Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 10:49 PM)

Server is online!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:50 PM)

Server is restarting and will be up in a couple of minutes as soon as phase cleanup is done!

@  dr3ad : (28 November 2017 - 07:19 PM)

Gameobject cleanup will take place soon, all accounts inactive more than 6 months will have their character's phases deleted as we're reaching 15 millions gobjects mark!

@  dr3ad : (21 November 2017 - 04:27 PM)

New command: .gob near will list Top 10 Closest gameobjects and their guids/scales

@  dr3ad : (19 November 2017 - 01:56 PM)

New command: .gob state 0 3 will activate gameobjects such as doors permanently.

@  dr3ad : (25 October 2017 - 07:31 PM)

New commands .phase history and .phase capacity have been added! Check Changelog for more info.

@  dr3ad : (06 October 2017 - 07:52 AM)

Issue with server restarter has been fixed. Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM)

Xtremetop100 voting will now properly award silver coins.

@  dr3ad : (13 August 2017 - 10:26 PM)

A couple of new things were added. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (12 August 2017 - 12:26 PM)

If you had issues connecting with RPHTiny (such as CDN error) please re-download RPHTiny, all issues have been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (04 August 2017 - 12:44 AM)

Server is online! There was a minor issue with server startup that caused it to stay offline, all back on track now though!

@  dr3ad : (29 July 2017 - 05:24 PM)

Fixed despawning of gobjects happening with .gob tele command! Also Gobject List is now available in account panel where you can edit signs & other gobs.

@  dr3ad : (26 July 2017 - 11:01 PM)

New command: .char create #className => allows you to have unlimited characters on the account by bypassing client restrictions! Example usage: .char create druid

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

Vieta Ardal's Staff Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dawn De'nac

Dawn De'nac

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:33 AM

Main Character Name: Vieta Ardal.

Account Name: [email protected]

How long have you been on the server?: Nearing my second year here.

Activity?: EST timezone in southern NJ. I usually arrive home from vocational school at around 11:30, and holidays are generally quiet for me. I can be on from 11:30 to 11:30 during the week, and most of the days of the weekend until 3 AM.

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: I was co-GM of the Warforged Battalion phase, which was sadly griefed. I was a helper on the JCraft TTT server of Garry's Mod for a bit, which entailed dealing with reports and settling rather heated arguements between players. I am currently senior admin of Alatheria/29602 and the lead of the DM team there, so I usually have to deal with players quite often in large events or small events, from around various places on the server of up to, sometimes 30+ people. I am also training to be in the IT industry, and have had to demonstrate patience with people's equipment when tending to it when they bring it in. I've also had to deal with guild issues in County of Alatheria, and resolve issues in there as well.

Do you have any referees?: None, sadly.

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more):  My personal favorite of World of Warcraft's lore would probably have to be, the Old Gods arc. They're, next to the Burning Legion, the over-riding force of raw destruction and one of the main catalysts for conflcit in Azeroth. They've helped shape the world and some people might not even realize it ICly or even OOCly. From the time of The Black Empire, to the time of the Heroes of Azeroth finding the prison of Yogg-Saron and the end of the attack of the Emerald Nightmare. As well as the fact that they offer some wonderful DMing opportunities and character development for everyone to enjoy.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): My favorite character is a bit of a cliche, to be honest. Arthas Menethil, who, has an enticingly tragically raw story to follow. From his accidental killing of his horse Invincible on an icy slope, to the annoitment of his time to become a Silver Hand paladin and eventually his taking of Frostmourne in which he became the Lich King's first death knight. Overall, the character showed a determination in which he would strive to do what he believed in with a vindictive quality to it. He has shown himself to be ruthless in his darker side of being the Lich King, and dedicated himself wholly to his cause, whether it was the Lich King's goal to exterminate all life on Azeroth, or the saving of the people of Lordaeron as a noble paladin.

What would you do differently about the server?:

I can try to provide good support to the people of RPH, whether it be a simple question or a dispute with someone in announce chat or someone harrassing another. All my friends are on this server, and if I can help to make this server a place for more people to flock to and enjoy their time on RPH, I will try my utmost to do so with absolute neutrality. I will always strive to help each individual on the server as hard and equally as I can, as everyone deserves the same respect and service.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): Well. I go to a vocational school for IT and live in a rather picky area weather-wise. I have three pets, and my hobbies include, most highly, DMing for others and games on Steam when no one needs me to DM or deal with administration issues in 29602/Alatheria. I will admit, I am an introverted person and may seem a bit sarcastic to those who don't know me. However, when I get to know someone, hopefully they'll find I'm not as an indrawn sarcastic person as they might think. Other hobbies of mine are rather simple, like dabbling a -tiny- bit in baking, but mostly in what I love to do, in the IT industry with hardware and software, like fix problems or build computer systems up from scratch.

1. C

2. A

3. B

4. A.

5. C

6. C

7. B

8. C

9. C

10. A

11. C

12. E

I personally believe that, there should be only some tweaking in the rules and not any more or any less. The staff team however -definitely- needs to be expanded. I can only hope this is taken into consideration by staff administration so I can help the server to grow and help the players in it to do likewise and enjoy their time on RPH.

• Shayde, Saeldove, The_Air and 5 others like this

The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.