A friend is still hung on a shit 32bit OS so I tried to find a workaround, thought id make a guide for those with the same issue.
You can use your previous RPH directory or a new one (I'd choose to go new to avoid any bugs).
For Mac Users, here's the patched 7.3.5 Binaries.
- Download the RPHTiny folder HERE (you will need both 64bit and 32bit).
- Once you've downloaded it make a new folder call it whatever you want (I've named mine RPHTinyTest).
- Open up the downloaded .rar file and open the folder, copy it's contents to your newly made folder (e.g. RPHTinyTest).
It should look like this:
- Right click your WoW.exe file and send to desktop to make a SHORTCUT.
- Go to your desktop, right click your shortcut and open up PROPERTIES.
- Go to Target: and type in -noautolaunch64bit (dont forget the space after ")
- Press APPLY, then OK and then Run as Administrator.
- It can take up to 15 minutes for the .exe to load, just be patient.
- Eventually the launcher should load up, if it comes up with a dialogue box you've done something wrong.