After couple of days of hardwork we managed to optimize 20 million gameobjects and 7 million npcs to work in-game without causing any lag. Additionally, 7.3.5 patch brought many changes to RPH which can be viewed below.
- Over 30,000 new hidden display IDs have been added into Item Forge, many display ids wouldn't be recognized back on 7.1's Item Forge. So now you can make items with display IDs that NPCs wear and that don't normally exist as items in-game.
- You no longer need to do .refresh, 'Retrieving item information' bug has been fixed as well as bug where people appear naked
- Item/NPC Entry ID range has been increased to 2 millions so you can now easily find free ID that not taken
- Item Spells now show up on the item itself
- You can now use Randomize NPC Template/outfit in NPC scripts to randomly generate NPC outfits with all available items in-game!
During the transition from 7.1 to 7.3.5 the following things have also been changed/added:
- NPC templates now accept Class input, so you can have death knight eyes, demon hunter hooves, etc.
- NPC's health & mana & armor & damage are now working properly, melee/ranged attack speed can now also be set
- NPCs now accept a lot of "flags", so you can make trainers, innkeepers, and much much more, check (?) symbols on NPC forge page
- NPCs can now walk on the floor made of custom gameobjects, take a look at extra flags in NPC forge, however this value is set on by default during NPC creation and all existing NPCs's flag has been updated
- It's now possible to copy-paste scripts from one NPC to another
- Item forges now have BuyPrice/SellPrice to allow vendors to sell items for gold
- Extended NPC Editor a lot
- NPC Scripting Manager has been extended a lot
- Consumable items work now
- Item Forge has been extended
- NPC Gossip Creator now accepts different icons for the buttons
- Extended Skin Patch has been added
- All class/race spells work