Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (12 May 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 11:57 PM)

Website + forum speed increased by 10x, feel the speed!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 10:55 AM)

Working on solution to permanently fix login server down issue, even though it rarely happens. Server is online BTW!

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2017 - 09:13 AM)

Login server was down, server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (24 April 2017 - 06:48 PM)

Anti spam feature has been added to announce channel and will automatically get rid of the spammers.

@  dr3ad : (23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM)

The recent lag that was happening is now fixed!

@  dr3ad : (20 April 2017 - 05:50 PM)

Voting on XTremeTop100 has been fixed.

@  dr3ad : (18 April 2017 - 01:31 PM)

Login server went down unexpectedly but server is online again!

@  dr3ad : (13 April 2017 - 08:03 PM)

Commands .gannounce (to advertise guilds) and .phase info have been added

@  dr3ad : (20 March 2017 - 08:38 PM)

XtremeTop100 voting now works again.

@  dr3ad : (13 March 2017 - 09:46 PM)

All character issues have been fixed and stopped. It was related to a .command thats now safely disabled.

@  dr3ad : (13 March 2017 - 09:29 PM)

Fixed the issue with .gob del that allowed unpermitted deletion

@  dr3ad : (01 February 2017 - 01:16 PM)

You can now automatically get first available Entry ID during the creation process in both Weapon & Armor forges!

@  dr3ad : (27 January 2017 - 07:01 PM)

Website + forum has been moved to separate host, as a result you should feel much faster page loading everywhere across the domain

@  dr3ad : (26 January 2017 - 05:28 PM)

Server is back online. There were some issues that made login server not restart which should be fixed now.

@  dr3ad : (24 January 2017 - 10:35 AM)

The server is back online and the overflow preventing server from starting up has been fixed!

@  dr3ad : (24 January 2017 - 10:23 AM)

Server is down while we're addressing the issues. Server is expected to come back up soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 January 2017 - 11:22 PM)

Some new commands were added and fixes made. Read changelog here.

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2016 - 02:38 PM)

Merry Xmas to everybody!!!!!

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2016 - 04:05 AM)

You can now make players cast spell(s) when they join a phase. Read changelog here.

Photo

Storrent's Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Storrent

Storrent

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

Main Character Name: Dulia/Elyasia (Will be constantly updated)

Account Name: Storrent

How long have you been on the server?: Since 3-10-16

Activity?: As much as my high school schedule can allow

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: Yes, I have moderated/administrated a minecraft server since May of 2014, and still do. Please contact me if you require a link.

Do you have any referees?: Dorage insulted me once

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): The War of the Ancients, by far. The fact that Azshara was almost able to summon Sargeras into Azeroth is amazing beyond belief, considering most major lore characters today could barely attempt to do that. It also split the world into the continents that are played on today. I also love how you are able to see it firsthand via the Caverns of Time, as well as being able to fight Mannoroth, which again is a very, very powerful demon. All in all, a very monumental event in Warcraft history, and one that (literally) shaped the world to come in the game, novels, and spinoffs.

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): Akin to how I'm fascinated by the War of the Ancients, my favorite lore character would be Azshara. The fact that she was so powerful to almost summon Sargeras was amazing as characters go. That's not why I adore her, though. The reason is the naga. An old god took so much notice in her that it wanted to keep her and her people alive, and even gave a fitting form according to the situation. I love snakes, and when I saw snake-people, I was hooked instantly.

What would you do differently about the server?: In my time on the server, I've only seen a handful of moderators on, none I can remember by name. I aim to change that, and be an active moderator in both game and forums.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): I'm pretty young, having turned  fifteen last September. No, wait! Don't click away! Though this may sound pretty generic, I'm much more mature than I look. I'm able to hold a conversation/debate for a good while if I get really into it, and I know how to handle most situations. I've been roleplaying for a good three or four years, and while that may not be alot compared to others (and most of it is PTR), I know the ins and outs of roleplaying. I prefer to use a /roll combat system over an emote-only one, mostly because there are one to many gmodders out there who relish the thought of typing in that precious "/me snaps Dorage's neck, killing her instantly." and walking away without a care. Also, though it may not be that important, I've been playing the Euphonium (small, higher pitched tuba, similar to a baritone) for three years. I can sometimes be a bit cynical, plus I have an EXTRREMELY sarcastic sense of humor, but I know when it's time to be civil, and when to mess around.

Section II:

1. c

2. b

3. b

4. a

5. b

6. a+c

7. b

8. c

9. c

10. a

11. c