- Introduction of Redeem Silver Coins page where you can redeem voting tokens for certain bundles
- New Donating reward called "NPC Templates"
What are NPC Templates?
NPC Template lets you:
- Chose RACE for your custom NPC
- Chose SKIN for your custom NPC (custom/unlocked skins are supported)
- Chose GENDER for your custom NPC
- Chose FACE for your custom NPC
- Chose HAIR and HAIR COLOR
- Chose FACIAL HAIR
- Chose all visual equipment slots (including head, shoulders, back, chest, tabard, bracers, hands, belt, leggings, boots)
You find for an example skin value by looking for the tiny number that represents the skin on the character creation screen.
- The recent work has been put towards a feature that lets you use player-like outfit on an NPC.
This allows you to equip NPC with any item using only Entry ID or Display ID.
- NPCs can now wear your GUILD's tabard!
- Note that NPC Templates are extension for NPC Forge/The Army and have to be used in combination! More information below.
How do NPC Templates work?
As soon as you create your outfit you'll receive unique outfit ID number which can be used instead of a display ID in NPC Forge/The Army with the exception of having negative value to distinguish it from display ID.
Example: "You successfully created outfit with an ID: 123" means that in NPC Forge you will actually use -123 under Display ID, note the minus (-) sign. Multiple outfits on a same NPC are supported.
Note that only creator and guild members to which guild tabard is assigned (if the guild tabard is assigned (Entry ID: 5976)) can spawn the NPC due to security purposes.
This feature can be redeemed on respective pages for 200 silver or 14 gold coins.
>> Get it with Silver Coins here
>> Get it with Gold Coins here
On the other hand, Silver Coin Redemption page has been added and currently has 3 voting rewards.
Finally, some additional changes have been made:
Saving NPC now refreshes it immediately (takes in account model/outfit changes)
Fixed .ph spawn orientation and promoted members can now correctly use .ph spawn