Getting invalid credentials? Make sure you're not logging in with forum account!
==== ONLINE ====
Legion 7.3.5 (Build 26972)
- Windows (all version that support Legion)
- Winrar or 7zip
How to play on RPH:
1) Start by creating an account here (forum account is separate!).
2) Download our client here It contains everything you need in order to connect and play.
3) Extract RPHTiny (PUT IT ON C:\RPH735 DRIVE DIRECTLY OR YOU'll GET CAS UNABLE TO INITIALIZE ERROR)
4) Run Wow.exe and log in-game with your firstname.lastname@example.org and respective password.
INFO: On ~25 mbit internet speed it will take about 20 minutes from starting Wow.exe until you can finally see other people in-game, so please be patient as all data is streamed.
Playing on a Mac? Click here to follow the MacOS connection guide.
SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS
- I opened Wow.exe but nothing happens?
A: Open Task Manager and check if Wow-64.exe is there, if it is then just leave it and give it some time (20 minutes on average if you have 25 mbit internet)
- My WoW freezes, what do I do?
A: Close Wow-64.exe or give it some time to load (see question above)
- Says invalid information when you try to log in?
A: Check that you're logging in with email@example.com and not just username.
- Getting error BLZ51900003?
A: Make sure you entered your account information correctly.
- Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)?
A: Go into WTF folder and find Config.7z, extract its contains into the folder and then hit replace.
- All players seem invisible and you can't see them?
A: Client is trying to stream data so please give it some time.