Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2019 - 09:53 PM)

Performing minor maintenance, server up within 30 mins.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Minor downtime while some issues were worked on, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 04:36 AM)

Item Forge now fully works with hidden (NPC) displays and custom items were wiped, however there won't be any more wipes in the future. Also .refresh no longer displays annoying goggles.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 05:43 AM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 02:51 AM)

We are having some issues with the host machine, non related to RPH and we're working to bring server up asap.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 08:04 PM)

Server back up, we shouldn't be seeing any long downtimes anymore as all issues have been addressed.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 05:37 AM)

Server back online, had some downtime while installing server restarter on new host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 07:53 PM)

Server up also gameobjects are back, we had some downtime due to transfer to a new better host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 04:09 AM)

Download new 8.2.5 client here. Custom gameobject patch has been disabled temporary as we're fixing the way custom patch is streamed to the client. Custom gobs will be back within 24 hours.

@  dr3ad : (01 November 2019 - 10:26 PM)

We updated to 8.2.5 as we had some issues due to Blizzcon today removing 8.2.0 version from their content delivery network and hence half of people getting "Streaming error". We will post new 8.2.5 Wow.exe in couple of minutes, you just need to drag it into your existing RPHTiny/_retail_ folder.

@  dr3ad : (31 October 2019 - 05:19 PM)

Make sure to delete your cache folder if you experience freeze on character selection screen.

@  dr3ad : (30 October 2019 - 10:59 PM)

If you had problem where your RPHLauncher wouldn't launch at all, try again now.

@  dr3ad : (26 October 2019 - 02:57 AM)

Fixed crashes that were just happening due to crashy spell. Server up in 2 mins.

@  dr3ad : (23 October 2019 - 04:40 PM)

Fixed crashes happening in start as well as in other phases.

@  dr3ad : (22 October 2019 - 06:52 PM)

You can now make Night Elves with Nightwarrior eyes. It should be under Skin section.

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

Photo

Suggestion: .phase joinhere

phase

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kulraanven

kulraanven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

This is a rather simple idea, however I think it might help many people with weaker computers like myself.

The idea is this:
Create a command that enables you to bypass having to visit the spawn of a phase, which works the same way as .ph ownjoin, however you do not have to be the owner of the phase to use it.
This means that if I, for example, log out of a phase in Dalaran and then come back, with the usual .ph join command, I will have to go through a lenghty loading screen when going to their spawn and then through another to be teleported into the playable area itself. With this, I can simply .ph joinhere XXX and immediately find myself in the desired phase without the need of going through 7+ minutes of loading screens as usual.

This might cause a problem since the spawn areas usually contain the phase's rules etc., though it might work the way that you have to visit the spawn at least once to be able to use this command.

• Dulindir likes this

#2 Dungeon Master

Dungeon Master

Magic Extraordinaire

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

would probs work best as part of the phase rank command structure

aliases

Antonius Augury
Salimus
Forius Trueleaf
Draeir Dawnspear
Oswin Alston
Joon-He Cloudpetal

#3 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

This isn't a very great suggestion, just another way to be lazy and not do normal teleports. No need to make ph j and t more confusing than they are, my dude.

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am the thiccest of Roys.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Writing a book, come and beta read it, why doncha?
https://rpheaven.org...ndpost&p=164027

Spoiler

My Stories

#4 kulraanven

kulraanven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

This isn't a very great suggestion, just another way to be lazy and not do normal teleports. No need to make ph j and t more confusing than they are, my dude.

This is for the people, like me, who can take up to ten minutes to load those two loading screens.  If the loading screens took ten seconds I wouldn't suggest this, but for some it's a problem.

#5 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

ten minutes...? It's barely three, dude. Atleast for me.

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am the thiccest of Roys.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Writing a book, come and beta read it, why doncha?
https://rpheaven.org...ndpost&p=164027

Spoiler

My Stories

#6 kulraanven

kulraanven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

ten minutes...? It's barely three, dude. Atleast for me.

That's the problem... it varies depending upon your hardware. So while not an issue, or at least just a minor one, for you, it is quite irritating for others.

Though for others, even though it sounds lazy, it might be a quality of life improvement aswell. Now, I understand jack shit about creating commands, but the thing is already there, just... copy it and make it available for others as a permission? Eh? Dunno.

#7 Nortwin

Nortwin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

i play with a laptop and it literally takes max 30 seconds

also 

http://rpheaven.org/...oading-screens/

try this.

#8 Scales

Scales

Dargun Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

Owners can already do this with .phase own, don't really see a point for random members to use it.
I mean yeah it'd be nice but it'd probably end up causing more trouble than it's worth

d3d656a0e1.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phase