Sup guys, the new reward is being added -- Book Item & Book Gameobject Forge. It allows you to make in-game book items with the help of our web account panel and that can have unlimited pages.
What's the difference between Book Item Forge & Book Gameobject Forge?
- Once you make Book Item you can re-use the same text and create gameobject version of the book that can be right clicked (magnifying glass) and read.
Good stuff about Book Forges:
- It accepts HTML! (This means you can put headings, align/center the text, insert pictures).
- You can create a book that has window double the size of all books you could have seen on retail. Example is in the attached picture below, it is the first one within a series of stitched screenshots that display different book backgrounds (a.k.a paper types)
- Book can have different backgrounds as shown in the screenshot
- Specify the language (Universal, Orcish, Thalassian, Taurahe, etc.)
How to use:
- It's pretty simple. You will receive an access to Book Item Forge where you make the item itself and afterwards proceed to Inventory page where book text can be added.
- Once you make an item and add text to it item can be added in-game. Additionally, once text has been set you can use the same text within Book Gameobject Forge to create gameobject version of the book item that can also be read (magnifying glass icon when hovered over gameobject).