Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

Austin's Moderator Application.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tobadashi

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

Main Character Name: Naga Shato

Account Name: Tobadashi

How long have you been on the server?: Three weeks

Activity?: Considering the fact that I'm currently waiting for the Airforce to send me to MEPS and  finish my Enlistment progress I have plenty of free time on my hands. I will probably not be shipping off to basic till around Novemeber -Decemeber ish at the rate things are going, however I still will be able to play and still plan to play RPH when I get out of basic and finish Tech School.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: Role-play Forums, and in real life.

Do you have any referees?: Jon Bishop has been helping me with character stories I suppose. I've gotten really close to Senna Duskwither, and Shipley in-game.

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): I have always found Paladins interesting in every scenario of lore. WoW being no exception. I am still new to WoW Lore however I have done my fair share of research. I am still actively learning about the different sections and groups of Paladins as we speak. What really interests me is the subject of Sir Zeliek. Even though he was one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he was still able to call on the Light. That gives a serious testament to the level of faith he must of had regardless of his current "ailment."  

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): Definitely Sir Zeliek. As I said before, his situation speaks for his level of faith without me needing to get into it. It simply inspires me I suppose that someone is still able to call upon the Light to aid them in battle even under the circumstances he is under. Lore wise, most people deem it impossible. The light should have abandoned him however it did not. His faith can be translated into various real life lessons as well. It's unfortunate that such a Paladin was lost because of Arthas's ambitions and betrayal. I believe everyone should take a good look at Zeliek and really reflect on their own lives. He did the impossible. Why? His faith allowed him to do it. If you put enough faith in yourself that you can do something? It's possible.

What would you do differently about the server?: Many treat professionalism in private servers as a "joke" and many people believe its just a "meme that should've died a long time ago", but I believe it isn't. I plan to bring a level of professionalism to the table this server has not seen before. I plan to take my actions and time here seriously, In-fact I already am. A role-play or a server cannot survive without a certain degree of professionalism in place from the people running it. I'm not saying that every staff member is like this, because I haven't met every staff member, but I have seen a fair share of things in my time here that were said that were completely unprofessional. The attitude I've seen from others as well simply gets my blood boiling.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): My name is Austin, I'm nineteen years old and currently live in Florida. I'm waiting to get the final step of my Enlistment done with the Airforce. Which of course is MEPS. MEPS Is where you go to process and get all your medical screening done once you've spoken to a recruiter etc. Getting into MEPS sometimes takes 2-3 months at maximum, and usually after your swore in depending on your job your not shipped off to basic for a good 4-6 months. Anyway that's besides the point. I'm a very chill and laid back person over-all. I am very passionate about certain subjects and I generally will not shut the fuck up if I'm given the chance to talk about them. There are a few things that truthfully get under my skin. Others have often called me their "Secret Box" because of how approachable I appear to pear in real life, and sometimes online. I am rather shy at first, but get me going and I will make you rip your damned ears off. I take everything I do seriously. Roleplay, gaming, when I truly want to do something? I'm all in.

1. C

2. A

3. B

4. A (Even though my grammar sucks most of the time.)

5. A

6. A

7. B

8. C

9. B

10. C

11. A

12. E - I simply think things are fine the way they are now despite what I mentioned in my application.