Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Fixed "Announce spam" ban bug that happened to few people, everything's good now.

@  dr3ad : (24 July 2017 - 12:01 AM)

New Starting Location Contest is up & running, read more here!

@  dr3ad : (22 July 2017 - 06:14 PM)

New command: .phase time day/night/number of hours will let you set time of the day of your phase or move the specific amount of hours forward in time!

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 08:05 PM)

.char custom is back! .gob undo now also accepts number as parameter i.e .gob undo 5 to specify amount of gameobjects to delete up to 10/100 depending on rank

@  dr3ad : (21 July 2017 - 01:43 AM)

New command: .guild rename "OldName" "NewName"

@  dr3ad : (19 July 2017 - 02:33 PM)

New command: .glist [full] which works the same as .rp list except it is for guilds!

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2017 - 01:24 PM)

New commands: .phase sayrange, .phase yellrange, .phase emoterange => decides the range of respective /say, /yell & /emote messages. Useful in small phases so one group of people doesn't see emotes and chat messages of other people

@  dr3ad : (14 July 2017 - 06:24 PM)

Commands .gob del, .gob select, .npc del now accept GUID as parameter so you can target specific gameobjects

@  dr3ad : (13 July 2017 - 06:43 PM)

New command: .gob tele which transforms any Sign gameobject into a clickable teleport (current position is taken as destination)

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 11:18 PM)

New command: .lookup skybox => .phase skybox is now also redesigned and accepts 7k more skyboxes that persist and all new-joining players will have it as well

@  dr3ad : (12 July 2017 - 02:59 PM)

New commands: .gobject clone (retains scale + rotation), .gobject angle (allows you to set rotation as seen in .gob select)

@  dr3ad : (09 July 2017 - 07:37 PM)

New commands: .phase whitelist command & .phase whitelist spell => Read more in changelog

@  dr3ad : (28 June 2017 - 07:36 PM)

Adding shirt item now works in NPC Templates. Also 2 new commands were implemented: .gob move & .gob rel

@  dr3ad : (25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

Phase ranks are now editable.

@  dr3ad : (23 June 2017 - 08:57 AM)

Command .phase delete & ability to view phase logs (in account panel) has been added!

@  dr3ad : (21 June 2017 - 05:37 PM)

RPHTiny has been updated to fix E_NOT_AVAILABLE error! http://rpheaven.org/RPHTinyLegion.7z

@  dr3ad : (09 June 2017 - 04:28 PM)

Fixed vendor creation in NPC forge, make sure to ctrl + f5 to refresh page

@  dr3ad : (05 June 2017 - 08:09 AM)

Server is online.

@  dr3ad : (04 June 2017 - 04:42 PM)

Make sure to read topic on recent updates http://rpheaven.org/...002-big-update/

@  dr3ad : (12 May 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Server is online again!

Photo

Storrent's Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Storrent

Storrent

Shirt Guy

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

Main Character Name: Dulia/Elyasia (Will be constantly updated)

Account Name: Storrent

How long have you been on the server?: Since 3-10-16

Activity?: As much as my high school schedule can allow

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: Yes, I have moderated/administrated a minecraft server since May of 2014, and still do. Please contact me if you require a link.

Do you have any referees?: Dorage insulted me once

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): The War of the Ancients, by far. The fact that Azshara was almost able to summon Sargeras into Azeroth is amazing beyond belief, considering most major lore characters today could barely attempt to do that. It also split the world into the continents that are played on today. I also love how you are able to see it firsthand via the Caverns of Time, as well as being able to fight Mannoroth, which again is a very, very powerful demon. All in all, a very monumental event in Warcraft history, and one that (literally) shaped the world to come in the game, novels, and spinoffs.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): Akin to how I'm fascinated by the War of the Ancients, my favorite lore character would be Azshara. The fact that she was so powerful to almost summon Sargeras was amazing as characters go. That's not why I adore her, though. The reason is the naga. An old god took so much notice in her that it wanted to keep her and her people alive, and even gave a fitting form according to the situation. I love snakes, and when I saw snake-people, I was hooked instantly.

What would you do differently about the server?: In my time on the server, I've only seen a handful of moderators on, none I can remember by name. I aim to change that, and be an active moderator in both game and forums.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): I'm pretty young, having turned  fifteen last September. No, wait! Don't click away! Though this may sound pretty generic, I'm much more mature than I look. I'm able to hold a conversation/debate for a good while if I get really into it, and I know how to handle most situations. I've been roleplaying for a good three or four years, and while that may not be alot compared to others (and most of it is PTR), I know the ins and outs of roleplaying. I prefer to use a /roll combat system over an emote-only one, mostly because there are one to many gmodders out there who relish the thought of typing in that precious "/me snaps Dorage's neck, killing her instantly." and walking away without a care. Also, though it may not be that important, I've been playing the Euphonium (small, higher pitched tuba, similar to a baritone) for three years. I can sometimes be a bit cynical, plus I have an EXTRREMELY sarcastic sense of humor, but I know when it's time to be civil, and when to mess around.

Section II:

1. c

2. b

3. b

4. a

5. b

6. a+c

7. b

8. c

9. c

10. a

11. c