Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (01 February 2017 - 01:16 PM)

You can now automatically get first available Entry ID during the creation process in both Weapon & Armor forges!

@  dr3ad : (27 January 2017 - 07:01 PM)

Website + forum has been moved to separate host, as a result you should feel much faster page loading everywhere across the domain

@  dr3ad : (26 January 2017 - 05:28 PM)

Server is back online. There were some issues that made login server not restart which should be fixed now.

@  dr3ad : (24 January 2017 - 10:35 AM)

The server is back online and the overflow preventing server from starting up has been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (24 January 2017 - 10:23 AM)

Server is down while we're addressing the issues. Server is expected to come back up soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 January 2017 - 11:22 PM)

Some new commands were added and fixes made. Read changelog here.

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2016 - 02:38 PM)

Merry Xmas to everybody!!!!!

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2016 - 04:05 AM)

You can now make players cast spell(s) when they join a phase. Read changelog here.

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2016 - 03:57 AM)

Changelog has been updated.

@  dr3ad : (16 December 2016 - 06:09 PM)

Server is online

@  dr3ad : (16 December 2016 - 05:59 PM)

Small downtime while I fix just recent crash.

@  dr3ad : (16 December 2016 - 03:25 PM)

Server is online again. Restarter wasn't turned on which caused server to stay down. This issue has been finally fixed so this will never happen again.

@  dr3ad : (15 December 2016 - 12:55 AM)

More than 300+ tile gameobjects have been added with which you can build custom floors & walls! Read the full thread here!

@  dr3ad : (13 December 2016 - 10:15 PM)

We are proud to announce that we have achieved 7+ hours uptime with 400+ online players! Stability will continue to increase as we address more and more issues.

@  dr3ad : (11 December 2016 - 11:00 PM)

We have reached 5 hours uptime earlier today, but new crashes are being discovered so be patient while we fix them! This is a part of every upgrade.

@  dr3ad : (10 December 2016 - 05:26 PM)

Server now has optimal uptime. Once again, we have upgraded to Legion and by downloading 12mb http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z you can connect even if you couldn't during the WoD! All the errors associated with the client have been fixed.

@  dr3ad : (10 December 2016 - 05:10 AM)

Server stability has been increased to some extent. Players are invited to report known bugs & crashes!

@  dr3ad : (09 December 2016 - 05:59 AM)

Fixed yet another crash. Server up in 2 mins.

@  dr3ad : (09 December 2016 - 05:45 AM)

Reminder that LEGION is here! Quickly read our new connection guide here or download the new RPHTinyLegion at http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z

@  dr3ad : (09 December 2016 - 05:41 AM)

Another crash relating to sparring has been fixed.

Photo

"Campaigns" [Interest Check]

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Amethysia Gemlocke

Amethysia Gemlocke

A kind friend

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationRoleplay Heaven

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:50 AM

Hey, folks!

So, it's been awhile since I've hosted anything (I used to host Saltblossom Village for those of you who remember it) and I have had a lot of time on my hands lately; so I wanted to get back into hosting.

--That being said, over the past 6 months or so I've written up a couple rough drafts for potential 'tabletop-styled' WoW campaigns.

They're written for 5-6 players, use a custom character sheet styling for each one with 10-15 available skills for each type of Campaign.

The plan would be to host on Mondays/Saturdays at set times every week.

*None of these are Lore-Friendly*

So--Just gonna toss out several 'cliffnotes' of the Campaigns I've written up; see if anyone wants to bite.

1. <The Armored Front> [Alliance]

The War between the Alliance and Horde grows more violent; an arms race has developed that has lead to the creation of powerful anti-infantry weapon, leading to stronger, more sophisticated Armored Vehicles. You are a part of the Alliance's Charlie Company on the Eastern Front. (Roles: Captain, Driver, Gunner/Infantry, Engineer/Tinkerer) (Travel/Team Vehicle Combat) (Semi-serious Themed)

2. <Explorer's League: The Broken Isles> [Neutral]

Contracted by the Explorer's League, a team of archaeologists, adventurers, and mercenaries take off to the ancient Broken Isles. You are expected to explore and gather relics from each of the major 'Zones' and to report back to the League at the end. (Mystery/Dungeon Crawl) (Semi-Serious Themed)

3. <The Damned Army> [Undead/Death Knight]

The Jailor, Bolvar, has gone silent. The voice in your head, controlling you, has gone silent--and chaos is erupting as the swarms of mindless dead began to swarm around without control. Liches, Necromancers, rogue Death Knights all fight for control among each other for forces, power, and artifacts hidden deep within the vaults of Icecrown Citadel. You are part of the forces dedicated to the Deathlord Aaron Laudentell, a powerful Death Knight who is trying to restore order to as it was before. (Roles: Necromancer, Fleshweaver, 3 Death Knights) (War/Dungeon Crawl) (Darker Themed)

4. <Nesingwary's Grand Safari!> [Neutral]

"Yep...the boss is gathering up more of 'your type' to take on a 'multi-world' safari for hunting some of the most impressive game in the known worlds." -Beezl, Goblin Butler to the Expedition. (Roles: Hunters, Explorers) (Hunting/Boss-Battle Oriented/Exploring) (Comedy/Semi-serious Themed)

-------------------------

If you are genuinely interested in one of the following campaigns. Feel free to make a post, message me, just tell me which one interests you. If you have any questions, again, just ask me somehow!~

• Bladefist, RichHomieVoraka, Saeldove and 1 other like this

#2 Mogkrak

Mogkrak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

Hey, folks!

So, it's been awhile since I've hosted anything (I used to host Saltblossom Village for those of you who remember it) and I have had a lot of time on my hands lately; so I wanted to get back into hosting.

--That being said, over the past 6 months or so I've written up a couple rough drafts for potential 'tabletop-styled' WoW campaigns.

They're written for 5-6 players, use a custom character sheet styling for each one with 10-15 available skills for each type of Campaign.

The plan would be to host on Mondays/Saturdays at set times every week.

*None of these are Lore-Friendly*

So--Just gonna toss out several 'cliffnotes' of the Campaigns I've written up; see if anyone wants to bite.

The War between the Alliance and Horde grows more violent; an arms race has developed that has lead to the creation of powerful anti-infantry weapon, leading to stronger, more sophisticated Armored Vehicles. You are a part of the Alliance's Charlie Company on the Eastern Front. (Roles: Captain, Driver, Gunner/Infantry, Engineer/Tinkerer) (Travel/Team Vehicle Combat) (Semi-serious Themed)

Contracted by the Explorer's League, a team of archaeologists, adventurers, and mercenaries take off to the ancient Broken Isles. You are expected to explore and gather relics from each of the major 'Zones' and to report back to the League at the end. (Mystery/Dungeon Crawl) (Semi-Serious Themed)

3. <The Damned Army> [Undead/Death Knight]

The Jailor, Bolvar, has gone silent. The voice in your head, controlling you, has gone silent--and chaos is erupting as the swarms of mindless dead began to swarm around without control. Liches, Necromancers, rogue Death Knights all fight for control among each other for forces, power, and artifacts hidden deep within the vaults of Icecrown Citadel. You are part of the forces dedicated to the Deathlord Aaron Laudentell, a powerful Death Knight who is trying to restore order to as it was before. (Roles: Necromancer, Fleshweaver, 3 Death Knights) (War/Dungeon Crawl) (Darker Themed)

4. <Nesingwary's Grand Safari!> [Neutral]

"Yep...the boss is gathering up more of 'your type' to take on a 'multi-world' safari for hunting some of the most impressive game in the known worlds." -Beezl, Goblin Butler to the Expedition. (Roles: Hunters, Explorers) (Hunting/Boss-Battle Oriented/Exploring) (Comedy/Semi-serious Themed)

-------------------------

If you are genuinely interested in one of the following campaigns. Feel free to make a post, message me, just tell me which one interests you. If you have any questions, again, just ask me somehow!~

Considering making a alt Scourge char for the 3rd cliffnote.

#3 The Grox Empire

The Grox Empire

Basement & Shelter Dweller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationMy mom's basement

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

Alles klar! Let's teach them a lesson in Dwarvish Engineering.

I'm really hyped for this one

#4 Myth

Myth

just a myth

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

Every single one of them look good

01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110100 01101000

#5 Myst

Myst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationland of rain and frites.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:35 PM

Alles klar! Let's teach them a lesson in Dwarvish Engineering.

I'm really hyped for this one

ACHTUNG GOBLIN PANZAR! LOSS LOSS LOSS!

• Bruce and The Grox Empire like this

#6 Bladefist

Bladefist

A trifling victory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationEmpire

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:33 PM

Honestly I'd join any and all of them, count me in mate.

R3nFYRK.png

|| Sir Aedan Harrowhall || Sir Lambert Stohes || Lagakh the Silent || Elric Albreht || The Butcher ||

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling - makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I am to chose between one evil or another, I'd rather not chose at all."

#7 vael1337

vael1337

the ashen one

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationTwisting Netherlands

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

Hey Aynira

Great job on the campaigns. I'd like some involvement in nombre dos et cuatro. 

Let me know how it goes, I'm online on below aliases usually.

Current Aliases:

• Ashyna
  • Ashkia
  • 'Snow'

I like raspberries.

#8 PIASM

PIASM

horde man-orc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationorgrimmar

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

The fact that you have every other type of campaign except a horde-exclusive one made me lol 

like the lore-friendly aspect of it all, though.

#9 Amethysia Gemlocke

Amethysia Gemlocke

A kind friend

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

The fact that you have every other type of campaign except a horde-exclusive one made me lol 

like the lore-friendly aspect of it all, though.

Well, those 4 are actually out of the about 15 I have written up at the moment. I'v only picked these ones out of the group as they seem like they may be easier for me to host to get my bearings at DMing again.

--Anyways, folks. I can only really do one of these at a time.

Right now it's looking like <The Armored Front> would be the most popular for first. I'll give a few more hours before I decide which one I'm going to really put up first. After that I'll collect the names of everyone who's interested in it.

#10 jasp469

jasp469

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMeme City, New Meme

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

the scourge one

GIVE IT TO ME

i tried to link a lich king gif but i cant use technology

you know that bottomfeeder named traius

ayyyyyy

#11 PedroBarrios

PedroBarrios

im still relevant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:13 PM

dungeon crawling is always fun

also yeah where's the horde-only one cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#12 Amethysia Gemlocke

Amethysia Gemlocke

A kind friend

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

The Horde ones are a bit more complex, and I want some practice in DMing before I do them. xD

• Myst likes this

#13 Doshables

Doshables

7th Legion Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Location: [Anduin, Anduin, can't you see? Orcs and Elves need to hang from trees!]

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:27 PM

Grim War Veteran[s] thanks.

Spoiler

Spoiler

new siggy, second spoiler
less obnoxious, brought to you by: doshables

1hwwem.jpg

#14 Myst

Myst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationland of rain and frites.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

I want to see more campaigns.

#15 Amethysia Gemlocke

Amethysia Gemlocke

A kind friend

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

Okay! So, since <The Armored Front> has gotten the most attention, I will be hosting it first. I've got 4 spots open for it right now. First come, first serve; after the first 6, I'll have a 'line' established for anyone who may want to come in as Guests or as fill-ins for someone in the original 6 who can't make the times consistently.

To sign up, message me.

#16 Finn

Finn

「Lionheart」

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:04 AM

This is really neat. I'm a bit preoccupied with a lot of my own projects, but good luck to you.

Spoiler

#17 Amethysia Gemlocke

Amethysia Gemlocke

A kind friend

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

Still have 4 spots open for <The Armored Front>! If no one else wants to join, second option is <Nesingwary's Grand Safari!>

#18 The Beast

The Beast

NEW WORLD ORDER

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

the scourge one

GIVE IT TO ME

i tried to link a lich king gif but i cant use technology

3754375-8514917475-tumbl.gif

Reminds me of the time when a guy with a really bad mic that echo'd a lot said 'Let them come, Frostmourne hungers' and B crashed the Teamspeak server.

Otherwise, good luck to your endeavor!

• jasp469 likes this

I'm back.

#19 RichHomieVoraka

RichHomieVoraka

drugs

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationYour girlfriends

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:29 PM

I'd go with explorer's league  :read:

Shylialeas Darkeye - Rogue

Voraka Zin'rah - Gurubashi Tribesman

Jokbawa - Jungle Troll Cannibal

Grim'gor - Old Blackrock

Greyhorn - Tauren 

Luthion - Warlock

Voros - Rogue

mBzfY3M.gif?1

#20 sirstephen2

sirstephen2

Donator

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Locationation

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

I'd join as a Necromancer for the third campaign. I've been RPing Necros for over 4 years now, and i do know my lore.

Let me know on the site if you want me in:)