Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can get notified when player joins the phase if you're phase owner or have a rank. While having permission you can toggle messages with .toggleph

@  dr3ad : (20 May 2018 - 10:53 PM)

You can now auto promote players that join the phase with .ph auto #RankID command

@  dr3ad : (16 May 2018 - 11:52 PM)

.phase inplace command has been added that skips phase starting location (leaves you in place), however requires phase rank to use

@  dr3ad : (07 May 2018 - 09:53 AM)

Starting Area Contest has started and will last until 17th of May! View topic here.

@  dr3ad : (28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM)

Getting coins voting at XtremeTop100 fixed. Many additions to NPC Scripting. Check changelog.

@  dr3ad : (18 February 2018 - 06:31 PM)

Some NPC Script updates. Addition of Target Type "NPC with specific GUID" and Action "Pause Waypoint Movement", so now the scripts can finally target specific npc based on guid

@  dr3ad : (06 February 2018 - 04:29 PM)

Reminder that you can now chose in Rank Manager whether player can only manipulate (e.g delete) his own gobs/npcs. Phase owner can now also change color of specific phase ranks a.k.a name color in .ph ann

@  dr3ad : (25 December 2017 - 10:52 PM)

NPC scripts now work in all phases that you own, additionally phase ranks now contain "Can Use NPC Scripting" option, so everyone who has Scripting perk can now promote people and let them help with scripting the phase

@  dr3ad : (04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM)

You can now browse already made NPC Templates and use their items while making a new NPC Template!

@  dr3ad : (02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM)

New command: .phase playlist #SoundID #LengthOfASongInSeconds will let you make phase playlists e.g 10 songs that will keep playing on loop from 1-10 and repeat. Every consecutive command use the song is added to the list. Use .phase pl clear to clear the playlist

Photo

Mr. Rager's Moderator Application (edited, forgot part two)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Rager

Mr. Rager

The Exquisite

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

Stage One: Questions

Main Character Name: Myudan Silentpetal

Account Name: SuperblyDeepestPerson

Why I wish to submit an application: Recently, I've begun to think more and more on my personal life, and how I conduct myself. I have no real dedications in my life except for work, and making new ones is hard because I need to work. However, RPH is something I've always been able to have time for, and I've come to realize I need a dedication. I would like to dedicate my free time to RPH.

How long have you been on the server?: Two years and counting. What's life without RPH?

Activity?: Timezone: Mountain Standard. Currently, I work night shift, giving me the time during the day to do as I please. Usually I begin work at 11:00PM, and get home around 7:00AM or 8:00AM. If I am feeling up to it, I'll usually browse the forums or hop on RPH for a bit before I sleep. It's that, or look up some new lore in WoW, or come up with new ideas to build upon. After I wake up around 2-3:00PM, my time is my own and that is either spent on RPH or maintaining my daily life. 

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: For a short amount of time I was part of a team on the server Valhalla, I was tasked with tracking bugs in the game amongst other things. In my daily life, I've worked many customer service jobs in which you are required to maintain a professional manner at all times. I believe this is a quality I could employ on RPH, that may help.

Do you have any referees?: No referees.
Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): Mists of Pandaria is, and has always been my favorite expansion. For me, it breathed a new life into World of Warcraft. The most fascinating thing about MoP however, is the monks, the Celestials, and chi. The idea of harnessing your own power, not that of an external source, is what has inspired me to play a monk for so long. Many believe that the Light or the Void, or perhaps Fel is the path to greatness- but to me, I believe these forces to be simple batteries. You are a conduit for these forces, but when you harness chi you become a battery yourself, and one that will last quite a while. While you might not be as powerful in raw strength than others, you do need not rely on something else for your strength. You alone provide that strength, and that is why the monk is my favorite subject. 

Regarding the Celestials, they are another creation I've been inspired by. They provide a /real/ guide to the Pandaren, they are gods manifested in their own right, and most importantly, they are good. I feel like that many of the godly powers in the Warcraft universe vye for control of something, for a certain goal that seems to ruin others days- but not the Celestials. They care only to guide those who would follow to peace, and to the ability to protect. 

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): My favorite character would be my main, Myudan Silentpetal. Over the years I've developed Myudan into many different things, so he has had many different stories. However, Myudan has always been what I hope to be. He is good, he is kind to those deserving, he is wise, and he finds peace in even the most hopeless of times. 

What would you do differently about the server?: When I think about this question, many things come to mind, though I realize few of these things are something you can change. Over my time on RPH, I've come to realize that it is what it is, and while the community might not be what I want it to be, it's one I am still happy to be a part of. There's not much to say about what I would want to do differently, what I wish to do is help the server grow in whatever way possible. 

Write about yourself (100 words or more): There's not much to say about me I feel. I live a relatively simple life, I try to get by. I work nightshifts at my local TIm Hortons, serving coffee eight hours a night. When I come home, I try to distract myself. My hobbies include reading and writing, snow boarding, gaming, and occasionally drawing. After that, there's not much else. I would like to describe myself as an artist who isn't quite sure how to put himself out there; I know I have a creative mind, but have trouble presenting it at times. RPH is another hobby of mine, and is perhaps one of my favorite pastimes. With RPH, I'm put into a world where I can try and let my creativity run free, and that to me holds it in unique standing.  

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Stage Two: Multiple Choice

1. I prefer to work...
c. in any way, I don't mind.

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...
a. Decisive 

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.

4. To me, grammar is...
c. used for the vanity of role-players.

5. I believe rules should be used as...
a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...
a. they are here to help the server.

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...
a. tell an admin.
b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.

(I'd do both. Having someone on the team being under fire for something should have Admin's attention.)

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.

9. As a host, I would say that I am...
a. someone who keeps the role-play moving.

10. A teacher is a person who...
a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.

11. I consider the moderator role as...
c. a community role; everyone, staff and players, should be working together.

12. There should be...
e. I think there should be more staff, as I currently believe there are -no- active moderators. Regarding rules, I believe they should be firmly followed and firmly applied, though I do not believe there should be more. Well, maybe a harassment rule- but that's really it.