Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo

[Bio] Blake Ironbarrow

please dont yell at me i am good birb yes expect updates WIP

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

tumblr_pja7ikk1m01re0e3ro1_500.png

Art done by the wonderful Escalusia!!

Basic Info

Character theme!

Full Name: Blake Kathryn Ironbarrow

Nickname: 'Blook'

Race: Human (Worgen afflicted)

Height: 5'1" while in human form, 6'9" while in Worgen form (154.94cm/205.74cm)

Nationality: Gilnean

Faction: Cenarion Circle

Class: Druidess

Druidic Path: Wild (Unaligned)

Alignment: Neutral good

Languages (Written): Common (Fluent), Darnassian(Moderate), Thalassian (Moderate), Taur-ahe (Broken)

​Professions/Skills: Alchemy (Novice), Herbalism (Knowlegeable), Medicines/First Aid (Knowlegeable), Art/Sketching (Hobby)

Looks/Appearance

Small compared to most Gilneans, Blake had a rather stunted growth during her childhood and only stands at a height of 5'1" while in her human form. She has a thin frame that alludes to her more agile build, lacking much defined muscle tone and indeed being short but rather lithe and thin rather than being stocky. With short and hastily cut black hair styled into a shoulder-length bob, it is clear that while she may have once taken great pride in its look and length, recent events have forced her to have it cut short.

If not for the amount of wounds the small Druid has sustained over the years Blake would have rather soft and rounded features, a small nose perched above thin, normally pursed lips that give her a youthful visage -despite this many would describe her appearance as androgynous at best, and boyish at worst. The most prominent and recent of the scars she carries is a long, deep rift running through her right eye down to her nose, staining the otherwise deep blue colour of her eye an almost milky tone and bringing with it partial blindness on that side of her vision. More scars also cover her left eye, nose, arm and chest area, with much older ones clearly visible on her back on the rare occasion she has it visible. Her left hand has also been permanently marred by flame, the entire limb seared and burnt.
The Druid's eyes are peculiar in the fact that her left is a bright amber in colour and her right is a milky blue thanks to the earlier-mentioned scar, both almond-shaped and comparatively large to the rest of her face. Strangely enough they have a glinting, ghostly quality that makes them easily visible in darkness.

When she shifts into Worgen form, normally just before combat in order to gain the advantages the extra form brings, her height goes up to a still relatively short 6'9", for a Worgen at least, and a pale grey coat sprouts across her body. As for her scars, the larger and more prominent ones are still visible, the coarse fur either darkened or missing altogether across those on her face or back. Somewhat different to other individuals afflicted by the curse however is the mute's snout, slightly more stunted and rounded to reflect her human features, of course lined with a set of sharp fangs.

As for her choices of clothing, Blake will typically never be seen without the same green and brown scarf that she will wear everywhere. Her travelling gear usually consists of the very basics - a leather vest, sleeveless in design with a few metal studs and buckles giving a slight extra bit of protection from a blade or impact, with a pair of bands adorning her upper arms complete with feathers and leaves stuffed beneath the leather for extra protection. The stuffing occasionally leaks, normally to comedic effect. Her gloves are slightly more intricate, fur-lined with small iron plates acting as makeshift bracers. She wears simple leggings, extra pieces of leather and metal adding further protection, a belt lined with many pouches and potions of various colours and consistencies wrapping around her waist. Finally a pair of greaves adorn her feet, topped with a black cloak that she keeps wrapped around herself to keep her warm. While she will sometimes wear a dress, this is the stuff that she spends most of her time wearing.

While out and about the Druidess will normally carry around a simple leather satchel, dyed a dark olive green and carrying chiefly, her sketchpad. Along with this however, the bag carries whatever Blake can generally get her hands on, be that food, various herbs, powders, seeds, supplies, and anything else that might come her way.

Personality
In spite of her general unwillingness to speak, Blake is an outwardly warm and caring individual to those she trusts, usually polite to a fault and willing to go out of her way to make her friends and loved ones happy - luckily, she finds the act of making friends somewhat easy despite her quitness, a skill that she has learned slowly over the years. Her war-like and scarred visage is usually balanced with a wide and caring smile hidden beneath her scarf. While compassion is one of her most closely-held beliefs that belief has certainly been tested in recent times, leading to drastic changes in her stance on those deserving of her compassion.

While not usually one for town-life, preferring the quiet of the wilds to any noisy tavern or pub, she frequents the many settlements strewn throughout Azeroth in order to visit friends and buy supplies despite how tiresome she finds them most of the time. If her anti-social tendencies can be averted however, Blake can be one of the most kind-hearted people you will meet, showing patience, respect and friendliness to those who act the same to her. Typical of most Druids, she carries a great deal of respect for all living things and has a particular fondness for animals, a soft spot that helps her win over many beasts be they tamed or wild. 

Despite her otherwise positive personality she is certainly not perfect, and suffers from deep-set anxiousness and anger problems. Carrying a vicious streak that surprises many, she is prone to fits of rage when pressed too hard, and has a highly set moral code that can often bring her into great conflict with others - this can make her particularly quarrelsome with members of the Horde, who thanks to recent deeds she now regards with disdain at best and outright hostility at worst - especially towards those involved with the burning of Teldrassil. The daughter of a notable Gilnean blacksmith, she herself is a Gilnean through and through and as a result has a particular distaste for the undead above all others.

A timid and cautious soul in her childhood, she tends to over-work herself while attempting to hide these traits from the world, preferring to keep to herself during her periods of anxiety and distress as crowds can give her a bit of trouble; thankfully however, her small stature allows to slip away back to solidarity unnoticed most of the time.

Overall plucky and determined in nature despite her flaws, she will always do her best not to let these faults get the better of her and stay on top of her fears and doubts.

This is a WIP bio for a character I've had and developed for years, take from it what you will. Constructive criticism greatly appreciated!

• Seriously Serious, Vi292, Clara and 3 others like this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

tumblr_o1kb6kcRUQ1sggbi2o1_400.gif

#2 Josh00

Josh00

literally a rodent behind the monitor

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:42 AM

raaagh! me beat on chest !
  • Red Dorage and Vallykat like this
Spoiler
Rezan_and_Bwonsamdi.jpg

#3 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

what

• Josh00 likes this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#4 Goobs

Goobs

the main protagonist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

i'm sorry i'm not sure what this is

• Doshables likes this

Goobs the Curses Salesman
The Gambler
Lord Zacravik
Arilzar Azurestar
Hodor Lavahide

#5 Mercer

Mercer

ivy is my aesthetic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

5'6ft Worgen, she's really tiny, like the average height for a human female is 5'9ft in WoW.

• yolandi, TheKaldorei1, Floflo and 1 other like this

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif663d96b65a0b7ef076f41c62de2ea54c.png3f21755ce86b022dec78d49fa7972b67.png

#6 Archimonde

Archimonde

Fremtastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Lots of professions and skills for such a young age. Impressive.

• Floflo, ANdreiusus and Wo0d Glue like this

MiAmUsf.png

𝕱𝖔𝖗 π•·π–”π–—π–‰π–†π–Šπ–—π–”π–“      𝕱𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–Š π•¬π–‘π–‘π–Žπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š

Spoiler

Spoiler

#7 -That-One-Guy-

-That-One-Guy-

Trash Human Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:06 PM

5'6 in Worgen form don't make much sense as Worgen can't theoretically be small as they are a shapeshifted form and their size/physical strength has nothing to do with what the person is like in Human form (edit not quite sure how a mute spellcaster would work unless Druids don't need to incant like everyone else does)

• Floflo likes this

Shibble.PNG

#8 Clara

Clara

still living in 2009

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

I LOVE THIS CHARACTER A LOT

• just 'Neth' and Floflo like this

#9 -That-One-Guy-

-That-One-Guy-

Trash Human Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:43 PM

why do you love small child sized Worgen, this is some loli type stuff here just gotta lower the age by 3 years

• yolandi, Clara, Vallykat and 1 other like this

Shibble.PNG

#10 Clara

Clara

still living in 2009

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

why do you love small child sized Worgen, this is some loli type stuff here just gotta lower the age by 3 years

she's rped nicely tbh

none of that loli bullshit she's just short, i dont actually know about the 5'3 thing to be truthful, i think that may be a little too short tbqh but

hung around this character for a while, its pleasant rp

• Floflo likes this

#11 -That-One-Guy-

-That-One-Guy-

Trash Human Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

she's rped nicely tbh

none of that loli bullshit she's just short, i dont actually know about the 5'3 thing to be truthful, i think that may be a little too short tbqh but

hung around this character for a while, its pleasant rp

Well basically a Worgen being below 7ft is kind of.... strange as it is a shapeshift form more than a racial height based thing.

• just 'Neth' and Clara like this

Shibble.PNG

#12 Clara

Clara

still living in 2009

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

Well basically a Worgen being below 7ft is kind of.... strange as it is a shapeshift form more than a racial height based thing.

is a fair point there

#13 Onyx

Onyx

professional idiot

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

blake is a great little owl and she does not deserve this harassment

• Floflo likes this

Spoiler

8.jpg

#14 Josh00

Josh00

literally a rodent behind the monitor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:29 PM

you can't stop me!!

Spoiler
Rezan_and_Bwonsamdi.jpg

#15 The Beast

The Beast

nothing to lose

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:48 PM

• Josh00 likes this

-s

#16 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

i'm sorry i'm not sure what this is

It's a character bio for a character that I've RP'd on RPH for a good 3-4 years now, however long it's been since Div-X was shut down.

5'6ft Worgen, she's really tiny, like the average height for a human female is 5'9ft in WoW.

Blake is, yes, admittedly tiny in her human form, thanks to a stunted growth in her childhood that I won't blither on about here - backstories are long and boring to write.

Lots of professions and skills for such a young age. Impressive.

This probably is something I should of clarified immediately, thank you in advance for reminding me! Blake is by no means a master of any of her professions/trade skills, and has only recently picked up alchemy in fact, making her quite the novice. As for herbalism and first aid, you can thank her training as a Druid for that - which again, she is certainly no master of as of yet! I've edited the post now, should help clear up any misconceptions. 

5'6 in Worgen form don't make much sense as Worgen can't theoretically be small as they are a shapeshifted form and their size/physical strength has nothing to do with what the person is like in Human form (edit not quite sure how a mute spellcaster would work unless Druids don't need to incant like everyone else does)

This is perhaps the most common complaint I've heard about Blake, being that she would be far too short in her Worgen form - and it is in fact probably one of my largest misconceptions about the race. I previously thought that the Worgen transformation did operate based on the afflicted individual's human height and build, but I guess that was a mistake I have made multiple times due to my sources being incorrect or outdated.

As for spellcasting, as far as I can recall Druidic magic does not stem from any verbal incantations and rather can be called upon through gesticulations and other means. This could be another misconception of mine however, as it has been a while since I read either of my Chronicles or checked sources.

Thank you!

Overall I want to say thank you to everyone so far for the criticism, all of which I believe is fair based on the fact that I haven't included much of Blake's overall character development due to fear of writing too much. Blake is a character that I cherish and love to see develop over time, and while I was incredibly nervous about posting her bio up on the forums like this I can see now that it was a good idea. I've taken the criticisms into account and changed up some bits and pieces of the original post.

So once again, thank you for helping me develop Blake further as a character that I intend to keep on RPing to the best of my ability.

^-^

ycu7c.jpg

• Clara likes this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#17 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

I'd recommend bumping her age up to somewhere around 26 so that she has time to learn some of these languages while also indulging in alchemy, herbalism, artwork, etc etc while also travelling and fleeing the invasion of Gilneas.
Deus Vult

#18 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

i'm trying to act mature here onyx i don't need you embarrassing me gosh darnit

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#19 Esadan

Esadan

Gondor's Finest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Floflo likes this

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

#20 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yep.

• Esadan likes this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: please dont yell at me, i am good birb yes, expect updates, WIP