Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

Photo

NPC Groups/Armies

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Erkorr

Erkorr

punished forum alt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

i asked this a couple years ago already but i've remembered that it wasn't added so i'm asking again

is it possible to make a sort of NPC-Grouping command to group together an amount of NPCs, and then enacting commands on those NPCs at once through that system?

e.g. .npc group add <NPC GUID> <NPC group ID>

.npc group <subcommand> (e.g. .npc group say <NPC Group ID> "im gay" will make every npc in group 1 say "im gay")

i think it'd work really well for things like scripted events where a lot of NPCs speak at the same time, where a lot of them are supposed to do something at once or where a group of them are intended to walk somewhere in unison, like the stormwind elites in elwynn forest that walk in a tightly packed squad

• just 'Neth', Destruin, Bandit and 5 others like this

#2 Caine

Caine

Donator Extended

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

I wonder.. Why would you make a huge group of NPCs... to say gay.. ?

giphy.gif

#3 NilithAth

NilithAth

Just a Nilith.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

I wonder.. Why would you make a huge group of NPCs... to say gay.. ?

you lack perspective.

#4 Caine

Caine

Donator Extended

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

you lack perspective.

Nah, I just wonder why to make a group say the exact same thing? Hm, might be for announcers around a city perhaps?

giphy.gif

#5 Nortwin

Nortwin

i like to pleasure people,

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2040 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:33 PM

its to say heil hitler all at once

• PewPewKapowy, Bandit and NilithAth like this

8DxYnsg.png

#6 Erkorr

Erkorr

punished forum alt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

Nah, I just wonder why to make a group say the exact same thing? Hm, might be for announcers around a city perhaps?

crowd cheering

armies calling out things

announcers

etc

having a crowd of orcs scream "for the horde" at the same time is mightier than having 3 of them yell for the horde once every 4 seconds or something

#7 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6578 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

i asked this a couple years ago already but i've remembered that it wasn't added so i'm asking again

is it possible to make a sort of NPC-Grouping command to group together an amount of NPCs, and then enacting commands on those NPCs at once through that system?

e.g. .npc group add <NPC GUID> <NPC group ID>

.npc group <subcommand> (e.g. .npc group say <NPC Group ID> "im gay" will make every npc in group 1 say "im gay")

i think it'd work really well for things like scripted events where a lot of NPCs speak at the same time, where a lot of them are supposed to do something at once or where a group of them are intended to walk somewhere in unison, like the stormwind elites in elwynn forest that walk in a tightly packed squad

its possible to add and they will follow eachother but to make them all do action is another story

#8 Erkorr

Erkorr

punished forum alt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:19 PM

its possible to add and they will follow eachother but to make them all do action is another story

pls look into it!!!!! ( :

#9 moby

moby

its xingshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" 

• Nortwin likes this

hi its xingshi

RPHer since August 15, 2015

inventor of hreh

#10 Caine

Caine

Donator Extended

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" Stormwind Soldier: "For the Alliance!" 

Last Stormwind Soldier: "What they said!!"

giphy.gif

#11 Nortwin

Nortwin

i like to pleasure people,

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2040 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

thats what I was thinking exactly
Just make an invisible npc and call him Stormwind Battalion

8DxYnsg.png