Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:49 PM)

Server up in 3 mins. Applied some fixes.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:49 PM)

Server has been started. Up in 3 mins.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:47 PM)

5-10 mins downtime while we apply some changes

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 05:05 PM)

9 hours uptime #record. Thanks everyone for testing.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 08:32 PM)

You can now spawn/create NPCs that have BFA Display ID without getting "Can't find NPC error" once you try to spawn NPC in-game.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:57 PM)

Fixed restarter, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:39 AM)

Added about 23k more .wmo gameobjects. Full list of gameobjects will be posted soon.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 07:20 PM)

Fixed .phase promote command and loading of phase ranks

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 06:36 PM)

BFA Races added to NPC template creation page.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:34 PM)

Fixed the "Failed to retrieve" password error that some people may have gotten in their web account panel. Check your panel again now.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Also there's been a known issue with incorrectly copied TRP or TRP in general that gives you disconnect as soon as you login. If you have this issue try deleting TRP then logging back in.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:19 PM)

Added website feature "Fix character DC problem" in account panel which will fix characters that you get disconnected on when you login.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 03:45 PM)

.gob state command fixed, you can do .gob state 0 3 now to activate light gobs. Also fixed loading of gameobjects that already had state set previously. Effective on next restart.

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 08:00 PM)

RPH 735 has just been put up online if you wish to copy over some character related stuff to BFA. RPH 735 will be up for the next 48 hours. However you have to set new realmlist: SET portal "leg.rpheaven.org"

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 07:36 PM)

Another crash fixed

Photo
- - - - -

Actually fucking good sadistic characters

Sadism Sadistic characters rp Sadist Ren_and_Stimpy

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Zenn Ironbeard

Zenn Ironbeard

the biggest boy that ever was

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:40 AM

despite the constant negative roleplay covfefe

• Gens likes this

#22 SalineSeas

SalineSeas

in da fresh

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:38 AM

zzz

battlewinner.png
a bomb!

#23 Bloodthistle

Bloodthistle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:56 AM

Because there are very few good role players on this server.

• Wo0d Glue, Axel and Shmoopy like this

8f7f559ec6.jpg

#BloodthistleVictimsMatter

#24 Generic DH

Generic DH

Romance: Sean Bean

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

I'm more of a masochist.

• Collector, Gens and Mains Uther like this

#25 Crommush

Crommush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:36 PM

More trouble than it's worth. To the average RPer you come off as someone self-obsessed with hurting other players just for the sake of it. Not to mention that you need to be trusted in the first place to pull off something like that without being complained to, or worse, voided:

Imagine being in the other player's shoes when your character snaps at them. Assuming they don't display their sadism 24/7 it's hard not to think you're just doing it for the lols and to rack up "player kills". What do you even tell them? "My character is a sadist and that's what they like doing"? Sounds extremely lolsorandumb. Like people doing bad impressions of Heath Ledger's Joker.

People should just drop mental illnesses from their RPs entirely, if you ask me. It's fine to have a tick or obsession, but in WoW's landscape the former just work poorly. Being mental is not just about what wacky antics you're up to next, it's a state of being and something that can't be shown through the usual small-time interactions and events of RPH.

• Tevildo, Shmoopy and Generic DH like this

0KLRwf5.gif

#26 Bloodthistle

Bloodthistle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:13 PM

More trouble than it's worth. To the average RPer you come off as someone self-obsessed with hurting other players just for the sake of it. Not to mention that you need to be trusted in the first place to pull off something like that without being complained to, or worse, voided:

Imagine being in the other player's shoes when your character snaps at them. Assuming they don't display their sadism 24/7 it's hard not to think you're just doing it for the lols and to rack up "player kills". What do you even tell them? "My character is a sadist and that's what they like doing"? Sounds extremely lolsorandumb. Like people doing bad impressions of Heath Ledger's Joker.

People should just drop mental illnesses from their RPs entirely, if you ask me. It's fine to have a tick or obsession, but in WoW's landscape the former just work poorly. Being mental is not just about what wacky antics you're up to next, it's a state of being and something that can't be shown through the usual small-time interactions and events of RPH.

yeah lol i agree why be a good rper when you can be a bad rper like everyone else XD :D

8f7f559ec6.jpg

#BloodthistleVictimsMatter

#27 Call Me Straws

Call Me Straws

Name's Straws, lord of the dead. Hi, how are you doing?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:04 AM

Shmoopy screamed into the wind and nothing of value was added that day. RP went on as usual. Everyone affecting their own little spheres of influence in whatever small way they did. Shmoopy was left perturbed that none could hear his concern over what seemed to him a plight - then the wind shifted, and he was silent.
  • Shmoopy likes this

#28 Caterpixie

Caterpixie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:01 AM

My personal opinion on why there are so few proper sadistic characters is because they're not fun to play in public rp. If you try and make any character that is remotely evil you'll usually end up having 90% of a phase on your butt trying to exorcise your existence. As someone who has tried making more aloof, cold, bitchy, evil, or sadistic characters on occasion I can also say it's not very fun to do in a public setting because so few people are willing to accept things like severe character injury and the like. There is the option of whispering people in advance and taking on more of the subtle sociopath role where you try and use charisma to lure them out, buuuut that can still run into a lot of drama, and honestly if I tried this I'd still expect someone to either lol teleport out when they're bound up with rope, or pull the old "oh I gtg, mind voiding all of this?" card.
  • Talanor likes this

Characters:

Ambrul Sunchaser

Aeleiah Sunchaser

Caemaera Redshard

#29 sindraim

sindraim

11 warning points

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:56 PM

won't play into your sick fantasies bucko

4cac00a241.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sadism, Sadistic, characters, rp, Sadist, Ren_and_Stimpy