Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:49 PM)

Server up in 3 mins. Applied some fixes.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:49 PM)

Server has been started. Up in 3 mins.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:47 PM)

5-10 mins downtime while we apply some changes

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 05:05 PM)

9 hours uptime #record. Thanks everyone for testing.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 08:32 PM)

You can now spawn/create NPCs that have BFA Display ID without getting "Can't find NPC error" once you try to spawn NPC in-game.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:57 PM)

Fixed restarter, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:39 AM)

Added about 23k more .wmo gameobjects. Full list of gameobjects will be posted soon.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 07:20 PM)

Fixed .phase promote command and loading of phase ranks

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 06:36 PM)

BFA Races added to NPC template creation page.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:34 PM)

Fixed the "Failed to retrieve" password error that some people may have gotten in their web account panel. Check your panel again now.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Also there's been a known issue with incorrectly copied TRP or TRP in general that gives you disconnect as soon as you login. If you have this issue try deleting TRP then logging back in.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:19 PM)

Added website feature "Fix character DC problem" in account panel which will fix characters that you get disconnected on when you login.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 03:45 PM)

.gob state command fixed, you can do .gob state 0 3 now to activate light gobs. Also fixed loading of gameobjects that already had state set previously. Effective on next restart.

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 08:00 PM)

RPH 735 has just been put up online if you wish to copy over some character related stuff to BFA. RPH 735 will be up for the next 48 hours. However you have to set new realmlist: SET portal "leg.rpheaven.org"

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 07:36 PM)

Another crash fixed

Photo

Fellowship of the Few

hev rp adventure loot d&d gimme treasure

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:14 AM

FkR46q0.png

The Fellowship of the Few is a WoW Roleplay Campaign taking barebones influence from the D&D ruleset; streamlining it in to WoW to allow a more
engaging dialogue and combative experience. The ruleset has been designed to give a tabletop-esque feel to the Roleplay, without becoming overwhelming
in keeping track of these statistics. The RP Campaign will be DM'd much like any other Private Roleplay session; tightly knit with a specific roster of characters,
madespecificially for this roleplay, that tailor their own story with the guidance of the Dungeon Master.

While many Roleplays have a set direction and idea of their plotline; Fellowship of the Few is designed around the characters; each character with a prelude,
set before the timeline of the campaign, that will kickstart the reasoning as to why these irregular fellow folk have eventually come together to venture the
world of Azeroth; the only story that is set in stone (which is set after the characters' introductions) is the prologue and starting location of the campaign.
Everything after is open to change.

The Storyline Is Created And Changed Based The Party's Actions

FneU7Tt.png

z9BhGnA.png

lKHdJFv.png

z9BhGnA.png

Obviously, to be able to make use of a ruleset for this Roleplay Campaign; preset titled classes are needed to manage stats, attributes and traits
your character will gain throughout the roleplay; there's nothing wrong with a default, preset roll rule throughout a DM'd roleplay that applies to
whatever enemy - but for me, personally, I feel it begins to fall flat when it stems no progression or an increasing difficulty the tougher (lore-wise)
the enemies are. To combat that problem, these statistics will stick with your character  and will increase throughout the roleplay; these determine the
success of your combat proficiency, conversations with NPCs and investigative scenarios as well as puzzle-like situations.

5jp2Vk5.pngeUa4Rck.png

Spoiler

a0LXVsd.png

Spoiler

z9BhGnA.png

1rrasxT.png

z9BhGnA.png

Like any other standard RPG character sheet format, each character is designed around six attributes.
These are split in to two categories; Combat and Personality.

Combat

Combat Attributes are generally restricted to combat; strength being a
determining factor in how much damage you deal in your attacks, while 
dexterity determines your chance to parry or dodge an enemy's attack.

While it is rarely used out of combat; certain contextual conversations
and scenarios can bring strength and dexterity into the fold, whether it be
an NPC conversation turned sour; a collapsing object heading to a party
member or a dislodged, wrought portcullis that blocks the adventurers' way.

* Strength: The determining factor of how much damage you
deal to an enemy.                              
* Dexterity: The determining factor of your chances to parry    
or dodge an enemy.                          

Personality

Personality Attributes guide the design of your character, what affinity you
want to give them and what certain situations your character would shine in;
your personality attributes can influence a conversation with an NPC or enable
access to quests and items characters would otherwise be unable to access.

* Intelligence: Represents the character's proficiency in general knowledge
                              relevant to their class; arcane, demonic, criminality, military etc.
  * Perception: Represent's the character's proficiency in perception such as
     finding clues to a quest, additional loot etc.      
  * Charisma: Represents the character's proficiency in conversation with
                 someone, influencing them either through intimidation,
  persuasion or deceit.                                      

z9BhGnA.png

sQuKHPE.png

z9BhGnA.png

---

z9BhGnA.png

p1MMN2q.png

z9BhGnA.png

Limiting the slots to six, more might open up later.

The timeline is set in Mists of Pandaria; the Alliance rallying to war, and
Azeroth's denizens slowly but surely rebuilding what the Cataclysm had destroyed.

The Roleplay will be Alliance Only but I'm willing to offer some leniency for the right character.
I'm not limiting it to the Alliance In-Game Races

Application Format:

Spoiler

• Bladefist, Crommush, Sting and 10 others like this

#2 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:15 AM

z9BhGnA.png
L6X21MG.png
z9BhGnA.png

wdGNgcG.png

UccSv9X.png

z9BhGnA.png

p6zcaD3.png

z9BhGnA.png

Spoiler

• Crommush and halstead like this

#3 Esadan

Esadan

poopoo peepee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:22 AM

pogchamp

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

#4 Tevildo

Tevildo

'Elga Chamo

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:46 AM

Sounds great, I especially want to say that basing it around the characters is a good idea and, I think, as it should always be.

Good luck with this.

• Kori likes this

unknown.png

#5 Crommush

Crommush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:38 AM

Deja Vu, I have seen this thread before...

Name:  Perton Derryn
Race:  Human
Profession: Uninitiated Paladin
Desired Class:  Paladin

Brief Character Backstory (this will affect the prologue event of your character):

A young man that has been serving the Brotherhood of Northshire for a few years and, after his trials, strives to be a full and true paladin. Perton is reluctant, however, to speak of his noble upbringing and his past in general, saying only that he entered the Brotherhood without the support of his father, Lord Anton Derryn, a Stormwind noble whose line is renown for their mercantile exploits.

Rumor has it that father and son have recently become estranged, though the reason for this divide is unknown.

Since he could not be sponsored as a squire, he chose the route of the questing warrior, and has fought skirmishes against any small threats around Elwynn ever since. He is confident that his deeds will prove worthy of his knighthood, even if sometimes the man seems to be trying to convince himself of that fact more than anyone.

Brief Character Personality Synopsis:

Perton is best described as an ally of justice and of all that stand for the cause of good, though at times this makes him look down on those that don't embody the ideals that he (and, most importantly, the order he seeks to join) represent. Quite a few times he comes off as being haughty and somewhat of a blowhard to others, making it hard for him to make lasting friendships wherever he travels, and his desire to prove himself can at times overshadow the very ideals he strives to uphold and cherish; a fact that worries some in the Brotherhood.

Despite his faults, his heart is in the right place, and Perton shall abide no wicked and wantonly cruel men in his company.

How much time can you commit to the campaign?

Most evenings of the week (CET), though weekends are somewhat preferred.

Are you comfortable with character death for this roleplay? (if not, id appreciate why)

YaYa

• Bruce likes this

0KLRwf5.gif

#6 49901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:30 AM

Name: Kelley Sparkplax
Race: Gnome (Humanoid)
Profession: Infiltrator
Desired Class: Rogue (Thief)
Brief Character Backstory (this will affect the prologue event of your character):
- A versatile and just rogue, Kelley used to be part of the gnomish corps back in the icy valley of Dun Morogh; born in Gnomeregan, the minuscule male spent a quarter of his lifetime in the laboratories deep within the marvelous city, perfecting his art in brewing concoctions to aid in his tasks. However, after some time during the catastrophic events that occurred across all of Azeroth, he left the organization due to unknown reasons, carrying with him precious knowledge that might prove a threat to any who dares cross his path.

- Kelley is a strange, little person, whose personality shifts based on the environment and people surrounding him. He, as a gnome, is granted the gift of self-control and honesty, yet as a former military those traits are slightly changed, with tantrum and deceit to occur throughout his journey.

- Any time, really, whenever the DM(s) feels the time is right.

Are you comfortable with character death for this roleplay? (if not, id  appreciate why)
- Of course.

#7 Dungeon Master

Dungeon Master

Magic Extraordinaire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:44 AM

what timezone is this looking at

aliases

Antonius Augury
Salimus
Forius Trueleaf
Draeir Dawnspear
Oswin Alston
Joon-He Cloudpetal

#8 Myst

Myst

the best of RPH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

I'd love to join but I'm a retard.

• Kori likes this

7.jpg

#9 Jelly

Jelly

Lezbean

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:03 PM

The timeline is set in Mists of Pandaria; the Alliance rallying to war, and Azeroth's denizens slowly but surely rebuilding what the Cataclysm had destroyed.

@Antonius Augury,

That I think? Unless you just mean what time will it be RPed at...

Anyways I wish you the best of luck in the phase.

#10 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:16 PM

what timezone is this looking at

Timezone is server time.
Otherwise its Mists, timeline wise.

#11 Nortwin

Nortwin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

fellowship of the fewl

#12 Sting

Sting

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:55 PM

Name:  Anvil

Race:  Dwarf
Profession:  Marksman
Desired Class: Ranger/Hunter

Running from an esteemed family of brewers, a young dwarf finds himself into a world he knows little about. Peril from each side - every street corner and grassy hill only fueled the paranoia of an open world ahead of him. Never has he seen freedom over his father, pressured into learning the family craft of brew making until he could not bear it any longer. It took no more than one decisive night for him to sneak out of the brewery and finds his way on the road, often chased by the ghosts of the past. With nothing but wealthy clothes on him, backpack stuffed with food and a gun, he strikes towards the roads ahead of him. Yet, nobody knows where he will end up...

Anvil's still an open book with many pages yet to be written, but his stagnant, enclosed past within the brewery, forced by his father has left him yearning for adventure - eager to see what the world has to offer. But with such a passion in his heart comes the fear of being cornered by same four walls for years. He will do anything to protect his freedom now that he's achieved it, and no manner of man or beast will return him into seclusion. 

A decent time. I won't be always present but during evenings I'll likely have time.

Are you comfortable with character death for this roleplay? (if not, id appreciate why)

I am. Don't have anything against it.

tumblr_o8tvd0yPEp1s7dhyjo1_500.gif

#13 Bruce

Bruce

IZ YOU MUCKIN' ABOUT?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Name: Dwmir Coalram

Race: Dark Iron Dwarf
Profession: Survivalist
Desired Class: Warrior

Brief Character Backstory:

Dwmir Coalram was once a Dark Iron that served under the great emperor's rule in Blackrock Mountain, a loyal one at that too. What made him change his loyalty is that he saw there was no room for his old self after all these years and no freedom so long Ragnaros rules truly behind the scenes of the Dark Iron people, this would mean leaving his son behind and wife but if it had to be this way, then so be it. His son and wife were much different than him in life. His son was for the people and his wife too caring for her son's reckless thinking. To turn back to reality; Dwmir was sent out on scouting mission in the Badlands, for reasons unknow to him even given his age, but in this scouting mission things went sour as they were met with the Bronzebeard's firepower. In this fight he saw the only chance to escape his people and their ways; and thus took a hiking into the hills of the Badlands in between all the fighting.

Since then he has been surviving roughly from the lands with a few murder attempts here and there on him, but still having a cozy home. However with getting mail from a certain courier who found him by 'pure' luck. This mail the courier gave, he gave it proper read and came to learn that Moira is now one of the rulers in Ironforge and that his son wants to meet him in this brighter future. And that, that will be his goal. But where in the bloody hell is his son? For he did not specifiy that by any bit.

Dwmir is a mostly guilt riddled but too a selfish Dark Iron at times. He's realist, or so he procclaims with a hint of being slight bonkers up in his mind. Given his old age, Dwmir wants to see the freedom he used to have in his younger days and too for his people, but that turned into only for himself. But what over the years it turned once more and that was too for his family that he didn't return to, and now wants to change that for the best in his life before he passes on.

How much time can you commit to the campaign?:

Most of my time, really. But I do have my own little project that I sometimes host and work all and all, so keep that in mind.

Are you comfortable with character death for this roleplay?:

hang me and spin me twice for luck

In other words; yes.

tumblr_orme75VND01u1eq9no4_540.gif

Spoiler

#14 Bladefist

Bladefist

drunk priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:28 PM

Name: Elric Albreht
Race: Human
Profession: Peddler of Rare Relics, Explorer
Desired Class: Thaumaturge

Born in a small hunting community in the Highlands; at a young age he was sent to Dalaran for his studies together with his twin sister. Rebellious and callous, with a deep seeted need for knowledge he was aspiring to be a sucessful mage, but after the Scourge had sacked the city he found himself far away from and lost, with his sister missing and presumed dead.

He spent some time as a mercenary, working odd jobs just to sustain himself while looking for his sister, and interesting artifacts and books that may deepen his knowledge of the arcane.

Well spoken and educated, a lover of the arts and music. He's narcissistic and cold, borderline apatethic towards strangers.

Enough

Yah man.

|| Sir Aedan Harrowhall || Sir Lambert Stohes || Lagakh the Silent || Elric Albreht || The Butcher ||

“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

#15 -That-One-Guy-

-That-One-Guy-

Trash Human Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

Name: Derrick Knotley
Race: Worgen
Profession: Novice Demonologist and Enchanter
Desired Class: Thaumaturge

Born in the Gilnean town of Stormglen, Derrick lived a peaceful enough life being rather unaffected by the events of the First and Second War. Until the day came as he sat upon the coastline fishing for anything he could find when it washed upon the shore, the body of an Orcish Warlock who had fallen from a ship during the War. Derrick had heard of the Orcs yet knew nothing about them, he scavenged the body taking two key items a sacrificial dagger and a beaten leather tome written in Orcish, whilst he could not read the tome he was certain it held great power. After being afflicted with the Worgen curse during the Cataclysm and being rescued by the Kaldorei, Derrick finally had the tome translated to him before being informed of what Fel magic is, from there he sought it's power going into training as a novice Warlock.

Whilst not your usual well-spoken spellcaster Derrick is novice to magic yet still an experienced man, often giving well rounded life advice however his moral compass can often be of with a very much "ends justify the means" attitude in combat.

Around two nights a week.

Perfectly comfortable with character death and injury.

Shibble.PNG

#16 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

Music

Name: Uhtred Steelblood

Race:  Human
Profession: Adventuring Battle-Cleric
Desired Class:  The Paladin

Brief Character Backstory:

Born a bastard of Uhtred Steelblood, the Senior, and Lady Gilda of House Sauveterre of Alterac, Uhtred was taken in by his father and legitimized as a suitable Heir to the Stromic house of Steelblood. Although, everything changed for the young boy's promising future, as the Syndicate, Ogres and the Undead plagued the Kingdom of Stromgarde and, soon enough, drove him out into the wilderness, hopping from Caravan to Caravan. Soon enough, he met an old Cleric he had been friends with in his youth, Aethelhelm. Together, they traveled the North, from Hamlet to Hamlet, with Aethel teaching Uhtred the ways of the Light, whilst Uhtred refined his skills with his Father's teachings and notes, and with experts and small battle along the way. Soon enough, as years went by and the situation in the Northern Kingdoms grew dire, Uhtred went South to seek purpose there, with his old friend. Sadly, Aethelhelm died silently one night, leaving the Young Adult with many notes, tomes, books and Gospels, and a Mace of Stromic-refined Steel. Upon it, in Goldshire, he paid for an engraving:

"Within the crimson Blood, the hardest Steel."

Taught by a Brother and Preist of the Church of Light, you'd expect a calm, patient and stoic man. But, his faith in meditation, teachings, and resilience in the face of evil is there, but not as much outside of battle, mind you. Forever a Steelblood, his blood is the manifestation of pride, stubbornness and cockiness. Despite his refined teachings and expertise, the Young Adult had inherited much of his Father's youthful looks, as well as his youthful tom-foolery. Not one to ever refuse a drink or two, and not one to threaten or beat something out of someone, Uhtred Steelblood claims and does it for the greater good, despite his arrogance, he is an honest young man.

I lead my own Guild/Phase, but, considering, a substantial amount.

I am very comfortable.

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am the thiccest of Roys.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Writing a book, come and beta read it, why doncha?
https://rpheaven.org...ndpost&p=164027

Spoiler

My Stories

#17 Dungeon Master

Dungeon Master

Magic Extraordinaire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:35 PM

Timezone is server time.
Otherwise its Mists, timeline wise.

no i mean what real life times are you looking at hosting events and progressing this forwards

aliases

Antonius Augury
Salimus
Forius Trueleaf
Draeir Dawnspear
Oswin Alston
Joon-He Cloudpetal

#18 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:03 AM

no i mean what real life times are you looking at hosting events and progressing this forwards

Server Timezone.

However long we can all keep this up.

#19 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:12 AM

Uhtred

Spoiler

I think this character is too developed to capitalise properly on the theme of this roleplay, sorry.

Anvil

Spoiler

Accepted

Kelley

Spoiler

Accepted

Perton

Spoiler

Accepted.

Elric
Spoiler

Accepted

Dwmir

Spoiler

Accepted

#20 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:16 AM

Derrick

Spoiler

Could you PM me on forums when you see this ty.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hev, rp, adventure, loot, d&d, gimme, treasure