cat Form after Prowl will take you out of Prowl.

Tauren players using any of the Grimtotem skins won't be able to change their fur color at the barber. Tauren using normal skins will be able to select the white Grimtotem skin only, but after doing so won't be able to buy the change or select other fur colors until they cancel out of the barber entirely and start over.

Tauren using Grimtotem skins will use brown druid forms when in retail, they use black.

There's something weird going on with NPCs, but I don't exactly know how to describe it. If you're at the Tauren starting area, for example, there's a wolf that howls, but because of whatever is going on here, that wolf will howl several times at once to horrifying effect. The Gnomes in their start area, meanwhile, will repeat dialogue lines 5 or 6 times.

Edited by Derelict, 19 November 2015 - 08:19 PM.

#9 Dominus Of Time

Dominus Of Time

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:08 PM

If you can't wield a bow on your monk/warrior/any class that shouldn't be able to, just use .lo spell Proficiency

Should be a spell there that gives you the ability to wield any weapon. 

"Time goes on, but so do deez nuts."

#10 Call Me Straws

Call Me Straws

Bae of the Dead Fam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:29 PM

Not sure if this was intended, but you can no longer promote characters to a pw protected phase that are offline.

I may be a minority, but I like having a single phase and using it for all of my characters across my account rather than making eleven, one for each character.
  • Nozzle, Vale the Violet Mote, Derelict and 1 other like this
Spoiler

#11 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:00 PM

If you can't wield a bow on your monk/warrior/any class that shouldn't be able to, just use .lo spell Proficiency

Should be a spell there that gives you the ability to wield any weapon. 

497df81d9a949eb9d486760b6a0d8f6d.png

None of these do that.

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#12 ZeDahktur

ZeDahktur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:04 AM

Can't tell if this is a bug... but when I attempt to make an NPC using some WoD models, it's unable to be spawned.

#13 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:29 PM

I'm having a strange bug in that when I first login, my game freezes/becomes non-responsive for several minutes. This only occurs for my first login after launching the client. During this time it chews up 20-25% more of my CPU.

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#14 Ra'thaen Saer'an

Ra'thaen Saer'an

Loa of Construction

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

Patch 6.2 objects weren't added. These objects are listed as 6tj_patch and includes a lot more Tanaan stuff as well as tons of updated stuff.

(Pls gief objects)

Main Characters (Icons)

Spoiler

Less Played Characters (No icons)
Spoiler

xlK13fX.png

How to Zandalari 101

#15 Eatehz

Eatehz

madboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:24 PM

I'm having a strange bug in that when I first login, my game freezes/becomes non-responsive for several minutes. This only occurs for my first login after launching the client. During this time it chews up 20-25% more of my CPU.

CPU is used for general calculations and assessing the data of multiple units in the game (I.E super crowded OOC, too many people). If a lower end CPU or lacking the needed cores or hyperthreading for the matter - it will lag slightly while your CPU calculates the data of the players surrounding you.

In most MMOs, such as WoW - the CPU is used for most of the physics along with the player count in areas, hence the need for an adequate CPU and adequate cooling applied to it when doing MMOs. 

#16 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

CPU is used for general calculations and assessing the data of multiple units in the game (I.E super crowded OOC, too many people). If a lower end CPU or lacking the needed cores or hyperthreading for the matter - it will lag slightly while your CPU calculates the data of the players surrounding you.

In most MMOs, such as WoW - the CPU is used for most of the physics along with the player count in areas, hence the need for an adequate CPU and adequate cooling applied to it when doing MMOs. 

The trouble is - this same computer was able to load retail instantly without a hitch, even in crowded areas (I usually logged in/off in Stormwind, and there can be hundreds there).

I am logging into zones with no players and experiencing this. So this is not the cause, unless the server causes you to load everyone and every map where everyone currently is. But even then, it wouldn't explain why it only occurs on the first login of the launch.

ALSO: Players have access to .summon, a formerly donator-only command. I am uncertain if this is a bug or not, but it's worth mentioning.

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#17 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:14 AM

Fixed some of the OP bugs.

• Vale the Violet Mote likes this

#18 Khelbyn

Khelbyn

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

I have that issue too, which is weird because I'm not even trying to stream the data with the RPHTiny client. I have a full game as well.

Specs: 4.0GHz 8-core processor (AMD FX-8370)

Nvidia GeForce GTX980

12GB DDR3 RAM

This shouldn't really be an issue for me to have.

Posted Image

#19 Eatehz

Eatehz

madboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

What I see here is a CPU bottleneck, might get you some FPS issues. 

#20 Eatehz

Eatehz

madboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

Bug report:

Bug title: Mythic items appear as normal

Bug description: Same thing, mythic items look the same as normal, effectively raping most of the models and giving you 1 instead of 2 to work with.

How it should function: Mythic and normal items have different textures and displayID therefore they should have different in-game models, but alas.

Client: Fully downloaded 6.2.2 retail, RPHTiny extracted inside it. No streaming data is being done. 

• Rexaar likes this