Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

Photo

Aeilion's Moderator Application!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aeilion

Aeilion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

Main Character Name: Agmanda

Account Name: Aeilion

How long have you been on the server?: 2017-06-20 07:29:58

Activity?: I have school so I wouldn't say 100% of the time, but maybe 50-70%

Have you ever had to deal with customers/players?: Yes, I work at a store called Rema 1000, We are not the best store out there, so that's why I have to deal with customers 30% of the time. I also work as a staff at a few Garry's Mod Servers.

Do you have any referees?: No, I sadly do not have any referees.

Write about your favorite period/subject of WoW lore (100 words or more): My most loved World of Warcraft subject would have to be Auras, I watch a lot of anime, most animes I watch has a world filled with magic, I look at powerful enemies and I see this amazing looking aura! and how auras change how you look at people, some auras are so powerful it makes people shiver. I decided to check out RPHeaven after my game time was over. To find out that I can both USE and TEST in WHATEVER way I want to, I could learn it by just finding a code, then I wanted to search up a for a bit of information about auras in World of Warcraft. Because obviously just knowing about Anime Auras wouldn't fill up that much in a World of Warcraft Private Server, and what I found was something I could research my entire life. 

Describe your favorite character, either yours or in lore (50 words or more): My favorite World of Warcraft character would be my own named Agmanda, he is a brute only wanting to Fight, Eat and Sleep.
He wanders around looking for Creatures to beat up, but of course most of the time he goes to Creatures a little bit stronger than him.
Making him lose and get beat up pretty hard, you might ask is that a bad thing for Agmanda? Nope not at all, his hobby is actually getting beat up/Fighting strong Creatures 

What would you do differently about the server?: I would start by getting more staff members as of right now, I don't ever see a staff member on to watch out for rule breakers. In fact, I see even more rule breakers than ever before, People threaten, they are racist and most people join Phases just to ruin them. (I know a few Moderator application are on wait but are getting accepted, but I bet 50% is going to quit in less than 5 months.)
The second thing I would do is change up on the rules, making people feel safer to join the server and have lots of fun.

Write about yourself (100 words or more): I am a hard worker, but I mostly work in groups, because I can share my ideas with my fellow colleagues.
People tell me I am good at computers and that I should ask a few computer nerds for advice so that I can become even better
My hobby is playing video games and I like hanging out with Friends and Family. I also like reading Comic books and Manga.
I love hearing about people's amazing ideas and subjects. I also like sharing things such as food and funny stories with my colleagues and friends. I also like checking out Cars, Bikes and many other rideable things. 
1. I prefer to work...

a. in a team.
b. on my own.
c. in any way, I don't mind.
=A

2. As a moderator (someone who will enforce server policy), I would describe myself as...

a. relaxed.
b. decisive.
c. strict.
=C

3. When it comes to WoW lore I am...

a. a strict follower.
b. open-minded to interpretations and different ideas.
c.not a follower; I only do custom lore.
=B

4. To me, grammar is...

a. important for communication.
b. useful for telling the difference between a bad and a good role-player.
c. used for the vanity of role-players.
=A

5. I believe rules should be used as...

a. a shield for role players; people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it does not harm others.
b. a set of restrictions for bad role-play, so we can eliminate non/bad role-players from the server.
c. a set of forced restrictions on every role player, good or bad, for the good of the server on the whole.
=C

6. I believe the staff should be respected because...

a. they are here to help the server.
b. they are of higher rank than the players.
c. everyone should be respected.
=A

7. If someone complained about my colleague on the staff team, I would...

a. tell an admin.
b. consider the complaint, and ask for evidence.
c. dismiss the complaint - it's none of my business.
=B

8. When someone makes a lore mistake, it is in my nature to...

a. tell them what they are doing is wrong on announce.
b. ignore it; it's not my role play.
c. politely correct them as discreetly as possible.
=C

9. As a host, I would say that I am...

a. someone who keeps the role-play moving.
b. someone who is meticulous and has a passion for detail.
c. someone who allows the role-play to govern itself.
=A

10. A teacher is a person who...

a. provides someone with the opportunity to be better at role-play.
b. tells someone what to do and when.
c. advises people, but doesn't hold their hand.
=C

11. I consider the moderator role as...

a. a parent role; we should guide but not dictate.
b. a leadership role; the staff team often knows best.
c. a community role; everyone, staff and players, should be working together.
=C

12. There should be...

a. more rules and more staff.
b. less rules and less staff.
c. more rules and less staff.
d. less rules and more staff.
e. optional (write what you think).
=A

• Russellhes likes this

WqR6u5.gif?dateline=1534313042