Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (03 December 2019 - 05:13 PM)

Added BFA NPCs to database. You can now also make 8.2/bfa NPCs in NPC forge. Also published list of 8.2 NPCs here and list of all BFA gameobjects here.

@  dr3ad : (20 November 2019 - 01:26 AM)

Fixed creation of custom items, all newly made items will now appear correctly. Also voting on Xtremetop100 now works and will award vote coins.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2019 - 09:53 PM)

Performing minor maintenance, server up within 30 mins.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Minor downtime while some issues were worked on, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 04:36 AM)

Item Forge now fully works with hidden (NPC) displays and custom items were wiped, however there won't be any more wipes in the future. Also .refresh no longer displays annoying goggles.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 05:43 AM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 02:51 AM)

We are having some issues with the host machine, non related to RPH and we're working to bring server up asap.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 08:04 PM)

Server back up, we shouldn't be seeing any long downtimes anymore as all issues have been addressed.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 05:37 AM)

Server back online, had some downtime while installing server restarter on new host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 07:53 PM)

Server up also gameobjects are back, we had some downtime due to transfer to a new better host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 04:09 AM)

Download new 8.2.5 client here. Custom gameobject patch has been disabled temporary as we're fixing the way custom patch is streamed to the client. Custom gobs will be back within 24 hours.

@  dr3ad : (01 November 2019 - 10:26 PM)

We updated to 8.2.5 as we had some issues due to Blizzcon today removing 8.2.0 version from their content delivery network and hence half of people getting "Streaming error". We will post new 8.2.5 Wow.exe in couple of minutes, you just need to drag it into your existing RPHTiny/_retail_ folder.

@  dr3ad : (31 October 2019 - 05:19 PM)

Make sure to delete your cache folder if you experience freeze on character selection screen.

@  dr3ad : (30 October 2019 - 10:59 PM)

If you had problem where your RPHLauncher wouldn't launch at all, try again now.

@  dr3ad : (26 October 2019 - 02:57 AM)

Fixed crashes that were just happening due to crashy spell. Server up in 2 mins.

@  dr3ad : (23 October 2019 - 04:40 PM)

Fixed crashes happening in start as well as in other phases.

@  dr3ad : (22 October 2019 - 06:52 PM)

You can now make Night Elves with Nightwarrior eyes. It should be under Skin section.

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

Photo

[Bio] Saint-Eyes

pirates

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

what am i doing here

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

nGpSJ1o.png

Full name: Gaston Hugh

Alias: Saint-Eyes, Saint-Eyed Sam, Garry Bellamy

Place of birth: Some sea-hole in Crestfall

Class: Cook

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Affiliation: 'is mates and the good folk of Shipwreck Shore™

Languages: Common (vernacular), Dwarven (broken), Goblin (broken)

Skills an' savvies: Stirring up sum grub fer the lads, mixing up a proper jacktar's drink, seafaring and bravading swashbucklery.

EYq3k4l.png

A short and loud man of Tirasian descent, and of a sturdier and weathered build. The checkered apron wrapped around his portruding potbelly is stained with the grease and sauce of his culinary trade and a sour smell of onions linger around him, in particular his sausage fingers. His face of a once sturdy form has been fattened and rounded by the years, red cheeks like buns and a strong nose. Distinct from an otherwise rugged demeanour, his eyes are light blue and strikingly beautiful, earning him the name "Saint-Eyes" amongst the folk of Shipwreck Shore™. A toothy grin ever seems to portray his lips, bordered by a grizzled beard of crooked hairs - crumbs of meat and hardtack entangled within its greasy embrace. The beard is a cascade of three colors: strands of blonde, that have turned brown over the years and now slowly graying. He is rarely seen not smoking on his iconic pipe, as the herbs seem to calm down his unpredictable personality.

XAuCxf0.jpg

8YjdVBL.png

No one in Shipwreck Shore™ quite know who the enigmatic Saint-Eyes truly is. One faithful day a couple of years back he arrived in port, dropped off by a merchantman who had claimed to have found the clean-shaved man stranded on a deserted island. No one knew his name, and he himself appeared quite confused. These days, the mysterious Innkeeper of the port's tavern seems to embody Shipwreck Shore™ itself: he embraces and revels in chaos and anarchy, yet is bound by an unbreakable religious fervor and love for Humanity. Indeed, he is always the first to toss a snooping city boy in the pig sty or the one to rally the locals into lynching an irksome Orc from the moldy yard-arms of the settlement's shipwreck houses.

A few months after arriving in Shipwreck Shore™, soon came a host of other sea-farers, all apparently old Crewmates of Saint-Eyes. Together they started up a chain of businesses, and in no-time they essentially began to run the port. Saint-Eyes opened up his tavern, The Dirty Hole in an old barn. The bookish Ninefingers administered a lot of the housing and dockyard spaces for the locals, and the Carpenter Pete opened up his little workshop. Through his eccentric charisma, Saint-Eyes became a loved character amongst the locals and he could very well have crowned himself King of the port, had he not been a surprisingly humble person.

Through his old connections settling down along with him, clues of his backstory rose. Apparently, they had all sailed together under

The Dread Saint, a callous pirate Warlord known for sacking Northwatch Hold alongside a coalition of pirate ships: amongst them, the infamous Tide Raven and Plagued Shark. The Dread Saint faced a mutiny after returning from a mysterious voyage few speak and even less truly know the nature of, but apparently The Dread Saint's dabbling in ancient artifacts had managed to open up a swirling portal to another dimension. Few believe this rumour ofcourse, as no one could surely return from such a tale and not use it to get free drinks or the company of Ladies.

After the recent destruction of old Shipwreck Shore™, Saint-Eyes claimed the stranded warship of the now deceased Claudius Madrelle, the naval Captain responsible for destroying the colony with the ship's many cannons. As the colony is being rebuilt from the wreckages of the Rebellion's fleet, he is turning The Argonaut into a great establishment, from where to supply the locals, rag-tag travellers and pyrates with all sorts of pleasantries and debaucheries.

• Myst, Red Dorage, Archimonde and 6 others like this

check out my epic phases:

do you like reading? why not become a beta reader for my epic book?

https://rpheaven.org...aders-for-book/

Short stories:

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#2 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

Samwell.

Samwell the Arbitrary.

potaters.JPG

• Bruce, Wo0d Glue and wildalp like this

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am the thiccest of Roys.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Writing a book, come and beta read it, why doncha?
https://rpheaven.org...ndpost&p=164027

Spoiler

My Stories

#3 Archimonde

Archimonde

Fremtastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

i

you                                                                                                                                                                         :rambo:

MiAmUsf.png

𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓      𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 TheKaldorei1

TheKaldorei1

Fuck My Ass

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Does he lay with futas though?

LMqo1u7.png

#5 SalineSeas

SalineSeas

in da fresh

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

Does he lay with futas though?

no

• TheKaldorei1 likes this

battlewinner.png
a bomb!

#6 TheKaldorei1

TheKaldorei1

Fuck My Ass

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:13 AM

no

Good

LMqo1u7.png

#7 Myst

Myst

the best of RPH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:23 AM

Also aided the call of the Kirin Tor once with a big undead infestation. Personally one of the better pirates and players I've met. Always made me laugh with his emotes and commentary. He is basically Jack Sparrow in wow. He once battered his staff into an abomination's face, made it stumble backwards as he fell and dolphin dived away and said:"Did everyone see that? I will not be doing that again.". Made me laugh for hours.

Nicely done, mate.

• Wo0d Glue likes this

7.jpg

#8 Clara

Clara

still living in 2009

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

an actually good pirate roleplayer yes good 

also i saw ur art from mischief

10/10

#9 Dove

Dove

banana chip

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

Astonishing character with a creative background and engaging demeanour. Well done!

#10 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

what am i doing here

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

Astonishing character with a creative background and engaging demeanour. Well done!

even better, it (and so much more) has actually happend in roleplay! however, the truth might look very different from rumours and tales...

check out my epic phases:

do you like reading? why not become a beta reader for my epic book?

https://rpheaven.org...aders-for-book/

Short stories:

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#11 Dove

Dove

banana chip