As destruction perpetuates itself as the norm with most denizens of Azeroth; this quaint encampment serves as a place of solace and peace amongst such times of strife. Settled within the rolling hills of Stormheim, those select heroes would find themselves welcome for both rest and relaxation. While it may seem everlasting, this peace is well-fought for. Those serving the Wilderleaf work day and night against relentless raids from neighbouring Murloc tribes, save the ever looming mysteries that plague those settled there.
A small amount of settlers have already found rest in the outpost; Alliance officials and adventurers alike. Though the populace remained small, the encampment seemed filled to the brim with life.
OOC - Rules
- Alliance only. Though Horde alongside exotics and such can whisper first if they have something particular in mind to add to the roleplay.
- Illidari of either factions are allowed.
- Anyone that trespasses the grove without IC permission will be ICly removed from the phase with a kick, and is not an OOC matter.
- Player-run events are entirely welcome, such as demon invasions. But they must be passed through me or a DM first.
- Questions and ideas are also completely welcome.