Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

Photo

Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chester888fan

chester888fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:42 PM

Stage One: Questions

Main Character Name: (As of recent) Lenogos

Account Name: chester888fan

How long have you been on the server?: Member Since 12 Feb 2015

Activity?: I'm often on the forums most of the day. And I come onto the server usually for 2-3 hours each day.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I use to run a GMOD server and have worked with a hosting company (triangle.gs).

Do you have any referees?: No

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): I always enjoyed the story of the Blue Dragonflight, and Malygos slowly descending into madness before we defeat him in the "Eye of Eternity." This also fascinates me as it links into the events of the Nexus War, I also liked that as a period of the WoW lore. I also find it cool that Malygos re-routed all of the ley-lines to go through the nexus. It's also cool how the Eye of Eternity is capable of destroying Azeroth ten times over. (according to Malygos.) He also was trying to do what was right for the world as it sort of makes him a anti-hero of sorts. But the Nexus War is facinating.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): If I was to name a character it would be Norgannon. He was the titan that gave Malygos his powers. He also delivered one of the best quotes of all time in my opinion "I believe that you will find that my gift to you is not just a profound duty—which it is—but also a delight—which it is! Magic must be regulated, managed, and controlled. But it must also be appreciated and valued and not hoarded. Such is the contradiction you must deal with. May you be dutiful ... and joyous both." and generally speaking a really cool character. He is described as being infused with arcane energy and emitting it from his body.

What would you do differently about the server?: I would try and handle the suggestions and opinions of players better. I would also try and make sure there is always a staff member on, may this be from adopting a staffing schedule or specific time-zone recruitment.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): Hi, my name is Oliver, but a lot of you know me as Chester, or the Edge-Lord slayer. I have a few characters a few of you should know, Estreal Everblossom, Lenogos the Frost King and so on.. However only a select few of you know me personally. I'm applying so I may be a bigger part of this community, I have staffed for quite a few people. I know how to handle myself in situations and I also am knowledgeable with the lore, attempting to spread knowledge as and when I can. I also am starting to use the forums a lot more, and recently posted a guide: "http://rpheaven.org/...yer/#entry97560" and think that if I am staff I can help the community thrive and grow.

1. I prefer to work...

a. in a team.
b. on my own.
c. in any way, I don't mind.

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...

a. relaxed.
b. decisive.
c. strict.

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...

a. a strict follower.
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.
c. not a follower; I only do custom lore.

4. To me, grammar is...

a. important for communication.
b. useful for telling the difference between a bad and a good role-player.
c. used for the vanity of role-players.

5. I believe rules should be used as...

a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.
b. a set of restrictions for bad role-play, so we can eliminate non/bad role-players from the server.
c. a set of forced restrictions on every role player, good or bad, for the good of the server on the whole.

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...

a. they are here to help the server.
b. they are of higher rank than the players.
c. everyone should be respected.

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...

a. tell an admin.
b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.
c. dismiss the complaint - it's none of my business.

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...

a. tell them what they are doing is wrong on announce.
b. ignore it; it's not my role play.
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.

9. As a host, I would say that I am...

a. someone who keeps the role-play moving.
b. someone who is meticulous and has a passion for detail.
c. someone who allows the role-play to govern itself.

10. A teacher is a person who...

a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.
b. tells someone what to do and when.
c. advises people, but doesn't hold their hand.

11. I consider the moderator role as...

a. a parent role; we should guide but not dictate.
b. a leadership role; the staff team often knows best.
c. a community role; everyone, staff and players, should be working together.

12. There should be...

a. more rules and more staff.
b. less rules and less staff.
c. more rules and less staff.
d. less rules and more staff.

e. optional (write what you think).

The rules should govern what is needed to be governed, and the relevant amount of staff to fill the role of governing.

• Nynn and BoomBoomBoo like this

My Characters:

Estreal Everblossom- High Elf Archmage

Lenogos - Blue Ancient Wyrm.

Norman Hallewell - Human Bounty Hunter/ Hunter

================================================================

Wumpus has no-one to play with.

tumblr_o45j0h5B6W1tcuj64o1_400.gif