Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

Photo

[Bio] Florence Strider

back at it again with the fresh char bios Bio Character dont yell plz

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

ynckFaC.jpg

Slightly outdated art of Flo drawn by yours truly.

Character theme!

Basic Info

Full Name: Florence Melissa Strider

Nickname: 'Flo'

Race: Human

Height: 5'8" (172.72cm)

Nationality: Stormwind (Westfall)

Faction: None

Class: Courier/Huntress

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Languages Known: Common (Fluent), Darnassian(Broken), Thalassian (Moderate), Orcish (Moderate), Dwarven (Broken), Taur-ahe (Broken)

​Professions/Skills: Novel-writing (Knowlegeable), Medicines/First Aid (Basic)

Looks/Appearance

Florence stands at a somewhat tall 5'8", possessing a lithe and toned frame built for agility and stamina rather than brute strength. She is a distance runner at best more than a sprinter, and so she keeps herself fit and healthy in order to maintain her stamina. Decently attractive, yet certainly not anyone that will be turning heads, the Huntress has a full head of rosy auburn hair that she keeps bound back out of her face in a messy ponytail, reaching down to her shoulders on the rare occasion that she does let it flow loose. Her features are relatively sharp and avian, a thin and somewhat pointed nose sitting beneath a pair of glasses, black with a green trim.

Framed behind the lenses of her glasses are a pair of abnormally bright, almost sickly green eyes, more akin in appearance to a Sin'dorei's eyes rather than a human - a lingering effect of the Huntress' past. The majority of the time while she is out and about, she looks quite the rugged individual, two scars present on her body, the first of which across her left cheek, and the second of which marking a previous stab-wound across her stomach. 

While she rarely shows it off openly, one of the most interesting aspects of Florence's appearance is the large black rune, or what remains of it, that is carved into the skin of her right shoulder. To those who would be knowledgeable in such matters, the rune clearly looks demonic in origin; thankfully however, the tattoo seems to be drained of any power that it once held, and is torn to the point that it looks like Florence mutilated herself trying to be rid of the thing.

Whether out in the wild or in the middle of a city, Florence generally only feels comfortable while wearing her armour. Consisting of a set of leather leggings, belt, shoulder-length gloves and cuirass, bracers and gloves, each piece is lightly plated with scale-mail, sacrificing some of the protection a full set of mail armour would offer for the sake of mobility while out and about. On the rare occasions she does not wear her armour she keeps things simple and casual, donning a sleeveless jacket, boots and leggings. What she will absolutely never part with however is her cloak, made up of fur-lined leather with an attached hood made of green dragon-scales. The cloak and hood both look painstakingly hand-crafted - evidently, it was by no means cheap.

Along with these garments is of course her equipment. She carries around a medium-sized leather satchel carried over her shoulder on a sling along with a longbow that she designed herself. Across the back of her waist is a scabbard, holding a simplistic bastard sword, single-edged with two hitches on either side of the weapon allowing her to catch an opponent's weapon. Lastly of course is her knife, a simple tool that she keeps strapped to her belt.

Personality
Stoic at the best and worst of times with those she is not familiar with, Florence often seems to be a woman of few words, not having much else to say other than jokes at someone else's expense. This seeming lack of empathy can make her cold and unapproachable to many - indeed, unless it is a clarification in order to prove herself the most knowledgeable of a chosen subject, it is rare to hear her say anything other than puns and jokes. This of course makes it difficult for others to trust her, and all the more difficult for her to trust others.

Often well out of the gaze of the public, she carries a lot of worries in her mind that she seeks to carry on her own. Stubborn and prideful to a fault, she will usually vehemently deny the aid of friends and other individuals with anything and everything, from the most menial and everyday task to the most crucial of undertakings. Her pride stems from a fierce intellect and a fiery temper, both of which she often forgets to keep in line. These two factors, coupled with her general lack of faith in the intelligence of others, can often make her butt heads with people and even get into fights.

For her, respect is something to be earned rather than expected, a mentality that she has carried ever since her childhood. As a result she possesses a general dislike of authority, more anarchist than orderly, straying outside of the law when necessary - morality is more of a grey concept for her rather than a simple black and white outlook. The faction war and the inevitably racist concepts that fuel it are another area of particular distaste for her. She tends to walk the line of neutrality, believing the war and the warring factions themselves to be overall pointless - as a result, she will normally fight for her own values, or indeed whoever is paying her the most if need be, forgoing most conflicts entirely.

To those she trusts however Florence can be friendly, even affectionate at times, showing an unusual degree of care and loyalty towards her friends that is often hidden beneath her rough exterior. Certainly knowing how to take a joke, humour is something that definitely comes easily to her and something she often shares with her friends, for better or worse.

Bio is a WIP as always, constructive criticism greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading!

• Archimonde, Clara, Ancient of Lore and 1 other like this

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

tumblr_o1kb6kcRUQ1sggbi2o1_400.gif

#2 shestoper

shestoper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:29 PM

female char

• Wo0d Glue likes this

:tanke:

#3 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

female char

yes rph doesn't really do us much good rep but we do exist!

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#4 Hey Its Kaza

Hey Its Kaza

The Greatest Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Lol sorry this isn't up to RPH standards of the common female RPer. Where's the "motherly hips" and "booty like pow" descriptions. Didn't even give us the cup size, smh. Lack of degeneracy? More like, lack of female RP.

• Floflo and ANdreiusus like this

#5 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2675 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

>chaotic neutral

>hates the faction war lore

>thinks it's better writing to be a neutral human

>in the bin please

• Goobs, Floflo, Doshables and 2 others like this

#6 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

Lol sorry this isn't up to RPH standards of the common female RPer. Where's the "motherly hips" and "booty like pow" descriptions. Didn't even give us the cup size, smh. Lack of degeneracy? More like, lack of female RP.

indeed

>chaotic neutral

>hates the faction war lore

>thinks it's better writing to be a neutral human

>in the bin please

thank you for your truly life-changing, constructive criticism, i will place this character in the bin immediately regardless of events in the past of said character, or indeed their own opinions that may have lead them to view the faction war with disdain. i will bow down to your expertise

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#7 PewPewKapowy

PewPewKapowy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

The "Framed behind the lenses of her glasses are a pair of abnormally bright, almost sickly green eyes, more akin in appearance to a Sin'dorei's eyes rather than a human - a lingering effect of the Huntress' past." and "Thalassian (Moderate)" give me the impression that she's got elven blood in her family. Is that the case? Or is it so minimal that it's barely worth mentioning? Apart from that, love the name. Combine the nickname with her surname and you get Flo Strida, about to spit some rhymes. 

• Floflo likes this

#8 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

The "Framed behind the lenses of her glasses are a pair of abnormally bright, almost sickly green eyes, more akin in appearance to a Sin'dorei's eyes rather than a human - a lingering effect of the Huntress' past." and "Thalassian (Moderate)" give me the impression that she's got elven blood in her family. Is that the case? Or is it so minimal that it's barely worth mentioning? Apart from that, love the name. Combine the nickname with her surname and you get Flo Strida, about to spit some rhymes. 

Thank you! As a matter of fact she does actually have some Elven blood in her family, as her great grandfather was a Quel'dorei Mage. She knows Thalassian due to her upbringing, which her eyes are also linked too, both of which are a bit long-winded to type out here.

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#9 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2675 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

constructive criticism

your saltcasm aside, what do you want me to say? the char's personality is quite generic and boring, nothing beyond the typical "neutral for no reason" backed up with freshman philosophy that defines the entire character as a shallow puddle of phase-to-phase minutiae

• Red Dorage, Goobs, Floflo and 2 others like this

#10 Slashannemoo

Slashannemoo

Best Girl

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

Your character persona is that of a delinquent Tsundere.

• Floflo likes this

#11 Josh00

Josh00

literally a rodent behind the monitor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Darnassian(Broken), Thalassian (Moderate),

traitor detected sending in the wrynnguard over

• Floflo and Wo0d Glue like this
Spoiler
Rezan_and_Bwonsamdi.jpg

#12 Goobs

Goobs

the main protagonist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

sorry i'm not sure what this is

Goobs the Curses Salesman
The Gambler
Lord Zacravik
Peter Burthorne
Hodor Lavahide

#13 Floflo

Floflo

gay bird

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

your saltcasm aside, what do you want me to say? the char's personality is quite generic and boring, nothing beyond the typical "neutral for no reason" backed up with freshman philosophy that defines the entire character as a shallow puddle of phase-to-phase minutiae

Thank you for the criticism!

First off, sorry if I came across as rude or overly sarcastic.

Secondly, I agree after hearing some more criticism that she does look generic, be that through the fault of my own writing style or simply the fact that I haven't given any context as to why Florence is the way she is. I've had her for a long time, hence why she's my account's namesake, and she's developed a lot over the years - a quick forum bio without any info on her history probably doesn't help get that fact across, nor help make her seem more interesting to people who I haven't RP'd with in the past as her.

I'll make some edits to the original post when I get around to it. Thank you again for elaborating.

Characters

Spoiler

spreading my gay like

#14 Heliocratic

Heliocratic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

Someone makes a cancerous character
>what cancer, please remove your powerful character and your sons from existence!
Someone makes a normal and acceptable character
>Trash it.

Stay autistic RPH.

Its a good character to start off RPing with and change her values as she encounters new people, threats, and dilemmas.

• Righteous Dingo, PewPewKapowy and Floflo like this

#15 Blackwing

Blackwing

Weebo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Gucci

• Floflo likes this

Are you content with the mistakes you make?

I wouldn't be, But I'd learn from them.

Not erase them.

Its what makes us human after all.

#16 Titiantree

Titiantree

Elite Premium Member

• Donator
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

Someone makes a cancerous character >what cancer, please remove your powerful character and your sons from existence!

BChrrtV.png 

#17 Tevildo

Tevildo

'Elga Chamo

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

I like it! Its not some special ass "look at me i have fancy <Insert>". Ah dig it!

Nice job.

But i like faction war ;-;

• Floflo likes this

unknown.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back at it again, with the fresh char bios, Bio, Character, dont yell plz