Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo
- - - - -

Donator Extended Updates

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6641 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

There are some updates regarding D* rank:

Added

• Donator Extended rank now gives you [Gnomish Prismatic Specs] item that when equipped allows you to see all inactive phases within the current phase (this means you can easily see all phases merged into one and pick ones with content according to your liking -- see .gob find command below)
  • Access to .gob find command (lists 20 nearest gobjects and phase ID they're coming from) to find out what phase gameobjects are coming from when wearing Specs
  • Access to .random command that joins random inactive phase
  • Gives you an ability to download phase backups of all inactive phases. This means that all phases inactive more than 4 months will appear under Inactive Phases List in web account panel and will be ready for download and this backup can be restored to any phase you own

Removed

• .phase claim command has been removed in order to prevent one person from claiming the phase and permanently deleting it's contents.  The intention behind phase claiming was to allow players to reuse content that inactive players put effort into so the created work won't go to waste. 

MISC

- Restoring Phase Backups is now x100 times faster, processing up to 100k gobjects per second, which means for phase with 100k gobs it will take 1 sec to restore the backup

Screenshot:

inactive.PNG

• Goudy, Nortwin, Kiradore and 10 others like this

#2 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

Friend of the Troggs | Former Satanist | Church Burner

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

What I used .phase claim for was to get a more easily remembered number for my phases. Could you implement another way to do this? Especially since many phases with nice numers are now deleted.

I have made countless, high-quality builds on RPH that generally sit deserted due to my IRL schedule. I dont like public rp or hosting, but I want my builds to be used by people, whatever they might want to use them for. If you are bad at building, but have great ideas for phases, guilds or storylines, hit me up, and I can make a phase copy that you can transfer into yours.
My phases are 1122 and 5012. They have a lot of areas, so ask for teleports if you wish to see more.

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#3 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • 6641 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

What I used .phase claim for was to get a more easily remembered number for my phases. Could you implement another way to do this? Especially since many phases with nice numers are now deleted.

yea this will be added soon as well

• Kiradore, PIASM, Voodoo and 1 other like this

#4 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

Friend of the Troggs | Former Satanist | Church Burner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

yea this will be added soon as well

dibs on 1715 and 905

is a .ph changenumber possible? so i dont have to backup and transfer

I have made countless, high-quality builds on RPH that generally sit deserted due to my IRL schedule. I dont like public rp or hosting, but I want my builds to be used by people, whatever they might want to use them for. If you are bad at building, but have great ideas for phases, guilds or storylines, hit me up, and I can make a phase copy that you can transfer into yours.
My phases are 1122 and 5012. They have a lot of areas, so ask for teleports if you wish to see more.

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#5 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

Many accounts have multiple characters with treasured phases that may be inactive. 

Perhaps the status of an inactive phase would be better suited to account inactivity rather than joining inactivity.

Also, worth noting, no one really claims phases for their objects. Phases are mostly claimed for the phase number, how low it is or how recognisable it is.

Neztharion

#6 Illarian

Illarian

Alt-Right Night Elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:55 PM

Does this mean .wp load is fixed?  :rambo:

wei-wang-2012-warcraft-042-traveler-001-

#7 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Many accounts have multiple characters with treasured phases that may be inactive. 

Perhaps the status of an inactive phase would be better suited to account inactivity rather than joining inactivity.

Also, worth noting, no one really claims phases for their objects. Phases are mostly claimed for the phase number, how low it is or how recognisable it is.

Phases are only considered inactive, if the account is considered inactive.
Deus Vult

#8 Dove

Dove

banana chip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

no

u snooze u lose buddy

#9 Tevildo

Tevildo

'Elga Chamo

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

If they were so treasured you would have made a backup of them already.

unknown.png

#10 Nortwin

Nortwin

i like to pleasure people,

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

dread is making a .ph generate command which will do exactly what u want

8DxYnsg.png

#11 Enlightened Student

Enlightened Student

Eternal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:07 AM

Restoring downloaded gobs doesn't seem to work, atleast not in my case. Just tested it with different personal phases in which I'd implement the downloaded content.

mikasa_ackerman_v3_by_xpjames-d65q7rg.pn

Wx1t6s9.png

Rin Starsprinter

#12 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:50 AM

dread is making a .ph generate command which will do exactly what u want

Good...

Neztharion

#13 Riolidan

Riolidan

Fart Gobbler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:10 AM

Would there be any way to add a command that lets you see where the closest object is spawned but phase wide. So if you do .random and the phase doesn't have a spawn point where that person built, you could still see what was built by using the proposed command and flying to where the object is

jd2HVd.gif

95b4a49aa3.jpg

#14 Icetorn

Icetorn

umm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:24 AM

C'mon, no 911 joke? Rly? Its almost as if most of you are grown ups...

I'ma do it. 

Dibs on 9/11

podlau98f16.png

aludop9c81d.png

poudala2b80.png

#15 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • 6641 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:29 AM

Restoring downloaded gobs doesn't seem to work, atleast not in my case. Just tested it with different personal phases in which I'd implement the downloaded content.

idk how it doesnt work, telling us what error ur getting would help

#16 Enlightened Student

Enlightened Student

Eternal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

idk how it doesnt work, telling us what error ur getting would help

No error message at all, the page appears as if it is loading but nothing truly happens, no message at all except the "Uploading (0%)". The page remains the same and doesn't really upload. Had it waiting even for around 40 minutes and still no results. Also, nothing happens in-game either. The phase displays no message that indicates it's loading in objects or anything of that sort.

Wx1t6s9.png

Rin Starsprinter

#17 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • 6641 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:39 PM

No error message at all, the page appears as if it is loading but nothing truly happens, no message at all except the "Uploading (0%)". The page remains the same and doesn't really upload. Had it waiting even for around 40 minutes and still no results. Also, nothing happens in-game either. The phase displays no message that indicates it's loading in objects or anything of that sort.

sounds like your browser is bugged if it doesnt even start uploading files

#18 Enlightened Student

Enlightened Student

Eternal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:54 AM

sounds like your browser is bugged if it doesnt even start uploading files

Could be, I'll try with another browser although I didn't have issues up untill now. This is the error message I'm getting, after leaving it for even more.

8f8aa92a942b3b22c159350a8fdf0815.png

Wx1t6s9.png

Rin Starsprinter

#19 Enlightened Student

Enlightened Student

Eternal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:21 AM

Could be, I'll try with another browser although I didn't have issues up untill now. This is the error message I'm getting, after leaving it for even more.

8f8aa92a942b3b22c159350a8fdf0815.png

Edit: Even after trying another browser and another downloaded phase with objects, it still doesn't work. Keeps spinning and spinning with no results.

Wx1t6s9.png

Rin Starsprinter

#20 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

the main antagonist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:07 AM

Edit: Even after trying another browser and another downloaded phase with objects, it still doesn't work. Keeps spinning and spinning with no results.

53a9eb4867.jpg

works fine for me, might be a browser or connection problem.

Or firewall, even. Since am.rph isnt a conventional filename

W7yTvF8.png