Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

Photo

Jon Bishop's Moderator Application

Call it my mixtape because its fire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jon Bishop

Jon Bishop

Token Anarchist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:59 AM

Main Character Name: Clementine Dawnblood

Account Name: [email protected]

How long have you been on the server?: A little over a year.

Activity: I've got a college student schedule, but I'm on pretty often despite that. I'm in PST time zone and I only go to classes (currently) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Unless there's some circumstance, I'm otherwise pretty free.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I've been a leader of a Planetside 2 outfit that numbered somewhere around 1800 (with some fluctuation day-to-day) as basically a job. I led one or more platoons (48 players) at least once a day for about 4-6 hours and coordinated with other clans and outfits. Other than that, I have experience here and there, mostly in leading some WoW guilds, being officers in them, etc.

Do you have referees?: None come to mind.

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW: My favorite subject in WoW lore (which anyone who knows me can attest to) is warlocks and their craft. It absolutely fascinates me, due to the opportunities for such immense complexity of the character, and the effects it has on their lives, relationships, bodies, minds, and how they are viewed by various groups. I don't see warlocks as the Darth Vaders of WoW, more like the kids who are playing with a power they think they have some sliver of control over when really all the power is doing is letting them control it and wield it. Within warlocks, the interactions with their demons are also quite fascinating, as it makes you wonder whether the minions are always treated as slaves and never as partners, or if some even acknowledge their minions as friends- folly to do so or not.

Describe your favorite character: My favorite character, hands down, is Illidan Stormrage. In my opinion, he is the most complex and well-fleshed out character because all of his struggles are totally understandable if you look at what he has tried to do: he tried to restore magic to his people, as it was a defining part of their culture and lifestyle, he waged a one-man crusade to save the chief priestess of his people who was once his lover, even though she was in love with his brother. He tried to kill Ner'zhul in Lich King form by sundering Icecrown, which would have fucked up the whole Scourge invasion and altered history drastically. He- to me, is a truly good character in terms of alignment, because he does whatever is necessary for the greater good (or did, before he lost his sanity) and did things that no one could morally bring themselves to do.

What would you do differently about the server?: At this very moment, I think the server is in much better shape than it was- .ann is being moderated, racism and the like is not tolerated, and generally the scum is being purged where it appears. What I would do if made a moderator is just continue this trend and offer some counsel if needed between the players at large and the staff, because as someone who has led a group where a communicative channel between the grunts and the leadership, I recognize its importance and work to make it a stronger factor in leadership.

Write about yourself: I am opinionated and outspoken with my opinions, you could see that by looking at any post I've ever made or talking to someone whose role doesn't quite sit with me. But I do not openly attack people for their roles, if I see an error I only seek to bring about their awareness of it and help them to correct it to something that will keep them away from criticism in the future. I also am generally good in a position of leadership, especially in large groups or with many things to keep track of. As said before, I tend to work as a bridge between the high and low of an establishment to better stabilize relations and keep everyone good and working towards improving the greater goal. I have a strict sense of how rules should be followed; which is to say, to the letter. If someone is breaking a rule or doing something wrong, I call them on it, as unless they are not aware of the rule, there is no excuse as to why they should be breaking it. I also like football (soccer) and long walks in ocean water.

1. c

2. c

3. a

4. a

5. c

6. c

7. b, then a

8. c

9. a

10. a

11. c

12. e: More communication between staff and players on something outside of a superficial level in announce or when the server is having a heart attack. 

• David, Kiradore, Sunstalker and 7 others like this

communist-fist.png

Adopt-A-Bio™ Direct Link

http://rpheaven.org/...ead/#entry97516

Characters

Spoiler