==== ONLINE ====
Legion 7.1.0 (Build 22996)
- at least Mac OS X 10.10
- The Unarchiver
How to play on RPH:
1) Start by creating an account on the main site (http://www.rpheaven.org).
2) Download our offical RPHTinyMac here. It contains everything you need in order to connect and play.
3) Extract RPHTinyMac to anywhere.
4) Run terminal and type cd (do not hit enter)
5) Drag RPHTinyMac folder into terminal and press enter
6) Type the following into terminal:
sudo xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine "World of Warcraft.app"
7) Run World of Warcraft.app and log in-game with your BNET email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and respective password.
!!! WARNING: DO NOT SKIP/MISS ANY STEP UNLESS TOLD SO OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT !!!
Keep in mind that Mac RPHTiny only supports custom patches with .db2 edits. This means patches that contains more than .db2 will not work.
SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS
- All players seem invisible and you can't see them? Solution: Client is trying to stream data so please give it some time
- Stuck on realm selection screen "Logging in to game server"? Solution: keep pressing Okay until it connects.
- Says invalid information when you try to log in? Solution: Check that you're logging in with email@example.com and not just username.
- Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)? Solution: Go into WTF folder and extract the file contained in Config.7z into the folder, then hit replace.
- Getting error Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged? Go into data/data folder and delete CASCRepair.mrk.
- Montytiles won't work? Montytiles is not supported on the mac RPHTiny.
- If program only bounches up and down, make sure you have followed step 4 to 6.