There are some updates regarding D* rank:
- Donator Extended rank now gives you [Gnomish Prismatic Specs] item that when equipped allows you to see all inactive phases within the current phase (this means you can easily see all phases merged into one and pick ones with content according to your liking -- see .gob find command below)
- Access to .gob find command (lists 20 nearest gobjects and phase ID they're coming from) to find out what phase gameobjects are coming from when wearing Specs
- Access to .random command that joins random inactive phase
- Gives you an ability to download phase backups of all inactive phases. This means that all phases inactive more than 4 months will appear under Inactive Phases List in web account panel and will be ready for download and this backup can be restored to any phase you own
- .phase claim command has been removed in order to prevent one person from claiming the phase and permanently deleting it's contents. The intention behind phase claiming was to allow players to reuse content that inactive players put effort into so the created work won't go to waste.
- Restoring Phase Backups is now x100 times faster, processing up to 100k gobjects per second, which means for phase with 100k gobs it will take 1 sec to restore the backup