Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

Photo

Entry logs of Xion Hearthem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:42 PM

It was a dark time were i came from. Lordaerons troubles were at its highest we had issues with the orcs but we also faced a new threat a plague that was spreading across the Region infecting hundreds we didint know much of was was happoning only 6 towns had so far gone quiet it sent chills down everyones spines terenes wanted to get to the bottem of it so he sent me arax and a few others that were in our platoon if  you will. to investigate the nearby town of straunbrad only to find the town deserted bodys everywere and creatures we couldent belive our own dead were rising againts us we fought through manny and confirmed what it seemed arthas had allready figured out thats when we returned to captial city to informe king terenes....but when we arrived the city were in flames we ran our way to the throne room only to find the king dead  "Get his body we must get him to lord uther" arax had orderd so i did i carry him on me back untill we finaly found uther to our supprise he didint seem shocked rather angry "So.. the son of a bitch finaly did it" That was all we need to here uther knew what the prince had became But the worst was yet to come --------End of log 1------

-------Log 2 Begin----- 

• Dawnrunner likes this

1477366822338.jpg

"I have Given Everything to save my land..My soul. my life time and time again...yet it still aint enough" -Xion Hearthem 

#2 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:20 AM

----entry log 2 start---

A day later we had been sent word that muradin did not return from northrend and  king magni was worried "Thanks fer comein on such short notice"

he wanted to know if we had seen anything  herd anything. we confirmed that he was not with the prince  when he arrived back in lordaeron "If we  knew anything muradin magni we would tell you..we know less about that then the state of our kingdom"  Magni was told of the betrayal and offerd his aid to help with the refugees that survived i knew the situation was bad. but i had no clue to the full extent of it. <Stops writing for a moment before continueing> I hope if any historians find these notes that might mean i have been slain.. these will help to put history together to put the missing pussle blocks if you will were need be ---entry log 2 ends--

• Dawnrunner likes this

1477366822338.jpg

"I have Given Everything to save my land..My soul. my life time and time again...yet it still aint enough" -Xion Hearthem 

#3 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

Entry log 3-- Its been a week since my last notice. i watched as the guards gave food watter a place to sleep for our survivors magni put a hand on my shoulder "Days like these i had not seen since stormwinds fall durin da first war..and i hoped would never come again"Handing me a mug he smiled  before walking off to reassure the rest who survived  we spent the better half of 2 weeks before heading to stormwind by then king varian had allready found out and had declared arthas a traitor and started a Man hunt to find and capture the prince "I want every region searched jaina get in contact with your horde allies. i may not trust them but we need all the help we can get" As soon as we arrived jaina had left and the king was assembled in the war room scouring through all the maps with his men "King varian" araxamas said turning varians attention to  him  "I am lord araxamas of fenris isle i beleive we can help you with this situation" The king for the lack of a word nodded <A siren sounded outside around the argent camp> I will have to end this entry here it seems scourge has attacked our peremiter <Mira skywalker opens the door> "Captain xion we need you out here now" End of entry 3.

1477366822338.jpg

#4 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:13 AM

Entry log 4-- It feels  like years since i last wrote in this journel...so much has happned to me personaly  i did things that i cant ever undo that i cannot Forget  8 months ago i had been slain raised as a deathknight by the Bastard Thule Ravenclaw!.  Everything i did....i wish i could take back the people i killed some deserved it sure but others....kids a famliy that had mannanged to survive for so long in these lands....i even attacked my dear friend and knightlords daughter all of that is on me i realise i had been used by thule but....i saw her again i saw the one who had been by my side since i returned to lordaeron Captain Mira skywalker of the argent dawn  it was through all of it that i was able to be redeemed to become Myself once more. even after i betrayed the Knights code by killing that idiot of an undead Marcus i had been accepted back.... how i long for the days before our beloved home fell when Fenris....when lordaeron stood brightly as a beacon of prosperity i know now that there is much to be done and whats left i will See through to the end. __ENTRY 4 FINNISHED (Note all these logs are in character obviously  that might of been easy to figgure out but hey)

1477366822338.jpg

#5 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

<2 days before being tortured by scarlets> Entry 5-- Scarlets the epitome of over zealous morons And to think it would of been and easy task find the knightlord then get out of this crap heap they call New avalon fortunately we have been able to pick up some allies who otherise decided to help us  would i have trusted them personally? fuck no but i trust the knightlords jugement and if he trusts them i will... lets just hope our plan goes the way we hope. Well if it doesent i most likely wont of written anymore within this journal <xion gets interupted by dawn> "Xion... my farther araxamas insists that we all meet him downstairs" Welp thats my que to get ready. 

1477366822338.jpg

#6 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

Entry log 6--- Some days i Wander Why? Why am i Being kept alive? the scarlets had been able to capture me torture me in ways beyond most People's imaginations I thank Abbie for Mannageing to Rescue me Yet.... i dont deserve it i thought After Facing Thule at Fenris.. i prayed to the light in Probably the first time in a long time That it was over but it never is I cant think of how much more my Sanity my Soul can take Before...i...before i loose Everything....i Know Virgil is behind this...he has to be. Wife...i how i wish you were Still By my side...i Just want it to End Yet i doubt it will

• Dionysus2 likes this

1477366822338.jpg