Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

Photo

<Chronicles of Lordaeron> RPG Story/Survival

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:52 AM

UibCsBZ.png

A0i2Noo.png

If you want to listen to Music with this Topic:

Spoiler

eHGm0gA.png

Lordaeron, once Azeroth's mightiest human nation, rests in its solemn ruin. It's forests and fields, towns and cities, crawling with

undeath and decay. The march of the Scourge has halted, the fires of the legion put out. Those who remain squabble aimlessly for what remains. Shall you join them, or forge your own path?

UqA1qI2.png

Chronicles of Lordaeron is a Survival/Story RPG Phase which is set in the Vanilla WoW Time Period.  The Role Playing Game System means all actions are decided by rolls, and stats are assigned to each player and creature in the phase to decide how they roll. Balancing out the experience and creating fairness. 

OouPxJc.png

To keep the Roleplay unpredictable and fresh, we have introduced some of our own Lore. This Extended lore aims to extend on the Blizzard Canon and does not directly conflict with it. If your a Lore wiz, have no fear. This is the WoW you know and love, but also made exciting, with the new stories, characters and locations that aim to make the experience fresh and mysterious, while not feeling out of place.

bNGMGQu.png

Occasionally we will host Public 'Survivor Hosts'. In the host, players must learn to survive as a team....or they shall die divided. Only those that survive are given the opportunity to progress and join in on the greater story...think you have what it takes?

Powerful and Exotic characters will be denied, and your equipment stripped from you before you begin your run as a survivor, but do not be concerned. Players are given 100 'Soul Coins' before each run, which they use to purchase any items they wish to start off with when the run begins. These hosts can range from an hour to 6 hours, and will test both you both in the game and out of it. 

NDpkUiq.png

i5KCHQk.png

If you manage to Survive your ordeal and make it to a Faction, you may be given the option to join them. Once you join them you will be decked out with their uniform, along with being able to participate in the Story Hosts related to that faction. You will also be invited to join our Discord and ingame Guild!

QCO7pCZ.png

Story Hosts are Guild Member only hosts associated with each Faction in the phase. In them, we explore the Stories of the Factions themselves, taking on challenging foes and unlocking the mysteries of Lordaeron itself. As you play, your characters IC rank and stats will improve, but be warned. Threats are real, and one wrong step in these dangerous lands may get your character Killed! Just like in a Survivor Run.

3aURRKU.png

If you are able to survive a survivor run, and are not a rude or toxic person, you will be invited to join us and participate in Story Hosts! As far as Staff go, we do not recruit Staff. I pick loyal, trusted existing members and promote them when they show they have the capacity to do it. In this sense, all our Staff are well seasoned, experienced and good people.

Lcs6ll7.png

To create the most Immersive experience possible, we have spent a great deal of time building our phase. As of writing the phase currently boasts 39'576 Gobjects and 7'781 NPC's. Spanning all of Lordaeron as we can, though there is still much work to be done..

dGnKKhy.png

Tirisfal Glades: 100%

A7C4lLm.png

Western Plaguelands: 90%

PT6vmGd.png

Eastern Plaguelands: 75%

Silverpine Forest: 40%

Alterac Mountains: 100%

Hillsbrad Foothills: 100%

EmbLQOS.png

To further enhance the experience, I have personally created a Guild Path, 'The Virgil Patch'.

It changes minor and major things in the game, most notable of which is the new login screen, removal of Cataclysm Forsaken objects, reskinned banners, and modified loading screens. The Patch is mostly optional, but is very much worth downloading once you're a member.

qc3lK1a.png

We use Discord to coordinate Guild Hosts, announce when we do Survivor Runs, Discuss Lore, and generally chat. There is a lot of memes as well...maybe too many memes..... 

I invite anyone to join if they are interested in Chronicles. You can ask us questions, meet the Staff and get informed when we are doing our hosts.

Join our Discord Here

jruZuCj.jpg

• Crow, JoshuaGync, Saarty1 and 6 others like this

#2 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:54 AM

L1dfxWH.png

Update: 2nd of April 2018

Did a little update of the Gobject/NPC Count and fixed some (but not all) of the grammer mistakes on this page. We are still active, and are gearing to begin a new Argent Dawn storyline in the Eastern Plaguelands in the coming month. Anyone interested is still invited to join our Discord via the link above.

• Doshables and Ghor like this

#3 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:54 AM

Reserved for possible future additions

• Doshables likes this

#4 UtherMk2

UtherMk2

Foolish Silverhand Paladin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:49 AM

Wait a minute, so is this a new phase or is this the one you've already been hosting?

• Araxamas likes this

6acOBao.png Valrik the Exalted - Knight of the Silver Hand

GRYPHONS and LIGHT not SCARLETS and PURGING

9989.jpg

#5 Bloodjaw

Bloodjaw

RPH Member since February 2012

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1780 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:50 AM

Sent you a pm.

• Araxamas likes this

Active Characters
                             Chor - Tauren - The Thunder Wolves
                                                    Saira - Blue Dragon - Scalesworn Legacy
                                                   Nathrusor - Green Dragon - Scalesworn Legacy
                                                    ---------------------------------------------------------

#6 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:02 AM

Wait a minute, so is this a new phase or is this the one you've already been hosting?

This phase has been active for a few months now, I've just been late in fully advertising it here on the forums

#7 Doshables

Doshables

Alliance Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:59 AM

s i c k 

• Araxamas and Vitas like this

a2bcdcea3e0ae9c6a25667e2cff31415.png

#8 Ceri

Ceri

Unpopular by popular vote

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:50 AM

Forsaken master race.

• Araxamas likes this

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Red Dorage

Red Dorage

Dorange

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

• Araxamas and Katiecakes like this

dorage.png

Spoiler

#10 Doshables

Doshables

Alliance Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

you know that the thread is fucked as soon as dorage posts

duck forage

a2bcdcea3e0ae9c6a25667e2cff31415.png

#11 Vitas

Vitas

Kanzler von der Alterakachen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:25 AM

Nice, nice. Time fur der Thomas Benson to progress!

• Araxamas likes this

7SQj9s.png

'House de Montfort'

'Ser Nigel de Montfort - Hedge Knight(Alive)'

'Ser Jasper Osgrey of Provence - Swordsman(Presumed Dead)

Spoiler

#12 Prophet

Prophet

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

Lordaeron, once Azeroth's mightiest human nation

Hah.. Hah.. Hilarious.

I beg your pardon good chap, but I think you are gravely mistaken.

300px-Lord_Vincent_Godfrey.jpg?version=0

• Araxamas, TheKaldorei1, Mercer and 2 others like this

tumblr_p73yx9u3Er1rkxme7o2_400.gif

♫ Filthy rodents are still coming for your souls. ♪♪

Spoiler

#13 Prophet

Prophet

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:37 PM

Double post. But here's a picture to rub it in.

Spoiler

• Araxamas likes this

Spoiler

#14 Day-Dreamer

Day-Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

Bravo. Well done. 

Arax claims hes the creative force behind the Blighted Lands.

That he did all the hard work in the last few months he joined in... Just recently having a failing guild concept for chornicacles of Lordaeron which never soared.

The phase was used long before you came. Sorry to say your building and npc creating helped but didnt create the Blighted Lands.

Now, he has ripped off someone elses probject seeing how successful and simple it was for anyone to join.

Artist? 

More like rip off artist. 

"I made it better."

Just a thief trying to make what he does sound fair.

• Araxamas and TheKaldorei1 like this
American Psychonaut <p>
Father of RPG phases
6974 for life

#15 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

Bravo. Well done. 

Arax claims he's the creative force behind the Blighted Lands.

That he did all the hard work in the last few months he joined in... Just recently having a failing guild concept for Chronicles of Lordaeron which never soared.
The phase was used long before you came. Sorry to say your building and npc creating helped but didn't create the Blighted Lands.

Now, he has ripped off someone elses project seeing how successful and simple it was for anyone to join.

Artist? 

More like rip off artist. 

"I made it better."

Just a thief trying to make what he does sound fair.

Despite my final few sentences on the Forum, I will reply to this, and only this comment, just so It doesn't seem like your automatically correct because I choose not to respond;

The Origional Chronicles was a great idea, your right. It never soared. The community reacted positively to it, but due to timezones and other things, the events we're ghost towns, The Guild didn't float.

You say my claims are wrong, yet you provide no evidence or support of your word either, I don't even know who you are, or who you've been listening to, to get this opinion that I just swooped in and stole an idea that was not my own. You have clearly only heard one side of the story, and made up your mind based on that one side. Here's my side.

Spoiler

Also, I have not once claimed to be 'The creative force behind the Blighted Lands' , I never claimed to have 'created it' , and I have not once advertised it as the original thing, even dis-continuing the use of the term 'The Blighted Lands'. 

• UtherMk2 and Ghor like this

#16 Araxamas

Araxamas

Loremaster of Lordaeron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

Hah.. Hah.. Hilarious.

I beg your pardon good chap, but I think you are gravely mistaken.

300px-Lord_Vincent_Godfrey.jpg?version=0

Gilneas, 1 City, a Handful of towns, 1 Keep, Resides in Silverpine & Gilneas.

Lordaeron, 3 Cities, 9 Towns, 4 Keeps, Spread amongst Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Tirisfal, and The West and East Northlands.

Stormwind: 1 City, 4 Towns, 1 Keep, Spans Westfall to Redridge. 

Considering Stormwind has shown to have such a big army in the Lore, gauging their population by the number of settlements, I'd say Lordaeron in its prime would have an army about 3 to 4 times Stormwinds, and easily more than Gilneas.  We got more Towns, More Cities, more regions. Lordaeron brought the nations together against the Orcs, while Greymane wanted to cower out of it. It was Lordaeron where the Church was, where the Paladins we're created. Lordaeron was like the America of Azeroth, biggest army, biggest economic power. Gilneas can get rekt. And I got Fanart too;

40b7f92f6b50852e7f2943f67221ab82.jpg

• cjraven likes this

#17 Mercer

Mercer

ivy is my aesthetic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:18 PM

Gilneas, 1 City, a Handful of towns, 1 Keep, Resides in Silverpine & Gilneas. Lordaeron, 3 Cities, 9 Towns, 4 Keeps, Spread amongst Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Tirisfal, and The West and East Northlands. Stormwind: 1 City, 4 Towns, 1 Keep, Spans Westfall to Redridge. 

@Araxamas

@Prophet

kanye-1.jpg

Kaldorei Empire >>>>>> The Rest

Go home kids.

Nice post, may join on my Allerian.

• Araxamas and TheKaldorei1 like this

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif663d96b65a0b7ef076f41c62de2ea54c.png3f21755ce86b022dec78d49fa7972b67.png

#18 TheKaldorei1

TheKaldorei1

Fuck My Ass

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

@Araxamas

@Prophet

kanye-1.jpg

Kaldorei Empire >>>>>> The Rest

Go home kids.

Nice post, may join on my Allerian.

Very true true.

LMqo1u7.png

#19 Prophet

Prophet

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

@Araxamas
Well, Lorewise Stromgarde & Gilneas were the greatest human nations, post Arathor. Lordaeron can't hold a candle to their success.

@Mercer
@TheKaldorei1
Though I think we can all agree that The Kaldorei Empire was a jewel amongst rocks when it comes to human kingdoms.
  • Araxamas likes this

Spoiler

#20 kevswow

kevswow

Former Knight of Fenris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:07 AM

Bravo. Well done.  Arax claims hes the creative force behind the Blighted Lands. That he did all the hard work in the last few months he joined in... Just recently having a failing guild concept for chornicacles of Lordaeron which never soared. The phase was used long before you came. Sorry to say your building and npc creating helped but didnt create the Blighted Lands. Now, he has ripped off someone elses probject seeing how successful and simple it was for anyone to join. Artist?  More like rip off artist.  "I made it better." Just a thief trying to make what he does sound fair. Araxamas likes this Like This American Psychonaut

So your trying to defend a bunch of idiots is that right @Daydreamer because if so then you are apart of the problem :) 

1477366822338.jpg

"I have Given Everything to save my land..My soul. my life time and time again...yet it still aint enough" -Xion Hearthem