==== ONLINE ====
Legion 7.1.0 (Build 22996)
- Windows (all version that support Legion)
- Winrar or 7zip
How to play on RPH:
1) Start by creating an account on the main site (http://www.rpheaven.org).
2) Download our offical RPHTiny here. It contains everything you need in order to connect and play.
3) Extract RPHTiny to anywhere, preferably Desktop in order to avoid any permission issues.
4) Run WoW.exe and log in-game with your BNET email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and respective password.
!!! WARNING: DO NOT SKIP/MISS ANY STEP UNLESS TOLD SO OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT !!!
SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS
- All players seem invisible and you can't see them? Solution: Client is trying to stream data so please give it some time
- Stuck on realm selection screen "Logging in to game server"? Solution: keep pressing Okay until it connects.
- Says invalid information when you try to log in? Solution: Check that you're logging in with email@example.com and not just username.
- Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)? Solution: Go into WTF folder and find Config.7z, extract its contains into the folder and then hit replace.
- Getting error failed to map file: data/data/shmem? Right click RPH folder, choose properties. When properties is open, click on the "Read-only" box until it is empty. Hit ok and apply it to all folders, sub-folder and files.
- Getting error Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged? Go into data/data folder and delete CASCRepair.mrk.
- Getting error BLZ51900319? Server is either offline or is restarting. Wait until server is up again and try connecting.
- Getting error BLZ51900003? Make sure you entered your account information correctly.
- Getting error E_NOT_AVAILABLE? Download the following file: Config.7z Extract it inside RPHTiny\data and hit replace when asked.