Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo

[Bio] Florence Strider

back at it again with the fresh char bios Bio Character dont yell plz

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

ynckFaC.jpg

Slightly outdated art of Flo drawn by yours truly.

Character theme!

Basic Info

Full Name: Florence Melissa Strider

Nickname: 'Flo'

Race: Human

Height: 5'8" (172.72cm)

Nationality: Stormwind (Westfall)

Faction: None

Class: Courier/Huntress

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Languages Known: Common (Fluent), Darnassian(Broken), Thalassian (Moderate), Orcish (Moderate), Dwarven (Broken), Taur-ahe (Broken)

​Professions/Skills: Novel-writing (Knowlegeable), Medicines/First Aid (Basic)

Looks/Appearance

Standing at a moderately tall 5'8", Florence is woman with a toned frame beckoning agility and stamina maintained through continuous excercise and self-care. Her shoulder-length, auburn coloured hair is messy at best and kept tied in a messy ponytail most of the time, let down only on certain rare occasions.

With somewhat avian-like facial features hidden behind a pair of black and green-trimmed glasses that she has to wear, her lenses shield a pair of abnormally bright, sickly green elven-like eyes more akin in colour to that of an Elf's rather than a human's.

Quite the rugged looking individual, she also possesses a scar across her left cheek and a stab-wound across her stomach.

To the more curious mind one of the most interesting aspects of her appearance is the normally concealed large black rune carved into her right shoulder, looking almost torn and mutilated to the point that whatever the tattoo was meant to convey would be indecipherable.

It is almost never on display however, covered by her set of travelling gear and armour - chief of which is her hand-crafted cloak, made of fur-lined leather, and attached to a hood made of green dragon-scales. Her combat attire is comprised of leather leggings, a belt, shoulder-length gloves, bracers, and a cuirass. The pieces are plated with chain mail. Rarely however she opts to wear simple casual clothes, choosing to don a sleeveless jacket, boots, and leggings.

She carries a medium-sized leather satchel over a shoulder, slung along with a longbow of her own design. Her belt holds an additional three weapons, those being  a simplistic yet elegant straightsword with an emerald embezzled in the hilt, a curved duelling dagger and a simple belt-knife.

Personality
Florence is an individual with a fiery temperament, acting stoical with strangers and keeping herself silent unless there is a reason for mockery or self-grandiosity. This type of behavior frequently causes mistrust during social interaction - towards those she is familiar with however, she displays an amicable care and loyalty.
She will frequently, and vehemently, deny receiving aid even for trivialities, belittle the intellectual capabilities of others, and start fights. Despite that, she is particularly worried about her own stubbornness and pride, yet lacks the conviction to make any real effort to change herself.

Since growing up her mentality has been that respect must be earned, giving her a moderate dislike of authority. She believes in complex moralities and often strays outside of the law when necessary - as a result she stays away from the regular military, preferring instead to perform mercenary and courier jobs that allow her to profit from the war between the Alliance and Horde while not getting too involved. In addition she greatly appreciates humor, even the deprecating kind, finding that it's better to learn to laugh at yourself and the world than let insecurities bother you.

Bio is a WIP as always, constructive criticism greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading!

• Archimonde, Clara, Ancient of Lore and 1 other like this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

tumblr_o1kb6kcRUQ1sggbi2o1_400.gif

#2 shestoper

shestoper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:29 PM

female char

• Wo0d Glue likes this

:tanke:

#3 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

female char

yes rph doesn't really do us much good rep but we do exist!

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#4 Hey Its Kaza

Hey Its Kaza

The Greatest Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Lol sorry this isn't up to RPH standards of the common female RPer. Where's the "motherly hips" and "booty like pow" descriptions. Didn't even give us the cup size, smh. Lack of degeneracy? More like, lack of female RP.

• Floflo and ANdreiusus like this

#5 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

>chaotic neutral

>hates the faction war lore

>thinks it's better writing to be a neutral human

>in the bin please

• Goobs, Floflo, Doshables and 2 others like this

#6 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

Lol sorry this isn't up to RPH standards of the common female RPer. Where's the "motherly hips" and "booty like pow" descriptions. Didn't even give us the cup size, smh. Lack of degeneracy? More like, lack of female RP.

indeed

>chaotic neutral

>hates the faction war lore

>thinks it's better writing to be a neutral human

>in the bin please

thank you for your truly life-changing, constructive criticism, i will place this character in the bin immediately regardless of events in the past of said character, or indeed their own opinions that may have lead them to view the faction war with disdain. i will bow down to your expertise

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#7 PewPewKapowy

PewPewKapowy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

The "Framed behind the lenses of her glasses are a pair of abnormally bright, almost sickly green eyes, more akin in appearance to a Sin'dorei's eyes rather than a human - a lingering effect of the Huntress' past." and "Thalassian (Moderate)" give me the impression that she's got elven blood in her family. Is that the case? Or is it so minimal that it's barely worth mentioning? Apart from that, love the name. Combine the nickname with her surname and you get Flo Strida, about to spit some rhymes. 

• Floflo likes this

#8 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

The "Framed behind the lenses of her glasses are a pair of abnormally bright, almost sickly green eyes, more akin in appearance to a Sin'dorei's eyes rather than a human - a lingering effect of the Huntress' past." and "Thalassian (Moderate)" give me the impression that she's got elven blood in her family. Is that the case? Or is it so minimal that it's barely worth mentioning? Apart from that, love the name. Combine the nickname with her surname and you get Flo Strida, about to spit some rhymes. 

Thank you! As a matter of fact she does actually have some Elven blood in her family, as her great grandfather was a Quel'dorei Mage. She knows Thalassian due to her upbringing, which her eyes are also linked too, both of which are a bit long-winded to type out here.

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#9 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2736 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

constructive criticism

your saltcasm aside, what do you want me to say? the char's personality is quite generic and boring, nothing beyond the typical "neutral for no reason" backed up with freshman philosophy that defines the entire character as a shallow puddle of phase-to-phase minutiae

• Red Dorage, Goobs, Floflo and 2 others like this

#10 Slashannemoo

Slashannemoo

Best Girl

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

Your character persona is that of a delinquent Tsundere.

• Floflo likes this

#11 Josh00

Josh00

literally a rodent behind the monitor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Darnassian(Broken), Thalassian (Moderate),

traitor detected sending in the wrynnguard over

• Floflo and Wo0d Glue like this
Spoiler
Rezan_and_Bwonsamdi.jpg

#12 Goobs

Goobs

the main protagonist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

sorry i'm not sure what this is

Goobs the Curses Salesman
The Gambler
Lord Zacravik
Arilzar Azurestar
Hodor Lavahide

#13 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

your saltcasm aside, what do you want me to say? the char's personality is quite generic and boring, nothing beyond the typical "neutral for no reason" backed up with freshman philosophy that defines the entire character as a shallow puddle of phase-to-phase minutiae

Thank you for the criticism!

First off, sorry if I came across as rude or overly sarcastic.

Secondly, I agree after hearing some more criticism that she does look generic, be that through the fault of my own writing style or simply the fact that I haven't given any context as to why Florence is the way she is. I've had her for a long time, hence why she's my account's namesake, and she's developed a lot over the years - a quick forum bio without any info on her history probably doesn't help get that fact across, nor help make her seem more interesting to people who I haven't RP'd with in the past as her.

I'll make some edits to the original post when I get around to it. Thank you again for elaborating.

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#14 Heliocratic

Heliocratic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

Someone makes a cancerous character
>what cancer, please remove your powerful character and your sons from existence!
Someone makes a normal and acceptable character
>Trash it.

Stay autistic RPH.

Its a good character to start off RPing with and change her values as she encounters new people, threats, and dilemmas.

• Righteous Dingo, PewPewKapowy and Floflo like this

#15 Blackwing

Blackwing

Weebo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Gucci

• Floflo likes this

Are you content with the mistakes you make?

I wouldn't be, But I'd learn from them.

Not erase them.

Its what makes us human after all.

#16 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2736 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

Someone makes a cancerous character >what cancer, please remove your powerful character and your sons from existence!

BChrrtV.png 

#17 Tevildo

Tevildo

'Elga Chamo

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

I like it! Its not some special ass "look at me i have fancy <Insert>". Ah dig it!

Nice job.

But i like faction war ;-;

• Floflo likes this

unknown.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back at it again, with the fresh char bios, Bio, Character, dont yell plz