Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 01:43 AM)

New command: .guild rename "OldName" "NewName"

@  dr3ad : (19 July 2017 - 02:33 PM)

New command: .glist [full] which works the same as .rp list except it is for guilds!

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2017 - 01:24 PM)

New commands: .phase sayrange, .phase yellrange, .phase emoterange => decides the range of respective /say, /yell & /emote messages. Useful in small phases so one group of people doesn't see emotes and chat messages of other people

@  dr3ad : (14 July 2017 - 06:24 PM)

Commands .gob del, .gob select, .npc del now accept GUID as parameter so you can target specific gameobjects

@  dr3ad : (13 July 2017 - 06:43 PM)

New command: .gob tele which transforms any Sign gameobject into a clickable teleport (current position is taken as destination)

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 11:18 PM)

New command: .lookup skybox => .phase skybox is now also redesigned and accepts 7k more skyboxes that persist and all new-joining players will have it as well

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 02:59 PM)

New commands: .gobject clone (retains scale + rotation), .gobject angle (allows you to set rotation as seen in .gob select)

@  dr3ad : (09 July 2017 - 07:37 PM)

New commands: .phase whitelist command & .phase whitelist spell => Read more in changelog

@  dr3ad : (28 June 2017 - 07:36 PM)

Adding shirt item now works in NPC Templates. Also 2 new commands were implemented: .gob move & .gob rel

@  dr3ad : (25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

Phase ranks are now editable.

@  dr3ad : (23 June 2017 - 08:57 AM)

Command .phase delete & ability to view phase logs (in account panel) has been added!

@  dr3ad : (21 June 2017 - 05:37 PM)

RPHTiny has been updated to fix E_NOT_AVAILABLE error! http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z

@  dr3ad : (09 June 2017 - 04:28 PM)

Fixed vendor creation in NPC forge, make sure to ctrl + f5 to refresh page

@  dr3ad : (05 June 2017 - 08:09 AM)

Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (04 June 2017 - 04:42 PM)

Make sure to read topic on recent updates http://rpheaven.org/...002-big-update/

@  dr3ad : (12 May 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Server is online again!

Photo

Official RPH 6.2.2a bug list

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Veteran or something

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1608 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

Unsure... The server just crashed twice when I tried to use .ph weather. (Might be random... idk)
Is it bugged?
Apologies if I caused the server to crash, wasn't my intention.

My most used characters:

|  -   Graves Penton (Gravoyle)

|  -   Netharion S. Bloodfang

|  -   Xeren

#42 Rel'vera

Rel'vera

Dalaran's Most Wanted

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

I swear Gravy if you did it again...

A1sxKzN.pngRexzyQ1.png

#43 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Veteran or something

• Donator
  • 1608 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

I swear Gravy if you did it again...

i didn't i stopped.
._.

My most used characters:

|  -   Xeren

#44 Wathon

Wathon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:22 PM

I found out that .unlearn command is bugged. After relogging, the spells I unlearned before were in my spellbook again. I tried .save command but didn't work.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but 

a wise man knows himself to be a fool."  -Shakespeare

91htgy.png - Meleron Morningbrook

My public phase:

359zv9h.png

#45 HiddenSquid

HiddenSquid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:32 PM

My paladin is stuck with most of the hunter's spellbook on top of her normal spells. She's unbugged otherwise, but yeah.

The barbers are also a little bugged - if you go away from the chair without paying, your face gets stuck as whatever one it was previewed as, etc. Can other people see it? I have no idea. Had to change back manually (cost gold but that doesnt matter obviously). Just a heads up for everyone as it's a minor inconvenience.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Characters:

Spoiler

#46 pereth

pereth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:46 PM

Is it a bug that ".gob move" seems to not exist for me anymore, or am I missing something?

This I would also really like an answer to. We lost a lot with the rollback of the server and we'd really like to start rebuilding, but without ".gob move" working it's impossible.

#47 SirMcSlushy

SirMcSlushy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:42 PM

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but whenever I make new macro's if the server crashes soon after like it has been lately, some of them disappear.

#48 Darkshade

Darkshade

Not your enemy

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

you didn't even look at the first 2 pages sirmcslushy, it's a known issue and not a bug. to get your macros to save you have to relog after making them, but before a server crash / restart.

Here's hoping the next person who has the same question will read on what was already said

• Vale the Violet Mote likes this
In a contest that decides who the best loser is, do you win or lose?

#49 Vale the Violet Mote

Vale the Violet Mote

The Catholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:21 AM

you didn't even look at the first 2 pages sirmcslushy, it's a known issue and not a bug. to get your macros to save you have to relog after making them, but before a server crash / restart.

Here's hoping the next person who has the same question will read on what was already said

By all that is holy, I'm actually nodding my head to Darkshade for once. This is getting a bit ridiculous. I am seeing 2-3 threads each time the server goes down asking the same question, and there are a multitude of posts and threads asking questions already repeatedly answered.

My paladin is stuck with most of the hunter's spellbook on top of her normal spells. She's unbugged otherwise, but yeah.

The barbers are also a little bugged - if you go away from the chair without paying, your face gets stuck as whatever one it was previewed as, etc. Can other people see it? I have no idea. Had to change back manually (cost gold but that doesnt matter obviously). Just a heads up for everyone as it's a minor inconvenience.

pleb not using .barber atm

( <3 )

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night wake to find it
was only vanity. The dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may
act their dreams with open eyes to make them possible."

032ee4edc30281614e76ccc08f30e431.png

Generic Info:

Spoiler

#50 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Veteran or something

• Donator
  • 1608 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:12 PM

Okay tested .ph weather and it simply does not work. :/
Not even in Stormwind. :(

My most used characters:

|  -   Xeren

#51 Seath

Seath

The Power Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

So are WoD characters ever going to be able to equip stuff outside their class? or will enchanting work? Sorry if im sounding rude, just this stuff was working on the ptr, and now its suddenly broken, so its a bit annoyin'

=Main Characters=

Spoiler

#52 Darkshade

Darkshade

Not your enemy

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:41 PM

cross-class equipping works, it's just that proficiencies don't work properly, so a mage can only wear anything a mage could, but regardless of class restrictions: cloth, staves, swords, wands, w/e else it is for retail. however, said mage could also equip warlock cloth armor and priest cloth armor.

at the moment the best workaround is to make a warrior, as they have access to all 4 proficiencies and can thus equip absolutely anything

In a contest that decides who the best loser is, do you win or lose?

#53 Reaperson

Reaperson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:52 PM

Not sure if this goes here but the V2 OLD human garrison farm shows as a giant purple box for me.

#54 Kiradore

Kiradore

The Crestfallen

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:17 PM

From what I've found, anything with OLD in it doesn't work. Same thing happened to the empty version of the Trading Post that had OLD in it. A minor issue at the most, hopefully fixed once the priorities are taken care of.

Vckbuyo.png

#55 Gangore313

Gangore313

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:59 AM

Is there a way to get .ph weather working? Or is it just broken? Was one of my favorite commands. =(

#56 David

David

The Grand Duke

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:15 PM

From what I've found, anything with OLD in it doesn't work. Same thing happened to the empty version of the Trading Post that had OLD in it. A minor issue at the most, hopefully fixed once the priorities are taken care of.

Anything "OLD" was probably removed in WoD. That is why the display IDs now show up as those giant pink cubes. They could have been pulled from the Beta version of the game at the time, which I think is where 'Witch' pulled the original WoD objects from. The Beta.

|| Skype: davidtwo2010 || Steam: davidtwo93 || Music ID List ||

#57 Dawnrunner

Dawnrunner

Dawnawesome

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Is this being updated anymore? 

just some loser..............

Elytheria Dawnrunner

#58 minderino

minderino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

The Spell Claws of Shirvallah isnt working for me or someone else pls fix it :D

#59 Avex

Avex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:30 PM

You cannot add/invite Horde players (swore this wasn't a thing back in MoP. Either way, I know this is changeable).

Character List:
---
Lyinn Hanley - Chronicles of Veruna Human Cleric Inactive

Getziwel Farpocket - Goblin Ratchet Spice Trader for Redwood Co. Inactive

Baalion - Dranoic (Human) Trader Inactive

Tarani - Gilnean (Non-Worgen) Ale Trader/Bartender Inactive

#60 Grumr

Grumr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:56 PM

i have the erro 121 whats that for a error ?