Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

Antonius Augury's Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Antonius Augury

Antonius Augury

Magic Extraordinaire

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

Stage One: Questions
Main Character Name: Antonius Augury/Dungeon Master
How long have you been on the server?: Since the 17th of November, 2011 (check LUCASDAMAZA); 5 years, 180 days.
Activity?: I'm normally on for a minimum of 5 days a week, with each daily, or twice daily session of gameplay being a minimum of 2 hours on average. I'm situated in GMT+10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) in Melbourne, Victoria. I currently have family, social, work and university commitments, but I balance my time and life extremely well, as RPH is my prime hobby, which is evident in the amount of time I spend on the server. 
Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I've worked in retail, I've worked in the hospitality industry, I've worked as legal aid for a local community legal centre, and I regularly make new friends and acquaintances wherever I go. In each of these positions I've had to deal with both people on a personable level, connecting with them socially and personally, as well as on a customer and consumer basis. In particular, my recent work at community legal aid centres has been not only important to my university studies, but also my communication and people skills. I'm tasked to help those from all walks of life, and find remedies for their legal issues, as well as any personal issues they may also have. On top of this, I also have training in leadership (through ROTARY) and peer mediation (through VU). 
Do you have any referees?: Lunaeries Dracopetra, Moryarian Sin'danel, Alakaine, Rebo Oldbuck (now Oldmeme), Finn, Bastille Rosenrot, Sarah 'Rose' Fairstrider, Norshar, Kaylashton, Khor, Grayson Kingsley
Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore: Magic is, by far, my favourite aspect of Warcraft lore. Especially with the more recent clarification provided by Chronicle, I feel like magic (now) has a deeper root in Warcraft's lore than ever before. I'd go as far to say it's the lifeblood that sustains the entire universe surrounding Warcraft, what with the light permeating from the Naaru, and Shadow permeating from the Void Lords. But even beyond that, magic extends to arcane, nature, fel and a lot of people (even Chronicle) considers necromancy to be its own separate tree of magic all together, on par with the other bases of magic. What simultaneously baffles and amazes me, however, is that each of these bases are intricately defined by their users, and the research done upon these areas of magic. How intricate would the arcane arts truly be if it weren't for the work of prominent archmages within Warcraft's history? How would the light even be defined as a tangible force without the Draenei? All of this, and the amazing fact that it still leaves room for interpretation and imagination, makes magic my favourite subject.
Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore: While I do thoroughly enjoy my own characters (else I wouldn't play them!), Arthas Menethil has taken the cake for my favourite character for years now. While I understand he's a popular choice, I believe that there's a very fine detail applied to Arthas' character that brings about his real literary beauty that sits within the Warcraft universe. A noble paladin, who was son of the king, sets out to slaughter those who threaten his people and protect both justice and innocence in the name of Lordareon and the Light. Yet, amidst it all, he still manages to fall to darkness - and not because he was weak, or because he was forcibly corrupted - but because he was strong enough to try and do the right thing by his people, and paid the ultimate price for it. In turn, that ultimate price also cost him the lives of the very subjects that looked up to him. In going from a Prince of Lordaeron, to the Dark Prince of Lordaeron, Arthas Menethil's story arc has been the most painstakingly, heart-wrenchingly beautiful story out of them all. 
What would you do differently about the server?: I'm a stickler for two things - detail and perfection. Most of the time, I can't fulfil those things by myself, but I think that within a team, and working alongside the staff of the server, change could be had that brings these two aspects to important areas of the server. Primarily in the rules, and in the general 'appearance' of the server, both socially and aesthetically. So essentially I'd like to see the rules more finely defined so that players can get a better grasp on what sort of boundaries they actually have, and how they should both be treated, and treat others within the server. As well as a more definite description on punishments and what sort of behaviour constitutes what sort of punishment.
Write about yourself: Well, I'm an Australian called Lucas who has a 19-year old penis that lives in Melbourne, Victoria (south coast, very chilly!). I currently work as a tutor and legal aid intern at a local community legal centre, I was first born in Canberra (the capital of Australia) and have since moved all across Australia in my youth before my family decided to settle down in Victoria where I now study Law at Victoria University (at a High-Distinction average). I'm also a fully trained actor who's performed in Disney Jr's productions twice (once in Beauty and The Beast as Beast, and again in Mulan as Mulan's father), and will soon be performing in a production of Macbeth. I'm currently attempting to pursue both a career in law, and in the performing arts, as I take singing and dancing lessons to get me ready for Broadway baby! All-in-all, I'm a mixture between laid back and strict depending on what a circumstance calls for. A lot of people regard as a very high-quality, strict phase moderator that doesn't take any crap - and that is mostly true, but I tend to be very lenient with what I let in my phase. The primary reason for my actions revolve around sustaining the sanctity and immersion of RP for those within my phases, as they're the ones that matter most to me. The same could be said for the reason why I'm studying law - to eventually go on and become a criminal defence barrister to enact justice and protect those who've been wrongly accused. There are too many incarcerated people in this world who've been imprisoned for crimes they simply didn't commit, and for far too long.
Stage Two: Multiple Choice
1. a
2. b
3. b
4. a
5. a
6. a
7. b
8. c
9. b
10. c
11. a