Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

Photo

Darkmoon's Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Darkmoon

Darkmoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:29 AM

Stage One: Questions
Main Character Name: Prince Foran Reyen

Account Name: Darkmoon(@rph.org)

How long have you been on the server?: I don't currently know, IRL Time:A Month.

Activity?: Southeastern Alabama, (UTC -06:00) Central Time(US & Canada), Usually I am open to at least 8+ Hours daily unless I have a sectional/practice for band or a marching band thing, If I am going to inactive for more then one day I will leave notice to an administrator or someone who can let my superiors know of my inactivity, 12+ Hours on the weekend.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I used to be a Gamemaster/Administrator(Later Senior Administrator) For WoW-Horb 255 Funserver, But I have left my positions entirely.

Do you have any referees?: Though I can't think of any connections besides one, an ex Co-Owner named Alternative

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore: My favorite Lore overall is the debate over whether Arthas was a farmer, or a Paladin. And why he became the Lich King. I also enjoy the controversy over Gul'dan posioning the orcs with demon's blood enslaving them. It was an interesting subject to me, but I don't know as much as others. Its honestly just a very fun subject, but something I haven't taken the time to look into fully.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore: My favorite character is either my personal character, Rhaegor Targaryen(Yes, It is a Game of Thrones reference, and some people may hate that, but was my personal preference) or Varian Wrynn. I like my character, Rhaegor Targaryen due to his ability as a withstanding warrior and a fiery urge to fight kind of personality, He is well known for his white/blonde hair and muscular body aswell as combat prowess. Varian Wrynn however, the current King of Stormwind is my favorite character because he understood what it takes to be a leader and always makes wise choices for the better of his kingdom and withstood everything to protect those in it. ( I could be completely wrong about him, but thats what I know).

What would you do differently about the server?: what can you provide for the server?I can provide an active, fun/loving, serious roleplayer who enjoys world of warcraft and has been a player of it for years.  What makes you an individual? In real life I am prone to use a certain set of personal rules that I attempt to bring honor to, without sounding as much of a nerd as possible. What can you bring that no other moderator has brought? If you haven't ever had a marching band member or a Trombone player you can have that. Or someone from Alabama, maybe you've never had one of those before. I suppose in game wise I can bring a veteran warrior and player of WoW that enjoys the game and wants to make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone in the server.  What can you change? If I were to become a moderator I'd like to help change the tone of the server, making it more welcoming to all players who enjoy roleplay, while still keeping our veterans and loved community together. I'd like to become well known in the community and hopefully well liked.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): In general, I am a 14 Year old named Rider from Southern Alabama. I am in my school's band and in the upcoming year, Marching Band. I play a Trombone, and whenever I'm not playing that I am most likely on World Of Warcraft, or listening to music. Some of my favorite bands/artists are AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns N' Roses, KISS, ect. One of my favorite in game phases is the Kingdom of Eteria, or more specifically, Rathir(45932).

1. I prefer to work...C.

a. in a team.
b. on my own.
c. in any way, I don't mind.

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...C.

a. relaxed.
b. decisive.
c. strict.

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...B.

a. a strict follower.
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.
c. not a follower; I only do custom lore.

4. To me, grammar is...A.

a. important for communication.
b. useful for telling the difference between a bad and a good role-player.
c. used for the vanity of role-players.

5. I believe rules should be used as...A.

a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.
b. a set of restrictions for bad role-play, so we can eliminate non/bad role-players from the server.
c. a set of forced restrictions on every role player, good or bad, for the good of the server on the whole.

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...C.

a. they are here to help the server.
b. they are of higher rank than the players.
c. everyone should be respected.

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...B.

a. tell an admin.
b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.
c. dismiss the complaint - it's none of my business.

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...C.

a. tell them what they are doing is wrong on announce.
b. ignore it; it's not my role play.
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.

9. As a host, I would say that I am...C.

a. someone who keeps the role-play moving.
b. someone who is meticulous and has a passion for detail.
c. someone who allows the role-play to govern itself.

10. A teacher is a person who...C.

a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.
b. tells someone what to do and when.
c. advises people, but doesn't hold their hand.

11. I consider the moderator role as...C.

a. a parent role; we should guide but not dictate.
b. a leadership role; the staff team often knows best.
c. a community role; everyone, staff and players, should be working together.

12. There should be...

a. more rules and more staff.
b. less rules and less staff.
c. more rules and less staff.
d. less rules and more staff.
e. optional: A strong team who can communicate with each other easily and not only be staff members but also friends. You have to communicate and help each other to make the server run as smooth as possible. Rules are good, but when it comes to Role-play, its best to not have so many rules otherwise you are not letting the players do as they like. Have rules, but not so many that they can't enjoy themselves. And more staff would be better for activity and to moderate if the need is there.