Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo
- - - - -

[NEW] 7.3.5 Connection Guide

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#81 Kiradore

Kiradore

The Crestfallen

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:40 AM

Pardon me if this was already asked; will all of the patches need to be updated to the new version before they work properly? I haven't tried yet in fear of blowing up the client.

Yep. Don't download any old patch unless it was green-lighted to be already working, somehow. Updated patches are being worked on, from what I've seen from people. 

Where do I download RPHtiny, again? Sorry, i'm new here.

First page of this thread.

• Ironhide and Arcrombie like this

Vckbuyo.png

#82 Corvin

Corvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:32 PM

Is error WOW51900328 ("You have been disconnected") due to the server being down?

karvos_speaks_the_truth.png

unknown.png

#83 Arcrombie

Arcrombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:10 PM

I must have redownloaded and reinstalled the folder about a thousand times, by now. Still getting the same error as previously stated. The annoying login music every time I try to log in doesn't help.

First page of this thread.

The instructions say something like, click here, then say to unzip RPHtiny, but there is no RPHtiny folder in the link, only RPH735.rar. Now, that folder works, right, it opens WoW just fine, seems to download what it needs. Everything is kosher, until I try to tap in my deets, then it says, "lol, we don't know you", pretty much. Error code is as stated in my previous post. This has bugged me all week.

#84 izvolly

izvolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:18 PM

cant register through main site

anyone knows how to fix this

#85 Vandos

Vandos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:24 PM

cant register through main site

anyone knows how to fix this

Check shoutbox. Register is shut down for now. I can't do it either.

#86 Bloodjaw

Bloodjaw

RPH Member since February 2012

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1791 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:31 PM

My /C drive is full. And Thats usualy the place You DONT Wanna download stuff. Can i download 7.3.5 RPH RphTiny on my USB. ???

Active Characters
                             Chor - Tauren - The Thunder Wolves
                                                   Athelstaff - Mage - Hillside
                                                    ---------------------------------------------------------

#87 deahti

deahti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

When i double click the wow-64 nothing happens

#88 Arcrombie

Arcrombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:51 AM

I am yet again receiving nothing. Like, I tapped in my details. They are flawless. I followed all instructions given to me. I think this is an issue with my account. I'm legitimately losing sleep over this - it's almost five in the morning here. I made two characters, played roughly one day. I want to enjoy the server. Please, someone, make this simple. I'm trying and trying, it just won't work.

#89 Kiradore

Kiradore

The Crestfallen

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

I am yet again receiving nothing. Like, I tapped in my details. They are flawless. I followed all instructions given to me. I think this is an issue with my account. I'm legitimately losing sleep over this - it's almost five in the morning here. I made two characters, played roughly one day. I want to enjoy the server. Please, someone, make this simple. I'm trying and trying, it just won't work.

When you download the rar, extract everything into it's own RPH folder and then boot up from there. If you're getting a connection issue like I have been, refer to the front page where it tells you this;

• Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)?

A: Go into WTF folder and find Config.7z, extract its contains into the folder and then hit replace.

Things will run slow at first if you're restreaming the client. Other than that, make sure you've actually made an in-game account on the main RPH page and are using the proper [email protected] login. There shouldn't be a specific issue with one account, it might just be a small oversight in the upgrade process.

Vckbuyo.png

#90 Adette707

Adette707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:28 AM

Every time I try to launch the wow, it takes forever to open, and after about 10 minutes of it being open as a black screen, it crashes. what do I do?

#91 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1705 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 03:32 AM

Every time I try to launch the wow, it takes forever to open, and after about 10 minutes of it being open as a black screen, it crashes. what do I do?

Place it at C:/RPH735

#92 Cheebslicious

Cheebslicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:17 PM

I was wondering, will they eventually release a Mac version? 

RV8.gif

#93 Jesbutin

Jesbutin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

Hello,

I'm itching to get back to the server but I seem to have some issues with downloading and connecting. I've downloaded the client and extracted it directly to my C:\ root, creating C:\RPH735 folder. As I open the folder, and double click the wow-64.exe nothing happens. In the instructions it says to wait some time (average 20 minutes) and I've done that, waited a lot longer in fact and still nothing. I went to check my task manager and it shows that wow-64.exe is running there but I haven't got any indication it does, although I've waited.

I noticed that in the connection guide it said something about extracting "RPHtiny" to C:\RPH735. Is that some other client/file you need to download and extract separately in order to play? I didn't see that RPHtiny file in that client I first downloaded.

I've also deleted and re-downloaded the client multiple times, following the steps the connection guide each time, but somehow I can't manage to get it working.

Thanks in advance!

#94 pwnurass87

pwnurass87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:35 PM

Can you make a 32-bit file too? My laptop can't run the current client.

#95 dreed

dreed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:41 PM

Isnt working for me. Can you post full client?

#96 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6665 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Isnt working for me. Can you post full client?

whats not working? press wow .exe and chillout for couple of mins

#97 dreed

dreed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

nothing happens after 20 minutes 

#98 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6665 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:57 PM

nothing happens after 20 minutes 

if u have very slow internet it takes a while

#99 dreed

dreed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 09:56 AM

I let it downloading for whole night and nothing hapens.

#100 bladedancer1999

bladedancer1999

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:31 AM

I let it downloading for whole night and nothing hapens.

Who is this imposter?

GloomyPleasantApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_